• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share one lesson that you learned in life

Breeder Drew

Infatuation and love are not the same thing. That and, every person, no matter how "perfect" they may seem, has some serious baggage underneath that you either have to deal with or not deal with when it comes to relationships.

Last edited:

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Review your college professors before you pick your classes. A teacher really can make or break your grade (especially in math and science courses, which is primarily what I need for my degree) and I'm finding that the school I transferred to has a lot of bad ones.. ._.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Anyone smarter than you is a freak, anyone stupider is a moron.

But seriously, people don't appreciate constant sarcasm. And not everything is your business.

Tonguetyd

People who never give up are great for arguing with.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Always always be careful with who you are friends with, so I was younger and this family move in and I decided to become friends with the girl in their family, I thought I could trust her and look up to her as a guide because she was a couple of years older than me. Turns out she started stealing stuff from me and when I confronted her she locked me in room -.- . I guess I could have been better and stood up for myself but hey I was little and did not have much sense. Anyway the worst day came when she took the GBA cover from my DS lite. That completely devastated me, see that DS was my birthday present and was vey special so losing a part of it was emotional. From that day on I swore to not be friends with her nor hardly talk to her. Its been about 6 years now I will still ignore her at all costs. She was a complete thief and a liar and I learnt to always be careful around people, you never know what will happen next

STICKTOPIA

Make sure you wait more than 2 and a half weeks before you give your virginity away to somebody you won't last 3 months with

Falsetto

Aspiring Breeder
You can have a hundred friends and still feel lonely. As a human I learned all I need is the one who will stick through it all and I'll feel more than happy enough.