• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share one lesson that you learned in life

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Dolphins are evil, evil little shits.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I am the best.

But I prefer to believe I am not that special? I don't want to have high expectations in life. It's easier to be happy when your objectives are easier to achieve. Having high expectations in life, may result in frustation and leave you unhappy.
This one of the things which I've learned too.

landshaymin

Follow my lead.
I've learned that everything can go wrong when your day started as the best day of life. :D
Again too high expectations...

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Okay, this going to sound super cheesy, but always be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. Don't pretend to be cool, or funny, or anything like that. Just be yourself.

Also, in any situation, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Belief increased the odds of a given outcome greatly. If you believe you are proverbially screwed, well then you probably are. Conversely, believing you will succeed increases your odds of success greatly.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Not sure if anyone's even mentioned this; I daresay they have but...

One thing I learned was to remain open minded not just to other people and whatever they believe but to yourself as well; it's what helped me overcome quite a lot of flaws I have. Somethin' I'm still even workin' on to this day.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Okay, this going to sound super cheesy, but always be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. Don't pretend to be cool, or funny, or anything like that. Just be yourself.

Also, in any situation, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

That bolded part was awesome! True enough!

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Don't get your hopes up. Especially when it comes to the whimsical world of romance...but it can apply to anything.

Unoin

People can have different personalities(whether more positive or negative) than their public persona, so don't think you fully know them until you see the other side/sides to them.

Timmyzzz

K-Pop and Pokemon<3
Choose your friends carefully. Choose the wrong ones and you will get yourself taken advantage over.

Theodamas

Collector
You need to be able to laugh at yourself. Life is so much easier if you can just laugh out loud when you mess up

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Always take youe cell phone charger with you, and your Nintendo DS charger as well, if you're going a trip. Specially if that place won't be much fun to you. And never mix vodka with beer, it'll leave you with a strange taste at your mouth afterwards. And may provoke a headache.

Slowy

New and Improved
I've actually learned a number of things, but since I'm to share one, I'll do just that.

Do not take anything (your life, belongings, etc.) for granted, but rather appreciate what you have; you will not keep it forever. It's too bad I had to learn that one the hard way.

razor fire

If you're ever feeling lonely, try occupying yourself with something. Like, reading books, playing video games or work out. That way you won't let the loneliness get to you, as you're keeping your thoughts busy with something else. The sense of accomplishment and achievement will also make you feel better too.