• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

shipshore64

Water Pokemon Master
I just wanted you to know that love ball syleon is illegal and that unfortunately nothing in your list interest me, since I already got them.

Love ball Sylveon isn't illegal. You can have kurt make the pokeball in heart gold or soul silver, trade the ball over to diamond and pearl or platnium by attaching the item to a pokemon and trading it to a different game. Eevee can then be caught in the trophy garden using said love ball. Once that eevee makes its way to pokemon X and Y it can than be evolved into sylveon by leveling up with a fairy move or you can breed the female eevee that you caught in the love ball to produce more eevee's in love balls that can be evolved into sylveon. I understand if you still dont want to trade but my pokemon is in fact legal.

Jimmy27

Love ball Sylveon isn't illegal. You can have kurt make the pokeball in heart gold or soul silver, trade the ball over to diamond and pearl or platnium by attaching the item to a pokemon and trading it to a different game. Eevee can then be caught in the trophy garden using said love ball. Once that eevee makes its way to pokemon X and Y it can than be evolved into sylveon by leveling up with a fairy move or you can breed the female eevee that you caught in the love ball to produce more eevee's in love balls that can be evolved into sylveon. I understand if you still dont want to trade but my pokemon is in fact legal.

Actually you can not attach an apricorn ball to a Pokemon. So you also can not trade it with the ball to use it...

Jimmy27

I am interessted in several Bankballs and HA. In your wantslist you mentioned good IV Pokemon. what exactly are you looking for? what will be the course?
I have several 3 to 6V Pokemon I could trade. Would be glad If you could PM me :)
Thanks

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey, I'm interested in:

Safari Ball Bellsprout
Fast Ball Paras
Love Ball Meowth
Moon Ball Sneasel
Level Ball Pidgey
Level Ball Spearow
Dream Ball HA Sentret
Dive Ball HA Tirtouga (Only if it has its HA)

in exchange, I can 1:1 for each of the Pokemon, but I can do 2:1 or 3:1 for Tirtouga, whatever is fine for you. As long as the gender ratios aren't the skewed ones from my selection.

All will have their hidden ability unless stated otherwise.

Abra
Absol
Aerodactyl
Alomomola
Aron
Audino
Bagon
Bouffalant *
Buneary
Burmy
Cacnea
Carvanha
Croagunk
Dratini
Drifloon
Eevee
Ekans
Elgyem
Farfetch'd
Feebas
Gastly
Gible
Gligar
Grimer
Heracross
Hoppip
Houndour
Kangaskhan
Karrablast
Koffing
Lileep
Meditite
Murkrow
Natu
Nidoran
Omanyte
Pinsir
Poliwag
Riolu
Roggenrola
Sableye
Scraggy
Sigilyph
Shelmet
Shroomish
Shuppet
Slakoth
Slowpoke
Snorunt
Solosis
Spiritomb
Swablu
Swinub
Tentacool
Timburr
Venipede
Venonat
Vulpix
Zubat

* illegal combination. you may still offer for it, but I do not suggest doing so if you intend to offer it in other places.

Fast Ball
Mareep
Marill
Ponyta
Spinda

Friend Ball
Marill
Seedot
Shroomish
Yanma

Heavy Ball
Geodude
Larvitar
Machop
Marill
Phanpy
Pineco
Relicanth
Skarmory
Snorlax

Level Ball
Growlithe
Marill
Numel
Rattata
Smeargle

Love Ball
Aipom
Chansey
Koffing
Mareep
Marill
Meditite
Ralts
Roselia
Swablu
Tentacool
Vulpix

Lure Ball
Magikarp
Marill
Shellder

Moon Ball
Buneary
Chatot
Cleffa
Elekid
Gastly
Horsea
Houndour
Koffing
Magikarp
Marill
Mawile
Seedot
Shinx
Venonat

Safari Ball
Aron
Bagon
Cleffa
Hippopotas
Larvitar
Lotad
Marill
Roselia
Scyther
Surskit
Trapinch
Wobbuffet

Sport Ball
Scyther

These are Pokemon in special balls but require a transfer to get them in that ball, because they are unobtainable in Kalos.
This also includes Hidden Abilities unavailable in Kalos, requiring a transfer to get that ability combined with the special ball. Pokemon marked with a * have their Hidden Ability.

Dive Ball
Carvanha*
Feebas
Frillish
Shellos-Blue
Tentacool*
Totodile
Tynamo

Heal Ball
Frillish

Luxury Ball
Bouffalant*
Carvanha*
Cyndaquil
Darumaka
Yamask
Zigzagoon*

Nest Ball
Chikorita
Cottonee
Shellos-Blue

Premier Ball
Buneary
Feebas

Repeat Ball
Darumaka

Timer Ball
Karrablast*

Ultra Ball
Yamask

My list is fully updated to my knowledge, and all of these Pokemon have four egg moves except for a select few.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Unfortunately Tirtouga doesn't have it's HA.

But I still take thoses Dream ball female:

Carvanha
Aron
Riolu
Shelmet
Drifloon
Murkrow
Slowpoke

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in the HA Jynx (the Dream Ball one)

I can offer any of the following:

Various IV spreads of the following up to 5 perfect IV (breeding leftovers):
-Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur (With Giga Drain Egg move)
-Iron Fist Jolly Chimchar (with Fire and Thunder Punch egg moves)
-Static and HA Jolly Elekid (with Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch egg moves)
-Gale Wing Adamant Flechlings

Let me know if any of those peak your interest.

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello, I am interested in the HA Jynx (the Dream Ball one)

I can offer any of the following:

Various IV spreads of the following up to 5 perfect IV (breeding leftovers):
-Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur (With Giga Drain Egg move)
-Iron Fist Jolly Chimchar (with Fire and Thunder Punch egg moves)
-Static and HA Jolly Elekid (with Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch egg moves)
-Gale Wing Adamant Flechlings

Let me know if any of those peak your interest.

Acepted: a dream ball jynx (do you mind if it's a smoochum instead?) for a static HA elekid.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Unfortunately Tirtouga doesn't have it's HA.

But I still take thoses Dream ball female:

Carvanha
Aron
Riolu
Shelmet
Drifloon
Murkrow
Slowpoke

No Tirtouga then. Since it would end up being a 7:7 trade, I don't want to breed Riolu because it has a 87.5/12.5 M/F gender ratio. Would you be able to choose something else?

Acepted: a dream ball jynx (do you mind if it's a smoochum instead?) for a static HA elekid.

I don't mind. So you wanted both for it or did you want a Static or Vital Spirit Elekid (couldn't remember the name of the HA last night). Let me know, I added you, just let me know when you will be on. I'm in EST if that helps any.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
No Tirtouga then. Since it would end up being a 7:7 trade, I don't want to breed Riolu because it has a 87.5/12.5 M/F gender ratio. Would you be able to choose something else?

A dream ball shroomish would be nice.

I don't mind. So you wanted both for it or did you want a Static or Vital Spirit Elekid (couldn't remember the name of the HA last night). Let me know, I added you, just let me know when you will be on. I'm in EST if that helps any.

Sorry, I messed up on my part too. I just want the HA one then.

Hi, I am interested in a female HA Dream ball: Tirtouga and Miltank. Would you be interested in a female HA Dream ball: Riolu and Kangaskhan? Or you can check out my list of bank balls in my signature. :)

Yes, request accepted.

I'm very interested in your Hidden Ability Buneary (i.e. Limber + Dreamball), preferably female. Neither IV nor EV matters.

I can offer you:
Male Scatterbug | lv. 1 | Compound Eyes | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | No EV's | PkRs optional | Continental Pattern (Luxury ball)
or
Male Vivillon | lv. 12 | Compound Eyes | Modest | IV (not yet calculated) | No EV's | PkRs optional | Pokéball Pattern

Edit: Trade completed

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'm very interested in your Hidden Ability Buneary (i.e. Limber + Dreamball), preferably female. Neither IV nor EV matters.

I can offer you:
Male Scatterbug | lv. 1 | Compound Eyes | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | No EV's | PkRs optional | Continental Pattern (Luxury ball)
or
Male Vivillon | lv. 12 | Compound Eyes | Modest | IV (not yet calculated) | No EV's | PkRs optional | Pokéball Pattern

Request accepted for the male scatterbug. I already have a jolly one in bank. So feel free to PM me when you are available.

imamonkeyxx7

Hi!

I'd really like a female hidden ability eevee in a dream ball. I can offer a 5IV Timid female vulpix with hidden ability and 4 egg moves.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I accept the offer and I will send you a PM, when it will be done.

too-weak

Don't have access to the gen2 remakes, so can't offer too much in the way of special balls. But I do have tons of Hidden Abilities (some in my trade shop do not have Dream Ball). Can also do IVs or Egg Moves.

Looking for Hidden Ability (female preferred when possible, since I have 6IV fathers for all 4, as opposed to 2-3 IV Dittos)
Spinarak (Sniper)
Joltik (Swarm)
Karrablast (No Guard)
Cranidos (Sheer Force) [Male is okay if you can't get the female on this one since females are rare]

I can offer
Female 4+IV Bold Dream Ball Chlorophyll (HA) Cottonee with Egg moves Memento, Switcheroo, Encore, and Grass Whistle
4+ IV Heavy Ball Munchlax (normal abilities) with Self Destruct, Curse, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Female Dream Ball Tinted Lens (HA) Sigilyph (random nature/IV)
Female Dream Ball Water Absorb (HA) Tympole (random nature/IV)

Or look through my shop and see what catches your eye. I should be able to get all four of these pretty quickly. By Sunday night, if you let me know by Saturday morning that you want them. Or feel free to make some counteroffers if these aren't to your liking.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'm sorry or the laste reply! Yes I can breed those for Dream ball Cotonee and Heavy ball munchalx.

too-weak

OK, added you to my friends list. My name on both 3DS and Pokemon Y should show up as Brad. Whimsicott is ready (hp, def, sdef, speed are 31). Got the parents in Daycare for Snorlax and going to try for a female on Saturday (probably Sunday your time) while also putting some time into Bayonetta. It's about 1:20AM Saturday morning here and stayed up later than I should have yesterday, so I'm going to get some Rest before working on Snorlax.

I'm interested in moon ball Shinx and Sableye, female ofc. Can we talk something out in PMs or do you prefer working it out in this thread?

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hi there! I'm really interested in the following;
•female nest ball chikorita
•female HA dreamball feebas
•female Ha dreamball jynx
•female moon ball ralts
•female love ball ralts
•female ha dreamball lileep
Not looking for egg moves or natures just the simple versions of the above please :)

I can offer;
•high plains vivillon
•elegant vivillon
•modern vivillon
• female ha dreamball cleffa
•flawless 5iv adamant male huge power marill in love ball w/ Aqua jet and superpower
•flawless 5iv modest male HA sableye in luxury ball w/ nasty plot and recover
•flawless 5iv modest male HA eeves in dream all w/ yawn, wish and synchronoise
•flawless 5iv jolly male thick fat swinub in timer ball w/ stealth rock and icicle crash
•flawless 5iv jolly male guts larvitar in heavy ball w/ iron head and dragon dance

I've got other pokes I've been breeding around, let me know if your interested :)