• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your Character Fashion Clothes and Hair Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

asunariel

Hey guys!!! please share your fashion style in this thread... hahaha

character_customization_in_pokemon_sun_and_moon.jpg

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
There we go, my avatar's name is Mikah, file may not work properly, if so someone show me how :))

IMG_0510.jpg

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Well, I don't know how to post images, but I'm playing as the female character (named Anzu) and my outfit consists of the black Striped Ruffled Blouse, black miniskirt, black over-the-knee socks, white Low-Heeled Sandals, black satchel, and white hair ribbon. I'm quite happy that this game lets me indulge my steampunk-lolita-magical girl fashion sense.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
After getting the Team Skull tank, I tried to make my male look as close as possible to a Team Skull member..... unfortunately we can't have bandannas.
Modern Quiff is my favorite hairstyle available for the male characters.

I haven't played as a female yet, waiting for WT to clear up enough for me to actually do a Wonderlocke run for Moon instead of giving up after an hour of getting only Yongoose.

willprogresivo

Creepy Uncle
I'm a male trainer, light skin tone, black/blue hair, wearing a white backpack, a pink shirt with white stars, light blue jeans and white/pink sandals. It really suit my Primarina's Celestial Operetta animation <3

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Was wearing: this
Now wearing: this

Can't decide what looks better, might try the grey aviators to the recent one, dunno yet. Currently playing through sun as a female but she isn't final yet so I dunno.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Eheheheh... AHAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry, I just... really love customization. ;w;

I've decided to go for something classy and elegant as my outfit. I'm not much of a flashy person and I wanted my character to have something that just shouted 'gorgeously put together'. :3

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/421764trainer1.png[/IMG139]

Simple style. No lipstick, no glasses, just regular dark brown long wavy hair with a light beach hat and red flower.

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/968292trainer2.png[/IMG139]

The white designer top is by far my favorite piece of clothings in the entire game. I don't like how the ribbon only comes from the front side of the shirt, which is why I went with an entirely white-colored one. It looks a bit more elegant when entirely white, as there is no harsh separation between front and back with the ribbon.

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/214234trainer3.png[/IMG139]

In Pokémon X, I had decided to give my female character a dress (trench coat). This time around, I knew I wanted to combine an elegant top with some jeans. Thankfully Pokémon Sun provided me with the navy blue distressed jeans, which fits the most with the white designer top.
As for a bag, I decided to go for the beige satchel bag. The uniformity of the beige coloration really sold me on it. I prefer the messenger bag's overall appearance, but it being two colors saddened me slightly.
Unseen in the picture: expensive white strappy sandals. The dull grey of the strap appealed to me slightly more than the bright yellow of cheaper ones.

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/280045trainer4.png[/IMG139]

Here's my outfit! Pretty satisfied with the current get up. I don't plan on changing it. <3

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
After a lot of struggle, here's what my heroine is currently looking like. She changes her clothes every day! :D

Aylas Outfit.jpg

Note: The name Ayla comes from what I would have been named if I was born a girl.

Last edited:
^^^ayy, touch of nerdiness. For me I just have glasses because I wear them irl. So I look the part of a nerd as well as being a nerd, too!

Also, I didn't expect I'd enjoy the clothing feature as much as I did, either. I'm female, but I still get where you're coming from. Irl I just wear the first thing I see that's a) comfortable and b)clothing, but in-game I was looking very closely at how each colour worked, and it was highly enjoyable. I think character customisation in games sparks up most people's interest tbh, regardless of gender.

Baggie_Saiyan

1eKfcgh.jpg

Closest I could get to look like Super Saiyan. Hoping I can dye the hair light Blue so I can try an match SSGSS or Magenta for SSG.

swag0nite

can't post images yet but mine's wearing a white tshirt, a white pleated skirt, white over the knee socks, white sandals and a little white shoulder bag, and has long dark hair with a centre parting

(she basically just looks like me, i always wear white)

MattyMoo5

how do u get the Skull tank?. i'm in front of the "elite four" door & i wanna change up my look before i complete & win.

Aetius

how do u get the Skull tank?. i'm in front of the "elite four" door & i wanna change up my look before i complete & win.

You will be able to get it at Poh in the postgame.
Talk with the grunts in the Pokècenter and they will offer you a Skull Tank for 10.000 Pokèdollars (if I remeber correctyl).

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I can't remember what Ayla wore on Thursday, but on Friday she wore a lot of yellow. I have a relative with the other version so Ayla was dressed in yellow so that my relative could try to order something yellow. She managed to get the skirt. While Ayla was glad to help her out, she wasn't very pleased about having to wear the same outfit twice in a row. Sunday, she wore that sports outfit that she always wears on Sundays. I don't need to post that again.

Today she looks like this. Nothing too special, but I think it's okay:

Aylas Outfit 009.jpg

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I decided to change my character's look just a little bit after all!
Due to me rocking long wavy hair in Pokémon X, I decided to spice things up a bit by giving my character a different haircut. I was a bit let down by the female option for short hair in X and Y; however, the shoulder bob cut the female protagonist gets as a default hairstyle really charmed me. I decided to try it out.

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/746756trainer2.png[/IMG139]

Very cute! However, I came to realize that this haircut was especially hidden by the big beach hat I was previously wearing with the long wavy hair style. I decided to change the hat for a satin ribbon headband instead. It was first intended to be white colored, but what really sold me on the beach hat was the gorgeous red gracidea that added just a little bit of contrast to the overall outfit. I decided to try out the red satin ribbon headband instead and it had the same effect on me as the beach hat. Success!

[IMG139]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/930493trainer1.png[/IMG139]

Now I can enjoy both short hair and a little touch of red on my female character. I really like this specific look!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
2616a.jpg

here's my current outfit on my player, im still considering to put the pastel red color on the skirt but im rather happy with the current outfit given i wasnt able to match the clothes to a certain character Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam seed Destiny. id usually go for a green colored outfit but im holding out that final pairing when i get green 5*.

i find the clothes better for color in gen7 but i do wish some clothes from XY did transfer over despite them being a bit out of place in a warm island setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.