• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your Character Fashion Clothes and Hair Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna-Sama

13 Lives Left~!
I can't post a picture of my trainer here for some reason (I keep getting errors when I try)... But my little trainer has ash-brown pigtails with sideswept bangs, bright-yellow eyes, pastel green Ruffled Blouse, pastel green Pleated Miniskirt, pastel green Espadrilles (shoes), white Knee Socks, white Sporty Bag, and a white Hair Ribbon... I really love the pastel green in this game, it's my favorite color along with pastel red! ^_^
Edit: Oh, I think I've found an upload option here...
Moon trainer.jpg

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
View attachment 16404

here's my current outfit on my player, im still considering to put the pastel red color on the skirt but im rather happy with the current outfit given i wasnt able to match the clothes to a certain character Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam seed Destiny. id usually go for a green colored outfit but im holding out that final pairing when i get green 5*.

i find the clothes better for color in gen7 but i do wish some clothes from XY did transfer over despite them being a bit out of place in a warm island setting.
Considering the clothing limitations these games have to offer, I'd say you got the Lunamaria Hawke look down! I know this might sound a bit freaky, but I did look her up to see the comparison and I agree that with X and Y's clothing selection, you could've gotten it down even more! Mainly talking about the white boots your character could've worn, which would've fit better the Lunamaria look. :3
Although it is true that the clothings from X and Y would be out of place in Alola's climate, it is still unfortunate. I for one would've killed to get my laced boots back.

I can't post a picture of my trainer here for some reason (I keep getting errors when I try)... But my little trainer has ash-brown pigtails with sideswept bangs, bright-yellow eyes, pastel green Ruffled Blouse, pastel green Pleated Miniskirt, pastel green Espadrilles (shoes), white Knee Socks, white Sporty Bag, and a white Hair Ribbon... I really love the pastel green in this game, it's my favorite color along with pastel red! ^_^
Edit: Oh, I think I've found an upload option here...
View attachment 16408
Oooh, I love how pale and sweet it looks! Pastel green and white is such a great combination, especially with the ash brown hair color. I think your character looks great! :D
Wow, it's been a while huh?

So yesterday I for one day finally had my heroine sporting a hairstyle that is different from her usual high pigtails. She looked too cool to be running around all day getting all sweaty, but she did it anyway. She's got to keep her Festival Plaza in top form ;)

Aylas%20Outfit%20011_zpsyzg85ywm.jpg

Ayla%20is%20Sporty%20Cool_zps4x0sqrtg.jpg

For today she is once again back in her favorite pigtails and is going relatively easy since it's Christmas break.

Aylas%20Outfit%20010_zpsvq2zmifl.jpg

I truly admire your determination to get your character changed every so often. I am so unsettled by changes, I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. I especially like the look your character is wearing for Christmas break. That shirt and jeans combination is so nice!

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I truly admire your determination to get your character changed every so often. I am so unsettled by changes, I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. I especially like the look your character is wearing for Christmas break. That shirt and jeans combination is so nice!

Thanks! That just made the rest of my day :D

Yeah, I actually try to change her outfit every day. The only exceptions are for when she's wearing clothing pieces that my relative who plays Moon wants to order through Festival Plaza. I might have her wearing those pieces for a couple of days so that my relative can try and get some of those pieces. This look she has now, which I'm going to call for laughs: the Orange Creamsicle look, she might be wearing this for a couple of days since orange is my relative's favorite color.

Aylas Outfit 012.jpg

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Considering the clothing limitations these games have to offer, I'd say you got the Lunamaria Hawke look down! I know this might sound a bit freaky, but I did look her up to see the comparison and I agree that with X and Y's clothing selection, you could've gotten it down even more! Mainly talking about the white boots your character could've worn, which would've fit better the Lunamaria look. :3
Although it is true that the clothings from X and Y would be out of place in Alola's climate, it is still unfortunate. I for one would've killed to get my laced boots back.

thank you, i do wish i was able to get some sort of shirt with sleeves and some white boots but its not like they design the clothes to match other series. i really do wish they'd have some sort of boot selection in gen7. it doesnt sound freaky at all to me to be honest, not every one is familiar with all the shows/characters. the XY selection would fit better as far as the items but the color choices were lacking in general in XY.

i got rid of my team green 3* in my search for purple 5* but settled for red 3* and got a dye i was wanting to use on this particular outfit. namely pastel red skirt and the red sporty sneakers. i was able to get a lighter pink/pastel red and chose to switch the shoes, still not 100% for the red shoes but i did try to coordinate the colors with the other things the character is related to. this outfit is pretty much done aside from the shoe color choices.

2662a.jpg

i do have plans for team purple 5* to try and get a set to get close to another character: Shirayuki Mizore, but the items that get close to that outfit are a bit slim. its a shame there are no striped socks to dye in various colors. when im ready to get green 5* then i got another one to coordinate but im in no rush now.

Satoshi & Touko

I'm not going to be around on here much over the next few days, so I just wanna drop this one off. I quite like this one actually. A couple of the pieces of this outfit are done using the oh-so-luck-based trick of ordering clothes from other players in Festival Plaza.

Aylas Outfit 013.jpg

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
character

I've been wearing something along the lines of this pretty much all game, except I had the long wavy hair (which is neither long nor wavy, but alright...). I'm pretty disappointed with the trainer customisation in SuMo. Nearly all of the female clothes are either super girly or ugly as sin... I can't even get a decent pair of sneakers or a t-shirt. Super bummed that I can't have red hair either.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
character

I've been wearing something along the lines of this pretty much all game, except I had the long wavy hair (which is neither long nor wavy, but alright...). I'm pretty disappointed with the trainer customisation in SuMo. Nearly all of the female clothes are either super girly or ugly as sin... I can't even get a decent pair of sneakers or a t-shirt. Super bummed that I can't have red hair either.

true, here are no great t-shirt options but you can still get red wine hair color after the post game tasks are done. im not a big fan of the early clothing options in sun either, it gets decent after you get the the other islands.

as far as the male clothing option goes, its rather bland and even more limited from what ive seen from the options but thats not surprising at all.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Thanks! That just made the rest of my day :D

Yeah, I actually try to change her outfit every day. The only exceptions are for when she's wearing clothing pieces that my relative who plays Moon wants to order through Festival Plaza. I might have her wearing those pieces for a couple of days so that my relative can try and get some of those pieces. This look she has now, which I'm going to call for laughs: the Orange Creamsicle look, she might be wearing this for a couple of days since orange is my relative's favorite color.

View attachment 16417
You're more than welcome! :D
I just realized I don't see people wear orange colors often. It is a surprisingly beautiful color to wear! I'm happy to see your character rocking it. I like the floral theme going on there too.
thank you, i do wish i was able to get some sort of shirt with sleeves and some white boots but its not like they design the clothes to match other series. i really do wish they'd have some sort of boot selection in gen7. it doesnt sound freaky at all to me to be honest, not every one is familiar with all the shows/characters. the XY selection would fit better as far as the items but the color choices were lacking in general in XY.

i got rid of my team green 3* in my search for purple 5* but settled for red 3* and got a dye i was wanting to use on this particular outfit. namely pastel red skirt and the red sporty sneakers. i was able to get a lighter pink/pastel red and chose to switch the shoes, still not 100% for the red shoes but i did try to coordinate the colors with the other things the character is related to. this outfit is pretty much done aside from the shoe color choices.

View attachment 16416

i do have plans for team purple 5* to try and get a set to get close to another character: Shirayuki Mizore, but the items that get close to that outfit are a bit slim. its a shame there are no striped socks to dye in various colors. when im ready to get green 5* then i got another one to coordinate but im in no rush now.
The lack of boots is tragic. I am not a girl nor do I wear boots but I think boots like the ones offered in X and Y could be worn in any climate, although I'd need backup on this claim. :D'

Mmh... It'd be hard to pull off the Shirayuki Mizore look indeed. You could always decide to wear the stripped socks and alter the colors of the look, considering you'd never be able to get the lavender hair color down. You could work around with some plaid skirt but I think you'd have most trouble trying to replicate the sweater. What did you intend on wearing to make it look like it the most ?
character

It's a shame that female clothings are unrealistically feminine. Sure, a lot of girls go around in... halter tops and mini shorts, but there are a lot of more... casual things to wear and things less delicate to don. They did make an effort to put more regular t-shirts than X and Y, which was one of the complaints I've seen with X and Y's customization. Problem is, most of their tees are not appealing... There's no way in hell am I gonna wear one of these. :rolleyes:

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
true, here are no great t-shirt options but you can still get red wine hair color after the post game tasks are done. im not a big fan of the early clothing options in sun either, it gets decent after you get the the other islands.
Yeah, but wine red isn't actually red. It's purple.

It's a shame that female clothings are unrealistically feminine. Sure, a lot of girls go around in... halter tops and mini shorts, but there are a lot of more... casual things to wear and things less delicate to don. They did make an effort to put more regular t-shirts than X and Y, which was one of the complaints I've seen with X and Y's customization. Problem is, most of their tees are not appealing... There's no way in hell am I gonna wear one of these. :rolleyes:
SuMo's customisation is basically all summer wear, which makes sense considering the region, but still... It'd be cool if we had some boots or coats. Or maybe just sweaters! idk, I just think it's much easier to make something cool looking with winter wear.

Satoshi & Touko

character

I feel that customization this time around was a mixed bag. They made some improvements compared to 6th generation customization, such as the ability to wear lipstick and remove our hats, but they also messed a few things up. We still can't wear jewelry and it's really funny that we can't wear sundresses or something like that. And version exclusive clothing, while it is personally okay with me, I can sympathize with those who are irritated by it. Given what colors go to which version, I'm glad I got Sun because it's easier to outfit my heroine in brighter colors, especially pink.

as far as the male clothing option goes, its rather bland and even more limited from what ive seen from the options but thats not surprising at all.

Eh, I personally liked a lot of the first island's clothing options, but to each their own.

The male clothing has always been much more limited compared to females, which might partly explain why there are so many guys who will choose the female character despite being dudes. We are proud to be two of them. :D

I just realized I don't see people wear orange colors often. It is a surprisingly beautiful color to wear! I'm happy to see your character rocking it. I like the floral theme going on there too.

A little more simple this time, but...

Aylas Outfit 014.jpg

The lack of boots is tragic. I am not a girl nor do I wear boots but I think boots like the ones offered in X and Y could be worn in any climate, although I'd need backup on this claim. :D'

I'm not a girl easier, which makes me quite glad to see others here who are like you and me :D

Yeah, I suppose they could have done some boots. It's long-sleeved clothes that wouldn't really work out :p

Are you talking about the floral-print tees? I actually quite like them. They look very comfortable. I just wish they weren't tied in the front. That just looks kind of odd to me.

Personally, one of my gripes with what they did offer us is the fact that the jeans are all torn and faded. I personally despise ripped jeans and the only reason I make my character wear them occasionally is because they are the easiest for me to make different outfit ideas off of.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Mmh... It'd be hard to pull off the Shirayuki Mizore look indeed. You could always decide to wear the stripped socks and alter the colors of the look, considering you'd never be able to get the lavender hair color down. You could work around with some plaid skirt but I think you'd have most trouble trying to replicate the sweater. What did you intend on wearing to make it look like it the most ?

thats the biggest issue, my best option is the bright purple dye for the socks as there striped socks arent great. the hair can be white but its not ideal. those are trivial, the real issue is the shirt/sweater and skirt. its not a nice option. some sort of tank top/t-shirt/ruffled tank with white on it, nothing does fit it very well. the beige plaid skirt is the better option but its much more difficult to copy Mizore's clothing. there are some sort of white shoes but i dont think id ever be too happy with the possible options as a complete recreation.

Yeah, but wine red isn't actually red. It's purple.

SuMo's customisation is basically all summer wear, which makes sense considering the region, but still... It'd be cool if we had some boots or coats. Or maybe just sweaters! idk, I just think it's much easier to make something cool looking with winter wear.

true, a real red colour would be nice but its a pretty good color IMO. i wouldnt have minded if they put in some long sleeved choices too.

Eh, I personally liked a lot of the first island's clothing options, but to each their own.

The male clothing has always been much more limited compared to females, which might partly explain why there are so many guys who will choose the female character despite being dudes. We are proud to be two of them. :D

im not the biggest fan for the floral prints but i see how they fit with the overall theme in gen7.

TBH i dont mind choosing either character to play as but the male clothing choices are just so darn bland that its boring. atleast the female characters have better choices even if they have some limitations. though i do like the fact you can try to recreate characters a bit better. you cant really copy male characters from many series with such limited options. before we had no choices from gen1-5 even though since crystal we could chose the characters. thought they still were fixed in appearance it still did not do too much.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Amen! Winter wear is the best. :rolleyes: Boots, scarves, coats... <3
A little more simple this time, but...

View attachment 16427
I like it! And I'd even say a little better than the previous one. You should try to put on a headband! Like the satin ribbon or the sea star headband. In the right colors, they'd blend well with your colorful outfit.

I'm not a girl easier, which makes me quite glad to see others here who are like you and me :D

Yeah, I suppose they could have done some boots. It's long-sleeved clothes that wouldn't really work out :p

Hey! I think being fashionable is fun. Having options to choose what to wear, even if you're playing the opposite sex character, is a lot of fun! Coming up with nice combinations, changing up the colors... Just good stuff.
And hey, even if I don't personally wear laced boots, OTK socks or peplum tops, they still look crazy good! :D

Are you talking about the floral-print tees? I actually quite like them. They look very comfortable. I just wish they weren't tied in the front. That just looks kind of odd to me.

Personally, one of my gripes with what they did offer us is the fact that the jeans are all torn and faded. I personally despise ripped jeans and the only reason I make my character wear them occasionally is because they are the easiest for me to make different outfit ideas off of.
Oh no! I got mixed up between t-shirts and tank tops! D: I meant to say the tanks were pretty unappealing. I think the floral shirts are very cute, especially with the front knot. Awesome shirts. They're perfectly laid back and casual. :3
thats the biggest issue, my best option is the bright purple dye for the socks as there striped socks arent great. the hair can be white but its not ideal. those are trivial, the real issue is the shirt/sweater and skirt. its not a nice option. some sort of tank top/t-shirt/ruffled tank with white on it, nothing does fit it very well. the beige plaid skirt is the better option but its much more difficult to copy Mizore's clothing. there are some sort of white shoes but i dont think id ever be too happy with the possible options as a complete recreation.
Yeah... this one's quite the pickle. Are there other characters you could try to dress up as ? :D Ones that'd perhaps be easier to build up. As much as I like Mizore's get up, I'm afraid Sun and Moon are not the best games for it.

TBH i dont mind choosing either character to play as but the male clothing choices are just so darn bland that its boring. atleast the female characters have better choices even if they have some limitations. though i do like the fact you can try to recreate characters a bit better. you cant really copy male characters from many series with such limited options. before we had no choices from gen1-5 even though since crystal we could chose the characters. thought they still were fixed in appearance it still did not do too much.

I only played the female character in X and Sun so far. Both happened to be the games holding the customization. But regardless of this, even if later games decide to pull a ORAS on us and refrain us from customizing, I decided that I'd play the female character from now on. I used to want to identify with the character by choosing the male character but in every game besides HeartGold/SoulSilver, I have prefered the female character over the male one, appearance-wise. And while I was satisfied with some being rivals/friends (i.e. May and Dawn), I decided to do what I should've always done in the first place.

Male customization is pretty sad to look at. I have experienced both male and female customization in X while switching undecidedly back and forth between Serena and Calem, but I have yet to select the male protagonist in Sun (and I don't plan to), so I can't speak for the male options in Sun and Moon: however, while I really liked some options offered in X and Y, they were really limited and I remember being so sad about the difference between boys and girls in X and Y. Just walking into that Lumiose Boutique and seeing those dresses and trench coats as soon as you entered... quite painful. I'm glad I gave up. :D

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Yeah... this one's quite the pickle. Are there other characters you could try to dress up as ? :D Ones that'd perhaps be easier to build up. As much as I like Mizore's get up, I'm afraid Sun and Moon are not the best games for it.

I only played the female character in X and Sun so far. Both happened to be the games holding the customization. But regardless of this, even if later games decide to pull a ORAS on us and refrain us from customizing, I decided that I'd play the female character from now on. I used to want to identify with the character by choosing the male character but in every game besides HeartGold/SoulSilver, I have prefered the female character over the male one, appearance-wise. And while I was satisfied with some being rivals/friends (i.e. May and Dawn), I decided to do what I should've always done in the first place.

Male customization is pretty sad to look at. I have experienced both male and female customization in X while switching undecidedly back and forth between Serena and Calem, but I have yet to select the male protagonist in Sun (and I don't plan to), so I can't speak for the male options in Sun and Moon: however, while I really liked some options offered in X and Y, they were really limited and I remember being so sad about the difference between boys and girls in X and Y. Just walking into that Lumiose Boutique and seeing those dresses and trench coats as soon as you entered... quite painful. I'm glad I gave up. :D

my initial goal was to dress up as Nelliel Tu from Bleach (fav character, not so much the series...) to match the player name i selected in sun. love the green colors but her style will not match too well with the options in gen7. i will need to go a bit elegant/classy to get close, the top is a bit hard to select but i do need to get FC to start dying selected items and see what else fits. the current outfit is i like alot but i do tend to have 2-3 different choices (even back in pkmn X). i did come up with an idea for the blue/white alolan tank with some blue/beige/yellow tones but thats about it.

i also like choosing the female character as the male designs are so underwhelming. i was seriously disappointed with male design in gen6. just looking at the options (being rather realistic in hind sight) reflected the usual limited clothing items males tend to wear does hurt the potential choices. it be worthwhile if they only chose cooler designs for the male character to wear. the male design shirts/shorts are fine but some more variety/designs to offset the clothing options the female characters would be much welcomed. if only they added extra shirt/short sets to offset the slots for skirts/blouses etc to have a near equal amount of choices to the female character.

in general i never really liked the male character to begin with, their design usually was worse than the female protagonist. i usually jumped to take the other option when it became available ie HG, +gen6. im not the biggest fan of May's design but the other option was just blah.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I can't post pictures right now but I'm playing as the female character and I have her wearing a black tank top with the shorts, socks, and shoes from her original attire. I also got rid of the flower hat for no hat. Also since I'm a big fan of Serena, I used the long, wavy hairstyle that looks almost exactly like Serena's hairstyle. The hair color is also honey/gold colored like Serena's as well.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Amen! Winter wear is the best. :rolleyes: Boots, scarves, coats... <3

Exactly! There's so much more to work with. I was thinking ear muffs instead of a hat. :D Scarves definitely. Maybe gloves! aaaaaaaaahhhh someone needs to make this happen

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It's nothing too fancy, but here's my current look lol.
[IMG300]http://i.imgur.com/o2ZzjeS.jpg[/IMG300]

Satoshi & Touko

I can't believe I've never made my sweetie-pie wear the Gothorita Tank before. :O I think it looks amazing on her. This outfit is on my favorites list I think.

Aylas Outfit 015.jpg

In all honesty, this looks like something my aunt would wear if she was a little bit younger. XD

xEryChan

Demon Child
This is what my player is wearing in Pokemon Sun.

Nathan's outfit

I really happen to like that shirt, a lot. Don't know why, I just do. Plus, I think the selection of clothing for the male character is a lot better than the female character in Sun & Moon. But that's just me though.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

So after really approving of the outfit I recently made involving the Gothorita tank, I decided to try another one of those "printed" tanks out. I definitely like this one a lot too. I can't believe it's been so long since I made my heroine wear red, lol.

Aylas Outfit 017.jpg

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got my 3 main clothing sets for my character pretty much setup by now. the only uncertainty is the 2nd choice for hair color and style, plus maybe a pastel orange skirt (which is bright green atm). i like all 3 of them though the third (and current) have really grown on me.

options.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.