• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Are you interested in an Adamant Heracross with Guts (normal ability) Female in pokeball normal level up egg moves-Endure, Horn Attack and 31/31/31/31/31/31 according to the judge in Kiloude?

I was breeding for Moxie and got this one instead.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Unfortunately I have no interest inn this pokémon. But what did you wanted for it? We could surely find a replacement.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Unfortunately I have no interest inn this pokémon. But what did you wanted for it? We could surely find a replacement.

No worries, just thought you might be. I'll hold on to it in case I run across someone who is.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
i dont know if this is the right place for this.

im looking for two togepi's.

can anyone help.

please PM me.

Here is a trade shop, you request a specific pokémon and offer another one. So, normally something like this has it's place in the spécific pokémon trade thread.

BUT!

I can offer you 2 togepi if you want (I guess you want a male and a female one). Do you have any other characteristic that you'want like Hidden Ability?

sunny phoenix

hi i am interested in love ball vulpix and moonball shinx

i can offer u moonball girafarig and hoondoom and dream ball vulpix alomomola

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I will breed them for Moon ball Girafarig and Dream ball Vulpix with it's HA

iceefudgesickle

I'm interested in your Reshiram. I also hate IV Breeding and am in need of a 5IV Timid Gastly (doesn't need 31 in Attack) and a 5IV Adamant Magikarp (doesn't need 31 in Sp.Atk).

For those three Pokemon I can offer an Ability Capsule, a High Plains Vivillon, and any other BP item of your choice. Interested?

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I am interested, but I have a lot of request lately and yours will probably take time. (Just so you know). If still interested I will gladly take your Vivillion for the Reshiram and the ability capsule (but if you have starf, lansat or egnima berry I would prefer it).

Last edited:

iceefudgesickle

I am interested, but I have a lot of request lately and yours will probably take time. (Just so you know). If still interested I will gladly take your Vivillion for the Reshiram and the ability capsule (but if you have starf, lansat or egnima berry I would prefer it).

Thanks for getting back to me on that. Yes, I do have an Enigma Berry. I would trade the High Plains Vivillon with an Enigma attached, for the Reshiram. We can do that trade tonight or tomorrow if you'd like - I've just now added your FC. My in-game name is Jeremy, just so you know.

KoRayven

Hey, I'm interested in getting all the Dream ball Pokemon, so I'm interested in the following:

Female HA Feebas
Female HA Sentret
Female HA Spinarak
Female HA Audino
Female HA Taillow
Female HA Finneon
Female HA Zigzagoon
Female HA Buneary
Female HA Barboach
Female HA Omanyte
Female HA Skitty
Female HA Glameow
Female HA Ekans
Female HA Ponyta

I can offer the following in exchange:

Female HA Hoppip
Female HA Gulpin
Female HA Riolu
Female HA Togepi
Female HA Hoothoot
Female HA Wooper
Female HA Remoraid
Female HA Seedot
Female HA Drifloon
Female HA Elgyem
Female HA Slowpoke
Female HA Alomomola
Female HA Sigilyph
Female HA Spiritomb

Is this okay with you?

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hello!

I would like for you to breed me:
Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-SpA)
Ball: Doesn't matter
Ability: Inner Focus or Scrappy, either is fine
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None

In return, I could provide a:
Pokemon: Shellder
Nature: Jolly (+Spe,-SpA)
Ball: Poke Ball :(
Ability: Skill Link or Shell Armor
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear

or a:
Pokemon: Froakie
Nature: Timid (+Spe,-Atk)
Ball: Poke Ball :(
Ability: Protean
IV Spread: All are 5 IV, the certain ones I have are missing HP, SpA, SpD, or Spe. (For some reason they all have 31 Atk :/)
Egg Moves: None

Hopefully I didn't miss anything else important...

Would you be able to do this for me?
I don't really have much other 5 IV Pokemon so that's most of what I could offer.

My FC and IGN are in my signature. You can reply here or feel free to PM me.

trade went through! thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
SunnyPhoenix: Since I have a lot to breed I will not do 5IV unless you really want them to be.

KoRayven: It work for me. Deal.

Pokemon man: I'm interested in the shellder and will gladly do you kanghaskan.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You guys must be aware that I have a lot to breed and your request will take time but they will surely be ready by the end of the week (I'll PM you once ready).

sunny phoenix

SunnyPhoenix: Since I have a lot to breed I will not do 5IV unless you really want them to be.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You guys must be aware that I have a lot to breed and your request will take time but they will surely be ready by the end of the week (I'll PM you once ready).

i prefer them not to be 5iv as well :) i have yours ready when u have mine just pm me

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady

Alright, awesome! I should be on for most of the coming week, but definitely on the weekend.

KoRayven

i prefer them not to be 5iv as well :) i have yours ready when u have mine just pm me

Same here.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Shop closed for the summer. If you had pending trade with me it still on the road! But I'm not taking any order! I'm available at 3pm to 9pm at EST-5 zone.