• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your Character Fashion Clothes and Hair Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Okay, I would have preferred to have my character wear blue jean shorts instead since she had worn the black ones so recently, but this just looks too good this way, despite Looker's face being on the front of the top. If you're like Ayla, you can't go wrong with pink ;)

View attachment 16482

I'm pretty sure it's a Professor Oak print. :p

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I don't care what anyone says, female customisation is WAY better than the male customisation. I honestly cannot stand tank tops, looks so meh in game, and the hair choices for male characters is sorta boring. Why can't I have a hairstyle like Blue? Come on GameFreak. Anyway, here's mine:

http://m.imgur.com/CZTcjrn

Black leather backpack

I totally agree with you, which with that being said, I will generally always play the games as the female character when the games even have customization. Here's to hoping the Pokemon Stars rumor is true because I would expect that game to have customization as well.

I'm pretty sure it's a Professor Oak print. :p

I will literally make my character eat the sunglasses that she is currently wearing if that print isn't Looker. It just screams him even when I look at it as closely as I can. :p

While I'm here, I'll drop this off. It's kinda similar to an outfit I posted before, but it has a few differences as well like the sunglasses for example.

Aylas Outfit 023.jpg

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I will literally make my character eat the sunglasses that she is currently wearing if that print isn't Looker. It just screams him even when I look at it as closely as I can. :p
Nah, dude. Looker doesn't have that little strand of hair in the middle of his forehead. If nothing else, I think it's Oak because it's called the "Iconic Top" and Looker ain't no icon. x)

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
I don't have a picture, but my character's outfit consists of:

- Beach Hat and Flower Print Skirt -- Pastel Red (which looks like a "cherry blossom" pink)
-Designer Top and Strappy Sandals -- Pastel Pink
-Over the Knee Socks -- Pastel Green
-White Horn-Rimmed Glasses
-Green Sporty Bag

I really like the look, although I may make a few changes. Before I had enough money to buy the clothes from Gracidea ('cause I LOVE Shaymin), I originally wore a pink halter top and green shorts!

Satoshi & Touko

I don't have a picture, but my character's outfit consists of:

- Beach Hat and Flower Print Skirt -- Pastel Red (which looks like a "cherry blossom" pink)
-Designer Top and Strappy Sandals -- Pastel Pink
-Over the Knee Socks -- Pastel Green
-White Horn-Rimmed Glasses
-Green Sporty Bag

I really like the look, although I may make a few changes. Before I had enough money to buy the clothes from Gracidea ('cause I LOVE Shaymin), I originally wore a pink halter top and green shorts!

Oooh, I bet my character would look good in that outfit!

Anyway, this one is a definite keeper. I actually really like how the "Dark Orange" is really just brown because X and Y Ayla very often sported the brown bag from Boutique Couture in my Y version, so I'm glad she can now have a dark or-... I mean brown Satchel bag. I feel this outfit interestingly makes her look actually quite mature, yet she to a degree has the cute charm of a young child. I've gotta use the dye shops a bit more often. I'm actually still waiting to see if I can get myself a Team Blue 5-star.

Aylas Outfit 024.jpg

Satoshi & Touko

Come on guys, there's not enough activity in this thread and because of this I was forced to choose between 2 outfits to show because I no longer wish to use an image hosting site. :p

Anyway, I did a few experiments with Team Red with some of the excess FC that I have and I managed to put this together, which is surprisingly rather cool looking imo. Sorry that it seems more like black even though it's dark red. Poor quality.

Aylas Outfit 025.jpg

^^^sorry dude, but I prefer to keep the same customisation.

But I do have it say you have good colour choices in Ayla's outfits. All of them.

Satoshi & Touko

^^^sorry dude, but I prefer to keep the same customisation.

But I do have it say you have good colour choices in Ayla's outfits. All of them.

Thank you. :D

Okay, this look is just adorable! <3

Aylas Outfit 026.jpg

Those misrepresentations of colors in the dye shops sure do work out sometimes. I already mentioned that the dark orange is actually brown, but Pastel Red really makes for the prettiest pale pink as seen in today's outfit.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
darn, we got way too many choices for outfits in the game :s. i love the look of my first 3 choices but there are other great ones out there. here's my current appearance. it was a hard choice for the hair color but white wasnt the right one. not sure which grey skirt is the best choice but the jeans look great. had a tough choice for hair style, the long straight looks great but is a bit too long and medium wavy was just as nice. personally like the chin length bob, medium wavy and long straight hair styles.

2665a.jpg

Last edited:

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Decided to put on a white halter top and I bought the pink casual shorts. The look is close to something I normally wear in real life (well, at least in the summer...). Still wearing my beach hat and sandals! And who doesn't love the Pikachu-tail design on the Sporty Bag?

Yuna-Sama

13 Lives Left~!
Come on guys, there's not enough activity in this thread and because of this I was forced to choose between 2 outfits to show because I no longer wish to use an image hosting site. :p

Sorry, but my character is still being a mean troll towards nel3 atm... She's offering him every clothing piece EXCEPT the skirt he really wants for his (female) character for over a week now... So I'll still have to wait a bit before changing into any of my new favorite sets (with clothing and colors I now got thanks to nel3) until the RNG gods have mercy on him, otherwise he won't be able to snag the skirt... ^^;

Satoshi & Touko

Sorry, but my character is still being a mean troll towards nel3 atm... She's offering him every clothing piece EXCEPT the skirt he really wants for his (female) character for over a week now... So I'll still have to wait a bit before changing into any of my new favorite sets (with clothing and colors I now got thanks to nel3) until the RNG gods have mercy on him, otherwise he won't be able to snag the skirt... ^^;

My relative knows how you feel. My bratty Aylakins never offers her the items she wants when Ayla is wearing them. She usually offers her the shoes or the bag when my relative wants the skirt or top. :p

Anyway, I knew Ayla was going to go back to blonde soon enough and she has now. She wore this outfit on the day that she changed back to her old look.

Aylas Outfit 028.jpg

Yuna-Sama

13 Lives Left~!
My relative knows how you feel. My bratty Aylakins never offers her the items she wants when Ayla is wearing them. She usually offers her the shoes or the bag when my relative wants the skirt or top. :p

Anyway, I knew Ayla was going to go back to blonde soon enough and she has now. She wore this outfit on the day that she changed back to her old look.

View attachment 16516

Yeah, but luckily I don't mind having my character wearing this for as long as it's needed... But after that I'll post some new pics of my characters new fash, I promise! ^_^ Or I could show dressing room pics instead for the time being... XD

nel3

Crimson Dragon

LOL thats true. i even got a second VIP (5 days ago) with that skirt and she has yet to offer the skirt though she is wearing any and all possible items.

i did switch out the sandals for some better items but the other clothing has remained the same. will likely use the sandal when i change out from the jeans. as much as i do change her appearance, going back to her previous sets is always nice change.

Last edited:

Lady Umbreon

Don't know if this belongs here or in General Discussion, but I just noticed that all of Sina & Dexio's new clothes are things that the player can buy. I've linked to zoom-ins of their models.

Sina - Street Cap (Cruel), Oversized Sunglasses (Pink), Halter Top (White), Frayed Denim Shorts (Blue), Low-Heeled Sandals (Pink)

Dexio (only have girl avatars, not sure if names are right) - Trilby Hat (White), Oversized Sunglasses (Blue), Tropical Shirt, Cutoff Jeans (Light Blue), Penny Loafers (Rare Order)

Now I wonder who else I can dress up as.

Satoshi & Touko

Here are some of my current favorite sets! :D
View attachment 16520

And yes, this means nel3 finally got the skirt! :p

There is a character that I have as a VIP in my Plaza and your character's fourth look iirc is EXACTLY 100% identical to this VIP. Now what are the odds of that happening!?

Anyway, after I looked at those, I instantly went crazy trying to figure out how you managed to get all those pictures into one and fortunately it didn't take long to figure it out. Now perhaps I can post more than one outfit at a time without the need for an image hosting site :p

Yuna-Sama

13 Lives Left~!
There is a character that I have as a VIP in my Plaza and your character's fourth look iirc is EXACTLY 100% identical to this VIP. Now what are the odds of that happening!?

Anyway, after I looked at those, I instantly went crazy trying to figure out how you managed to get all those pictures into one and fortunately it didn't take long to figure it out. Now perhaps I can post more than one outfit at a time without the need for an image hosting site :p

I'm wearing the 5th set atm though... But still cool! :D

Just cutting and copying all the screenshots all onto one big happy image~! It takes up some time though... But it does come in handy...

Satoshi & Touko

Alright. In this pic, I have not one, but three more of Ayla's outfits, which I think look great on her. But then again, everything looks good on my Ayla! :D The third of the trio she is wearing now, the second one she wore yesterday and the first one she wore the day before.

Aylas Outfit Gallery 1.jpg

Btw Yuna-Sama, you're character is adorable. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.