• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Orders are ready!

Brigidd

I'm sorry, I didn't see your edit before... That's too bad about the Vulpix.:(
May I pm you so we can trade?

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I tried to warn you before, but your inbox was full. I can give you a drought one for free. You can PM me.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
I have a foreign Ditto.
Taking any unobtainable in XY, especially starters and legendaries.

Brigidd

Oops, is it? I haven't noticed!D:
I'm really sorry, I'll empty it and pm you, then! That's very kind, are you sure it's alright?

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I have a foreign Ditto.
Taking any unobtainable in XY, especially starters and legendaries.

Unfortunatly I already have a foreign ditto, though if it have good IV I won't say no. I would like you to be more specific in your want because it is really vague. From what I read you'll take a simple rattata or a legendary Reshiram.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Updated the lists!

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Updated once again! A new direction has been taken!

I have these Females available for trade:

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Larvitar / Level Ball and Heavy Ball
Gastly / Moon Ball
Mareep / Fast Ball
Teddiursa / Moon Ball
ONIx / Heavy Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball

I like your 5iv Dendenne on stock. I'm super easy jus pm me how many you want.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Update with new pokémon in apricorn balls and offering IV breeding service now.

JazeBlack

Sinnoh Champion
I can give a 5 IV Feebas with 4 Egg Moves for any Legendary, particulary i'm looking for the Tao Trio, Kyurem if possible, sorry if it seems unfair.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Well what are egg moves of the Feebas? I already have two with eggs moves (Dragon Pulse, Dragon breath, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray and Mirror coat). Unfortunatly, I'm very protective about my legendaries and the only one I still have in extra is Celebi, Uxie, Suicune and Reshiram.

Last edited:

JazeBlack

Sinnoh Champion
Too bad for me, it has four of those moves.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Hey, I wonder if you think its fair to trade one of my perfect 5IV pokemon for 2 female bank ball pokemon with a specific nature?
Modest 31/-/31/31/31/31 Litwick for Timid Lure Ball Horsea and a Careful/Adamant Heavy Ball Larvitar
(I also do have some other 5IV pokemon if you sont like litwick)

Kind regards,
Sietse

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I consider it fair, since you only ask for specific nature.Does the litwick has it's HA or any egg move?

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
No, im sorry. I have Modest flash fire and timid flame body.
I do have some other 5ivs if you really want HA and eggmoves

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
No, im sorry. I have Modest flash fire and timid flame body.
I do have some other 5ivs if you really want HA and eggmoves

Well if you have a male Carvanha (or any in the egg group) with egg move it would be nice. If not well I will take your your Litwick.

EDIT: Your order is ready by the way.

Anything from here interest you? I'm interested in your legendaries. Willing to trade more then one thing for your legendaries

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iPwcxaIYp3AUZn_ex5Msbhpv9TPplOZEjkKO6FezDpc/edit?usp=sharing

Well I'm interested in your megastones Im interested your Blazinkenite or Mewtwonite X. So I guess you want all the legendaries that are not on your list?

Last edited:

Tetsuya

I'm interested in a Fast Ball Pichu. I can offer any of the following rare ball Pokemon:

-Nidoran, Slowpoke, Vulpix, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Mareep, Chinchou, Smeargle, Miltank, Aron, Spoink, Trapinch, Absol, Shuppet, Starly, Drifloon, Timburr, Sigilyph, Maractus, and Tirtouga in Dream Balls
-Lapras and Qwilfish in Lure Balls
-Bellsprout in Friend Ball
-Lapras, Mawile, and Starly in Heavy Balls
-Growlithe in Fast Ball
-Lickitung in Safari Ball

I also have some HA Pokemon if none of those interest you.

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'm interested in a Dream ball Shuppet. I already have a pichu in bank so PM me to set up a trade time.