• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Shao-May

Trainer in training
No.

Update: Now every trade is either on standby till the end of summer or cancelled. PM me to settle all of this. Sorry for the bother I forgot that my sister finished school earlier than last year.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Grand re-opening with a full new update!

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Welcome back!
Just a quick question/post, are your legendaries/foreign Dittos 5 iv flawless or 6 IV? (ditto should be 6 IV though)

if not, I'm interested in the Reshiram just because I need it for my Kyurem-W. I don't have much in terms of legends... but if you want two mewtwos (bad IVs)... :D

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Welcome back!
Just a quick question/post, are your legendaries/foreign Dittos 5 iv flawless or 6 IV? (ditto should be 6 IV though)

if not, I'm interested in the Reshiram just because I need it for my Kyurem-W. I don't have much in terms of legends... but if you want two mewtwos (bad IVs)... :D

Unfortunatly the only pokémon I can have with good IV is the kalos Zapdos because I didn't captured it yet. For the Reshiram, I think it has bad IVs too (I never really checked). If you are still interested I saw that you are giving away female froakies with toxic spikes in dive ball (IV do not matter I just want the move and the ball). If you don't want to trade it for the Reshiram I will accept the bad IV Mewtwo.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Unfortunatly the only pokémon I can have with good IV is the kalos Zapdos because I didn't captured it yet. For the Reshiram, I think it has bad IVs too (I never really checked). If you are still interested I saw that you are giving away female froakies with toxic spikes in dive ball (IV do not matter I just want the move and the ball). If you don't want to trade it for the Reshiram I will accept the bad IV Mewtwo.

Only female Froakies I have left are those with the Dive Ball and Protean, but they're leveled because I used them for breeding. They can re-learn Toxic Spikes though, but I have no heart scales cause I don't like fishing for them

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I understand, then I'll take the Mewtwo. I can connect right now if you want.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Alright, great! I can come online too, I have like 4 Mewtwos though, the one I planned to give was a level 85 one with a horrible EV spread that I got from some person in a trade, do you want that? I have two untouched however.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I never really bothered about those things with legendaries since their use is to only complete my dex, but one more is always nice for future use. So give me any one, as long as it is mewtwo.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Thanks for the trade! I hope to visit the shop again, maybe when I stop fanboying over this anime :B

Shy

★★★★★

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello and welcome back! :)

Interested In: Larvitar | Nincada | Ralts | Tentacool | Feebas | Bunneary | Omanyte
Poke Ball: Safari Ball | Sport Ball | Moon Ball | Lure Ball | Dream Ball | Dream Ball | Dream Ball
IV Spread: N/A
Nature: N/A
Ability: N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Adaptability | Limber | Weak Armor
Egg Moves: N/A

Offering: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=17305032#post17305032

I see with my little eyes that you have a nice safari ball Bagon and a dream ball Dratini. I would like them both, IVs does not matter in your case, but I would like the egg moves if it seem fair to you. Of course, the Dratini, must have it's hidden ability and the bagon must be female.

Shy

★★★★★
I see with my little eyes that you have a nice safari ball Bagon and a dream ball Dratini. I would like them both, IVs does not matter in your case, but I would like the egg moves if it seem fair to you. Of course, the Dratini, must have it's hidden ability and the bagon must be female.

That sounds fair to me. I already have a Imperfect 5IV Female Bagon so you'll be getting one. I just need to breed the Dratini. Shouldn't take too long. I'll PM you or leave a post when I'm ready. :)

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Good day, I'm interested in your Dawn Stone and King's rock I'll trade these items in exchange:

Power Band
Power Belt
Lucky Punch
Lucky Egg

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I don't mind trading the king's rock for the power band, but I would like another hard to get evolutianaru stone for the dawn stone since they are hard to get.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I don't mind trading the king's rock for the power band, but I would like another hard to get evolutianaru stone for the dawn stone since they are hard to get.

Ok then just the King's Rock for the Power Band.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Ok then just the King's Rock for the Power Band.

Offer accepted! I can connect right now, but I need to know which game you want me to add you.

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
im intrested in a fast ball pichu and a love ball meowth and i can offer a female sigilyph with HA and a female togepi in a dream ball with HA

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
I really need a HA Feebas v.v

I don't know if you still need some of the different patterns of Vivillion but I have the following I can offer in trade: Meadow (French), Elegant (Jpn), High Plains, and Modern and am willing to offer all 4 for said Feebas.

I also have 75 different HA Pokemon I could send you a list though I don't know if any of them are in "bank balls".
EDIT: I only have 1 "bank ball" Pokemon and that is HA F Elgyem in Dream Ball.

Last edited:

Shy

★★★★★
Okay I have the following Pokemon ready for you:

31/31/31/31/x/31 Female Bagon
x/31/31/31/31/31 HA Female Dratini

Let me know whenever you're ready and available to trade.