• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share one lesson that you learned in life

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Family always comes first but also do whats best for you and follow your dreams. You can be anything you want in life honestly. Hard work pays off.

If a lot of people you know warn you about somebody you've recently been friends with, take their warnings to consideration. Ignorance is a bliss but it sure takes you to the wrong places sometimes so be wary. :/

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
"There's nothing worth losing, especially the chance to make it right" -Bowling for Soup, When We Die

I found this very inspiring. It's much better living without enemies. And as some people said before, don't take stuff for granted, everything has a value.

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Never sleep listening to heavy metal. It'll bring you problems. Like, dreaming you have long hair, only wears black and have an awesome guitar.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Oh, that's easy... There has been one thing that has been hammered into my head over the last seven years, and that is that nothing is guaranteed in life. Being youthful does not mean you're invincible. It does not shield you from possibly dying the next day, or developing life-threatening and/or disabling diseases... Things you never thought YOU would get.

It's impossible to fully grasp this until you see it happen to people around you, or even... yourself. But just about everybody will feel the effects of this in one or both ways. You must never spend your time whining over stupid temporary things, and you must never pass up the opportunity to be with those you love, and let them know how much you appreciate them. That's the best advice I have for avoiding some truly agonizing regret. Because no matter what one comforts themselves with, life doesn't work that way... Things can change instantly in the worst imaginable ways. That is life.

Oh geez, sorry. Don't be too scared... It's just me being a somewhat of a break-down moment right.

Nightblind249

If you cannot sleep with what you did, you know it's wrong.

What comes around, goes around.

Life is like a box of cracker jacks, the surprise might scare the H*ll outta ya

Look before you leap,

Actions speak louder than words,

You cannot choose your family only your friends,

I've got thousands of these :) My family uses alot of these and more on a givin bases.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Here are 2 of many I have learned:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Never give up hope, no matter what.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Don't try to argue with your elders. Sincerely, nothing good will come out of it.

Even if you're actually right, they'll never admit it. I just tried to tell my mum not to throw away my train ticket. Her reasoning was that it looked like trash. Wut.
And I got yelled at for saying that. -_____-

Mr.FusRoDah

I've learned that life may be tough at times, but if you look closely at the natural world around you and behold it's beauty, you realize it's the handiwork of the greatest artist of all, and that life in itself is a gift most precious.

Talonflame

Hatching Eggs
Hmmm, the most important and useful things I have learnt from interacting with humans:

~ ALWAYS apologise, even if you are not in the wrong or you think that the other person should apologise. It is one of the hardest things to do, but you can gloat in the knowledge that you're not really apologising, you're just manipulating the other person into a calmer state of mind.

~ When in a stressful situation write down all the things you could do to get out of the situation, from stupid ideas like (kill *insert person here* or run away to Germany) to sensible and plausible ideas. It makes you realise just how simple the obvious answer is. Or just yell "STRESS LESS, PRINCESS!" to yourself. Even if you are around others~ ;)

CNN are incapable of research.