• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Shao-May

Trainer in training
im intrested in a fast ball pichu and a love ball meowth and i can offer a female sigilyph with HA and a female togepi in a dream ball with HA

Accepted and done! (I had some extras left in my boxes).

I really need a HA Feebas v.v

I don't know if you still need some of the different patterns of Vivillion but I have the following I can offer in trade: Meadow (French), Elegant (Jpn), High Plains, and Modern and am willing to offer all 4 for said Feebas.

I also have 75 different HA Pokemon I could send you a list though I don't know if any of them are in "bank balls".
EDIT: I only have 1 "bank ball" Pokemon and that is HA F Elgyem in Dream Ball.

I will happily take a female elgyem in a dream ball. I already have your feebas ready.

Okay I have the following Pokemon ready for you:

31/31/31/31/x/31 Female Bagon
x/31/31/31/31/31 HA Female Dratini

Let me know whenever you're ready and available to trade.

Your pokémon are ready on my side too!

My 3DS need to charge up so I will be online in a couple of hours later.

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Ok I have your Elgyem ready, what is your FC and in game name? Mine are my signature.

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Hi!

I am interested in a few of your Pokemon. Only request that they be female and have HA if in the Dream ball.

Safari: Larvitar, Scyther, Bagon
Fast: Magby
Level: Kangaskhan
Friend: Ralts
Moon: Shinx, Lapras, Sableye
Dream ball: Feebas, Taillow, Bunaery, Glameow, Ekans, Misdreavus, Eevee, Joltik, Dratini

I can breed a female of any of the following Pokemon listed below (I believe all the ones I listed aren't on your list). Or I have a few HA Pokemon if there is a certain one you are looking for. Also have some extra Vivillon patterns.

Love Ball - Slowpoke, Clamperl, Marill, Budew, Koffing, Meditite, Psyduck, Mareep, Shinx, Zubat, Minun, Spoink, Caterpie, Grimer, Aipom, Venonat

Fast Ball - Doduo, Vulpix, Teddiursa, Swablu, Buneary, Slugma, Houndour, Kricketot

Friend Ball - Meowth, Burmy, Carnivine, Bidoof, Gulpin, Oddish, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Ledyba, Seedot

Lure Ball - Chinchou, Taillow, Tentacruel, Goldeen, Shellder, Clamperl, Chingling, Psyduck, Qwilfish

Heavy Ball - Onix

Level Ball - Doduo, Bidoof, Buizel, Pidgey, Makuhita, Spoink, Spearow, Psyduck, Spinda, Slugma

Moon Ball - Jigglypuff, Horsea, Whismur, Meowth, Teddiursa, NidoranF, Gulpin, Ekans, Misdreavous, Heracross, Venonat, Grimer

Sport Ball - Illumise

Safari Ball - Grimer, Sunkern, Koffing, Jigglypuff, NidoranF, Natu, Girafarig, Mr.Mime, Geodude, Ekans, Houndour, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Bellsprout, Sentret, Onix, Pidgey

Dream Ball - Hoothoot, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Riolu, Pichu, Spheal, Croagunk, Stantler, Exeggcute, Chansey, Karrablast

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hi!

I am interested in a few of your Pokemon. Only request that they be female and have HA if in the Dream ball.

Safari: Larvitar, Scyther, Bagon
Fast: Magby
Level: Kangaskhan
Friend: Ralts
Moon: Shinx, Lapras, Sableye
Dream ball: Feebas, Taillow, Bunaery, Glameow, Ekans, Misdreavus, Eevee, Joltik, Dratini

If I counted well that make 18 pokémon.

In my case I'm interested in the following:

Love ball: Mareep, Spoink,
Fast ball: Slugma
Lure ball: Chinchou, Goldeen, Shellder, Clamperl, Chingling, Qwilfish
Level ball: Buizel, Spearow, Pidgey
Moon ball: Jigglypuff, Horsea
Safari ball: Sunkern, Houndoom, Bellsprout
Dream ball: Spheal

Is that ok with you?

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
If I counted well that make 18 pokémon.

In my case I'm interested in the following:

Love ball: Mareep, Spoink,
Fast ball: Slugma
Lure ball: Chinchou, Goldeen, Shellder, Clamperl, Chingling, Qwilfish
Level ball: Buizel, Spearow, Pidgey
Moon ball: Jigglypuff, Horsea
Safari ball: Sunkern, Houndoom, Bellsprout
Dream ball: Spheal

Is that ok with you?

Yup! I will get started on them today and let you know when they are ready. :)

Blasting Toise

Hi. Would you trade some of your female dream ball pokemon(with HA or not) for apricorn-females you don't have? I have at least moon ball drowzees and Rattatas, Zubats and Kricketots in every sort of ball possible in Heart Gold.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hi. Would you trade some of your female dream ball pokemon(with HA or not) for apricorn-females you don't have? I have at least moon ball drowzees and Rattatas, Zubats and Kricketots in every sort of ball possible in Heart Gold.

Well it depend. Do you want specific pokémon or you want my breeding leftovers that are in a dream ball? If it's leftovers, yes you can have them. For the balls, well Drowsee and Ratatta in a moon sound nice. But I will hear your offer before making mine.

Blasting Toise

Well it depend. Do you want specific pokémon or you want my breeding leftovers that are in a dream ball? If it's leftovers, yes you can have them. For the balls, well Drowsee and Ratatta in a moon sound nice. But I will hear your offer before making mine.
Ok sounds good. As long as it's female and in dream ball other doesn't matter :p I need to check my bank it's filled with apricorn females :D

Edit: It seems that pokebank doesn't work now. I don't know what causes it but sometimes it just gives error messages. I'll PM when it works and I can check what I have to offer.

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I have 9 different leftovers from a request that was never fulfill:

I have Ekans, Munna, Finneon, Ponyta, Skitty, Barboach, Audino, Spinarak and Zigzagoon. Al with their respective HA.

may as well ask: I noticed you have one of the most difficult safari ballers in terms of time. (IE bagon) any chance you have a means to safari ball riolu?

Blasting Toise

I have 9 different leftovers from a request that was never fulfill:

I have Ekans, Munna, Finneon, Ponyta, Skitty, Barboach, Audino, Spinarak and Zigzagoon. Al with their respective HA.
Sounds good- at least Munna in dream ball is something I just must have :p Also interested in Spinarak, Skitty and well all of those really XD I think I can PM tomorrow until then I probably have been able to check my pokebank.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
may as well ask: I noticed you have one of the most difficult safari ballers in terms of time. (IE bagon) any chance you have a means to safari ball riolu?

No sorry.

Sounds good- at least Munna in dream ball is something I just must have :p Also interested in Spinarak, Skitty and well all of those really XD I think I can PM tomorrow until then I probably have been able to check my pokebank.

It sounds goog to me (I know Dream ball Munna is almost a must have in term of matching ball). If you are ready to wait until this week end I could give you some more.

Last edited:
ah, well. in any case, I would love a female safari ball bagon. if you have any spares, I can offer 1 each of kee and maranga berries. (I'm kinda low on iv breds right now) or I can breed a defiant piplup with 5 ivs.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I still haver to breed the dream ball pokemon you want

I'm not sure what that post is supposed to mean. I meant the leftovers from miShellder's request, If you meant that I will have a new arrivage of Dream balls well yes I could breed them some for BlastinToise.

ah, well. in any case, I would love a female safari ball bagon. if you have any spares, I can offer 1 each of kee and maranga berries. (I'm kinda low on iv breds right now) or I can breed a defiant piplup with 5 ivs.

I have a spare one and I will gladly take a maranga berry for it. (By the way I can connect now if you want)

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
I'm not sure what that post is supposed to mean. I meant the leftovers from miShellder's request, If you meant that I will have a new arrivage of Dream balls well yes I could breed them some for BlastinToise.

I have a spare one and I will gladly take a maranga berry for it. (By the way I can connect now if you want)

nevermind then just keep the fast ball pichu and love ball meowth

Shao-May

Trainer in training
nevermind then just keep the fast ball pichu and love ball meowth

Huh? Ok I'm just lost. If that's what you want it's ok too. (This post is not meant to be rude.)

Last edited:
thanks, i'll add your fc and see you online!