1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Shao-May, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Shao-May

Shao-May Trainer in training

Luckily for you I have already those bred because they are rejects from previous trade. So I can trade later.

UPDATE: New arrival of dream ball pokémon!

2. Somanine

Somanine New Member

All right, I have everything ready.
    My Friend Code: 2466-3397-2922
    IGN: Ced

3. Dan The Poke Man

Dan The Poke Man MEGAMEGAMEGA

Would it be too much trouble to ask for a 5 IV Pineco in a Pokeball?

I can try and get you anything you'd want in return.

4. MokKish

MokKish Breeding Enthustiast

Hi, I'm interested in Dive Ball Tirtouga and Level Ball Numel, both female ofc. I have a lot of pokemon in special balls to offer in my shop, but if none of them catches your eye then I can also offer some IV bred pokemon for them. Let me know :)

5. Shao-May

No problem. Do you want a specific nature too? Also what is the spread you want?

I can do that. I would like a cyndaquil in a repeat ball and Sandile in Dream ball with it's HA. No need to IV/ egg move those by the way.

6. Dan The Poke Man

Dan The Poke Man MEGAMEGAMEGA

I'd like a calm one please, with the spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 please.

7. MokKish

MokKish Breeding Enthustiast

Alright, sounds good to me. I'll breed them after work and let you know when I'm done.

8. Shao-May

By the way I forgot to tell you what I want, but on the other side I don't know what you can get. So I'll say a bold male Eevee with 5IV.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  9. Shαde

Shαde Well-Known Member

Hi Shao-May! I was wondering if maybe we could make a deal. :) I'm looking for these:

Female and HA as possible:
    Growlithe – Fast Ball
    Absol – Moon Ball
    Eevee – Dream Ball

My Pokemon lists (They're all in the same document just ear tagged at the bottom):
    Competitively Bred / HA / Rare Balls

Sorry my lists are so small, I don't have a good back log of anything. xD I just barely got into Rare Ball collecting.

10. Shao-May

Just so you know, bank ball pokémon do not possess their HA. Unfortunately nothing really interest me in your list. But I will do it if you can provide me some item, like PPup or rare candies.

11. Shαde

Shαde Well-Known Member

I can do that, I've got a handful of PP Ups. Is it one per Pokemon? Never really traded items for Pokemon before.

12. Shao-May

One per pokémon will be do.

13. Shαde

Shαde Well-Known Member

Okay, then! I'm ready to trade whenever you are. :)

IGN: Shade
    FC#: 3539-9896-1046

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  14. hitoshura0

hitoshura0 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in a Female Dream Ball Karrablast with No Guard. I can offer a Hexperfect Sassy Larvitar with 4 egg moves (SR, Outrage, Pursuit, Dragon Dance) or an HP Ice Electrike with a spread of 31/X/30/31/31/31

My in-game name is Ky, and my FC is 3909-7510-2920

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  15. Shao-May

I accept the reuqest for the 4 egg move Larvitar.

16. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Hi, me again ^_^ I'm interested in a female dream ball feebas? My list of stuff I have to trade is mostly the same...

6IV male and female honedge
    6IV male and female tynamo (brave nature)
    6IV male and female HA zangoose with the egg moves quick guard, night slash, counter, and iron tail, in great ball
    6IV male and female HA eevee in dive ball, calm nature, egg moves curse, yawn, wish, and charm
    6IV male riolu
    6IV male togepi, timid nature
    6IV male meowth in love ball, egg moves growl, assist, hypnosis, and iron tail

Friend ball or lure ball rattata (though the lure ball ones are low IV-ed)

And I'm about to begin a serious MM for modest treecko with four egg moves (leaf storm, synthesis, crunch, and dragon breath). Currently up to 4IVs and checking for a 5IV

PM me, please?

17. CrusherTheFeraligatr

CrusherTheFeraligatr Strider: Spider King

Hi there. I'd like your heavy ball geodude/rhyhorn. Have plenty of ha pokes, so ask for a few and I'll confirm if I have them. And would it be possible for it to be female?

Also have some egg moved pokemon ready, and could probably get some. Play rough phanpy and sludge-with ha if wanted shellos are ready.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  18. Shao-May

Of course, I can get them both female. In exchange I will happily take the play rough phanpy and a shellos.

19. shipshore64

shipshore64 Water Pokemon Master

Hi there, I've been looking for a 5IV rotom, as well as a 4-6IV Dittio for a while (non US is prefered for the ditto, but not required!)

I can offer one or any combination of the pokemon below:
    Ghastly 4IV, with Disable Egg Move, Dusk Ball, Female
    Sylveon 5IV Love Ball, Male
    Piplup 5IV HA, Pokeball
    Pumkaboo Super Size 5IV, Pokeball

Let me know and thanks for your time!

20. Shao-May

I just wanted you to know that love ball syleon is illegal and that unfortunately nothing in your list interest me, since I already got them.