• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shao-May's Flea Pokémarket Stand

xarel1375

Some Dude
Hi there! I saw where you said you had just about any Pokémon for trade. Do you, perchance, have any Magnet Pull Bold nature Magnemite with Toxic, Volt Switch, Discharge, and Flash Cannon? I have no interest in IVs, as I can get those myself. I am willing to offer a male Jolly Charmander knowing Dragon Dance, Scratch, and Growl. I can also guarantee it has at least one IV that is 31. If not, I will gladly fix it asap.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Back with new updates and ACK! I really should had come here more often!

I guess I'm also interested in a Dream Ball Audino with it's Hidden ability xD dat hype tho

If you are still interested, I'm interested in your dream ball canvanha.

I'm interested in a Love Ball Meowth, female please.

I can offer 6IV male honedge, togepi, drifloon, aron, tynamo, and riolu. I'm also hatching some nice 5IV HA zangoose, both genders, with the egg moves Quick Guard, Night Slash, Counter, and Iron Tail

If you are still interested I will gladly trade you a Love ball Meowth for a HA Zangoose (no need for IV or egg move since you don't ask the same for the meowth).

hey, would you be willing to do sports ball weedle for a lure ball bonsly?
my friend code is 3497-1015-9173
my in game name is Justin
And if that trade doesn't interest you, check my trade shop(in sig), or if anything in my trade shop interest you/ you have something I say i'm specifically looking for please answer back, thanks

Sound like a fair trade. I accept the offer!

Hi there! I saw where you said you had just about any Pokémon for trade. Do you, perchance, have any Magnet Pull Bold nature Magnemite with Toxic, Volt Switch, Discharge, and Flash Cannon? I have no interest in IVs, as I can get those myself. I am willing to offer a male Jolly Charmander knowing Dragon Dance, Scratch, and Growl. I can also guarantee it has at least one IV that is 31. If not, I will gladly fix it asap.

Unfortunatly no. I don't do eggmoves.

Ashikabi

If you have a 5IV Torchic (Female) with everything but sp atk and I'd love to have one.

I can give you a mewtwo, regirock, or heracross 5ivd with egg move? Oh and BP items~

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I can breed you that easily. In exchange I would happily take a BP item. Is safety goggles are ok?

JuliusPrime

Hello,
I'm interested in Safari Ball Females Bagon, Trapinch, Psyduck, Dratini, Seedot and Houndour
I offer you Dream Ball HA Females Lapras, Torkoal, Tangela (Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Endeavor), Buizel, Pawniard, Zubat(Defog and Brave Bird), Mankey, Meowth, Bellsprout, Chancey, Pinsir(Close Combat), Solosis, Cacnea (Seed Bomb, Counter, Dynamic Punch and Block), Yanma, Starly (Roost, Pursuit, Double Edge and Feather Dance), Mantyne, Bagon (Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump and Fire Fang), Horsea, Stunky, Snubbull (Ice Fang, Crunch, Close Combat and Heal Bell), Psyduck, Delibird, Nincada, Ledyba, Geodude, Poochyena(Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Play Rough and Poison Fang), Phanpy, Paras, Seel, Doduo, Onix, Wailmer,and Murkrow
Send me a PM if you are interested

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hello. I have a trade with someone else that was dropped recently, and I was wondering if you would honor it. This is the trade negotiations made.

Need

- ha bulbasaur with leaf storm- male
- buizel with aqua ring- male
- ha starly with double edge- male
- ha slowpoke- female
- ha murkrow with brave bird/ mirror move- male
- Ha Larvitar with dragon dance, outrage, iron defense, and stealth rock- male
- ha carvanha- female
- ha bagon with dragon dance- male
- ha gible- female
- ha chespin- female
- ha fennikin with wish- male
- ha froakie with toxic spikes- male
- ha croagunk with cross chop- male
- ha noibat with outrage- male
- ha goomy with acid armor- male
- ha buneary- female
- ha slowpoke with belly drum- male

Previous Payment
HA Hippopatas
Shiny chinchou
Shiny torkoal
Shiny basculin
Shiny scizor
Ha eevee with wish
Ha munna

I have different offers including a lot of ha and egg move pokemon. You can look at my shop. I can work something else out. I hope we can do business. :)

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello. I have a trade with someone else that was dropped recently, and I was wondering if you would honor it. This is the trade negotiations made.

Need

- ha bulbasaur with leaf storm- male
- buizel with aqua ring- male
- ha starly with double edge- male
- ha slowpoke- female
- ha murkrow with brave bird/ mirror move- male
- Ha Larvitar with dragon dance, outrage, iron defense, and stealth rock- male
- ha carvanha- female
- ha bagon with dragon dance- male
- ha gible- female
- ha chespin- female
- ha fennikin with wish- male
- ha froakie with toxic spikes- male
- ha croagunk with cross chop- male
- ha noibat with outrage- male
- ha goomy with acid armor- male
- ha buneary- female
- ha slowpoke with belly drum- male

Previous Payment
HA Hippopatas
Shiny chinchou
Shiny torkoal
Shiny basculin
Shiny scizor
Ha eevee with wish
Ha munna

I have different offers including a lot of ha and egg move pokemon. You can look at my shop. I can work something else out. I hope we can do business. :)

I can't offer everything that you have on this list. Normaly I don't do egg move breeding. But I think some of them might be doable since I have already ok breeding parents.

I can do:

HA bulbasaur with leaf storm
HA bagon with dragon dance
HA chespin
HA fennekin with wish
HA froakie with toxic spikes
HA burneary

In exchange I don't know what to say. Nothing in your shop caught my eyes (But I'm still willing to wait till your next update). But if you have items, BP items or willing to EV train my pokémon we might reach a deal.

I need some time to get this ready so expect thing like week end or next week end.

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey, I'm interested in a Female Shroomish inside a Friend Ball and at least 5 IVs (can be imperfect). I can offer you a Dream Ball Swablu with its Hidden Ability, four egg moves, and 5 IV flawless (built as a special attacker - Modest)

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hey, I'm interested in a Female Shroomish inside a Friend Ball and at least 5 IVs (can be imperfect). I can offer you a Dream Ball Swablu with its Hidden Ability, four egg moves, and 5 IV flawless (built as a special attacker - Modest)

I will gladly do the friend ball shroomish for a 4 egg move swablu.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Okay. I have 200 Bp points. Choose what you want.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I will gladly do the friend ball shroomish for a 4 egg move swablu.

Alright great, I actually have the Swablu ready, but I won't be able to trade until this weekend. Feel free to take your time though, I don't mind waiting for it, since I have a ton of other Pokemon I have to breed myself anyways. :)

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Alright great, I actually have the Swablu ready, but I won't be able to trade until this weekend. Feel free to take your time though, I don't mind waiting for it, since I have a ton of other Pokemon I have to breed myself anyways. :)
Yours is ready on my side too.

Okay. I have 200 Bp points. Choose what you want.

Is a choice band and a weakness policy too much? If yes just the choice band will do.

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Nope. Both are fine. They are each 48 points, right?

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Hello, Good sir/madam.

I would love to get my hands on a HA Anorith. I don't care about gender, IV, Nature and whatnot. Just would love to get one with Swift Swim.
Also, would love to get a HA Whismur as well. Same deal with the Anorith; don't care about IV, Nature, and stuff. Just want one with Rattled/Scrappy.

I don't have much to offer, as I had just found this Y cartridge of mine after 8 months of loss. However, I do take pride in the fact that I do have some IV pokemon that you may like.

I have:

Semi-perfect IV Marill - Max IV: HP, Def, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spd
Perfect Competitive IV Lotad - Max IV: HP, Def, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spd
4 IV Ralts - Max IV: HP, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spd

I also have several random pokemon with the Pokerus.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello, Good sir/madam.

I would love to get my hands on a HA Anorith. I don't care about gender, IV, Nature and whatnot. Just would love to get one with Swift Swim.
Also, would love to get a HA Whismur as well. Same deal with the Anorith; don't care about IV, Nature, and stuff. Just want one with Rattled/Scrappy.

I don't have much to offer, as I had just found this Y cartridge of mine after 8 months of loss. However, I do take pride in the fact that I do have some IV pokemon that you may like.

I have:

Semi-perfect IV Marill - Max IV: HP, Def, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spd
Perfect Competitive IV Lotad - Max IV: HP, Def, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spd
4 IV Ralts - Max IV: HP, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spd

I also have several random pokemon with the Pokerus.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I do not own those pokémon with their HA. Just the regular ones.

Brigidd

Hello, I believe we've traded before!:)

I just wanted to ask if you happen to have a Moon Ball Swablu... I've got Moon Ball Venonat and Level Ball Growlithe (haven't seen those in your lists yet) and a couple Dream Ball pokémon!D:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello, I believe we've traded before!:)

I just wanted to ask if you happen to have a Moon Ball Swablu... I've got Moon Ball Venonat and Level Ball Growlithe (haven't seen those in your lists yet) and a couple Dream Ball pokémon!D:

No not yet, I'm sorry.

Somanine

Hi, I'd like to trade.

What I'm interested in:
Dreamball HA pokémon: Feebas, Sentret, Finneon, Barboach, Omanyte and Glameow. I'd really like them to be female, but I'll take male too.

What I can offer:
Vivillon patterns: tundra, marine, river, continental and icy snow.
Dream Ball HA: Elgyem and Qwilfish.
Poké Ball HA: I have about 80% of all breedable HA pokémon. I could make a list or you could let me know if there are any pokémon in particular you're looking for?
Pokémon with egg moves: list under spoiler button (most of those aren't IV bred, though).

Mawile with Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Sucker Punch
Ralts with Memento, Destiny Bond, Encore and Shadow Sneak
Eevee with Stored Power, Curse, Wish and Yawn
Feebas with Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, Haze and Dragon Pulse
Honedge with Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard, Destiny Bond and Metal Sound
Growlithe with Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun and Close Combat
Zubat with Brave Bird, Giga Drain, Defog and Steel Wing
Wooper with Stockpile, Recover, Encore and Curse
Bulbasaur with Amnesia, Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain and Leaf Storm
Pichu with Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Endure and Reversal
Machop with Close Combat, Knock Off, Fire Punch and Ice Punch
Marill with Body Slam, Superpower, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet
Pinsir with Feint Attack, Superpower, Close Combat, Quick Attack
Vulpix with Heatwave, Hex, Feint Attack and Captivate
Riolu with Crunch, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick and Blaze Kick
Gible with Body Slam, Rock Climb, Outrage and Iron Tail
Shuppet with Phantom Force, Pursuit, Destiny Bond and Gunk Shot

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I can do that for you (and breed them female too). In exchange can I have the 4 egg move Eevee Honedge, Wooper, Bulbusaur, Marill and Shuppet? Male would be great.

Somanine

Sounds good. I can have everything ready in about half an hour. I'm available for the next couple of hours for trading, but tomorrow or this weekend is fine too if you have other things to do.