• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'm interested in moon ball Shinx and Sableye, female ofc. Can we talk something out in PMs or do you prefer working it out in this thread?

I prefer working in this thread because it's easier to seperate my shop trades and personal trades. What do you have to offer?

Hi there! I'm really interested in the following;
•female nest ball chikorita
•female HA dreamball feebas
•female Ha dreamball jynx
•female moon ball ralts
•female love ball ralts
•female ha dreamball lileep
Not looking for egg moves or natures just the simple versions of the above please :)

I can offer;
•high plains vivillon
•elegant vivillon
•modern vivillon
• female ha dreamball cleffa
•flawless 5iv adamant male huge power marill in love ball w/ Aqua jet and superpower
•flawless 5iv modest male HA sableye in luxury ball w/ nasty plot and recover
•flawless 5iv modest male HA eeves in dream all w/ yawn, wish and synchronoise
•flawless 5iv jolly male thick fat swinub in timer ball w/ stealth rock and icicle crash
•flawless 5iv jolly male guts larvitar in heavy ball w/ iron head and dragon dance

I've got other pokes I've been breeding around, let me know if your interested :)

Order accepted for the sableye and the swinub.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Order accepted for the sableye and the swinub.[/QUOTE]

Awesome :) pm me when you're ready to trade, I'm about most evenings :)

I prefer working in this thread because it's easier to seperate my shop trades and personal trades. What do you have to offer?
I have a dream ball HA Houndour, Sigiliph, Lickitung, Qwilfish, Gulpin, Wooper, and Kriketot.. I also have semi-perfect Porygon, 31/0/31/31/31/31 and a semi-perfect Fletchingling w/ gale wings, 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

Have a few more things if you aren't interested in any of that.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I have a dream ball HA Houndour, Sigiliph, Lickitung, Qwilfish, Gulpin, Wooper, and Kriketot.. I also have semi-perfect Porygon, 31/0/31/31/31/31 and a semi-perfect Fletchingling w/ gale wings, 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

Have a few more things if you aren't interested in any of that.

I can do the Moon ball Sableye and Shinx for the Dream ball Kriketot and Likitung (HA and female of course no IV needed).

rins

Hey, there! Wondering if your Nest Ball Chikorita has hidden ability?
I'm also interested in your Dream Ball Feebas and Skitty.
Would you be up for any of these HA Pokemon?
Adamant Torchic with Counter, Baton Pass, Reversal
Lux Ball Bold Eevee with Wish, Covet, Charm
Swirlix with Yawn and Belly Drum
Lux or Premier Ball Vulpix
Dive Ball Spheal
Premier Ball Mincinno

Shao-May

Trainer in training
HA Chikorita is unrealeased, so it's illegal to have one.

Unfortunately for you nothing interest me...

Draco9746

Offering: a Modern Vivillion if you haven't already obtained one, and a
5IV Cacnea
LV 28
Adamant
31/31/31/31/X/31
With sand veil

Requesting: Shroomish with ability Effect spore and a Piplup

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'm sorry but none of those pokémon interest me. Do you have another type of Vivillion?

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I would like a Fast Ball Heracross (if it is female)

What i can offer-

5 IV Inflitrator female quick ball cottonee
Any BP item except ability capsule.

FC: 4098-4557-7957

I dont wish to reveal my IGN here, only in PM!

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Sorry no, only got modern

I don't know if you still lurk on this thread, but I retough about it and I will accept to breed you those for the cacnea (PM me if you are still interested.)

I would like a Fast Ball Heracross (if it is female)

What i can offer-

5 IV Inflitrator female quick ball cottonee
Any BP item except ability capsule.

FC: 4098-4557-7957

I dont wish to reveal my IGN here, only in PM!

Rquest accepted for the quick ball cotonee. I will PM you when it will be ready.

Aqri

I saw you had a Heavy Ball Skarmory.
Would you trade a female one for either a Level Ball Mareep or a Moon Ball Swablu?
Also female ofc

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I saw you had a Heavy Ball Skarmory.
Would you trade a female one for either a Level Ball Mareep or a Moon Ball Swablu?
Also female ofc

I'll do it for the moon ball swablu.

Aqri

ok, I got one ready now.
So whenever you want to trade is okay with me.
FC: 4184-3754-5133 IGN: Mike

mkn

Pokémon Master
what nature does your celebi have?

also im wondering if you can get the following pokemon:

Snover - Male - Lvl 1
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Mild
Moves: Giga Drain
5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

i can offer:

Legendaries and Event pokemon including an event vivillion, Good IV's pokémon including some with HA's and egg moves, BP Item (whatever you want) and a Gengarite. check out my trade shop (in my sig).

thanks, Michael.

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
what nature does your celebi have?

also im wondering if you can get the following pokemon:

Snover - Male - Lvl 1
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Mild
Moves: Giga Drain
5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

i can offer:

Legendaries and Event pokemon including an event vivillion, Good IV's pokémon including some with HA's and egg moves, BP Item (whatever you want) and a Gengarite. check out my trade shop (in my sig).

thanks, Michael.

Unfortunately for you I don't do things in 5th generation. I xan only provide a HA snover.

mkn

Pokémon Master

Shao-May

Trainer in training
How about your celebi?

It is Timid Nature (If you are curious it's the one distributed when pokeBank first came out.)

mkn

Pokémon Master
It is Timid Nature (If you are curious it's the one distributed when pokeBank first came out.)

Yes I am interested please! Please pick something in return :)