• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your Character Fashion Clothes and Hair Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Yay Nelliel! I was wondering when you would post again. :D Though it's funny; when your character shows up in my Plaza, she still looks like she did when you posted in this thread on the last page (Post #94).

Anyway, here are my character's sets for this week.

Aylas Outfit Gallery 8.jpg

Edit: Say, is there anyone who is playing Moon version who has the different colors for the Flower-Print and Bordered flared skirts? I'm making an effort to get every possible clothing item and I'm farthest away from getting all the moon colors for these skirts. Anyone wanna help me out a little? :3

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Yay Nelliel! I was wondering when you would post again. :D Though it's funny; when your character shows up in my Plaza, she still looks like she did when you posted in this thread on the last page (Post #94).

Anyway, here are my character's sets for this week.

View attachment 16656

Edit: Say, is there anyone who is playing Moon version who has the different colors for the Flower-Print and Bordered flared skirts? I'm making an effort to get every possible clothing item and I'm farthest away from getting all the moon colors for these skirts. Anyone wanna help me out a little? :3

yeah, i do like the red/green with the socks but the light green sandals/heels set look great too. kinda torn to continue the red/green clothes but changing hair color can only go so far to change the appearnace :(

atm i'll stick with the grey set for now until i want to go back to red/green. i've yet to cath you online too, it hasnt changed your data for a while.

Kalosian

So long
Why even decide on final setups? Especially when you say you're going to buy all of the clothes anyway. We regularly change our clothes in real life, so why not do the same for our Sun and Moon characters? ;)
I did that when I played X/Y so I thought I should continue and do the same here on S/M. Though, you do make a very good point, and I can definitely understand your view on this.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i also had a habit of getting a final set on my pkmn X file. i made 6 sets but really only used 2-3 most of the time with some fav swapping when i came up with a better looking combo. atm i went with something a bit more different to my previous fav sets in pkmn X.

Satoshi & Touko

Out of the 206 times (according to the arbitrary Outfit Changes stat these "Plaza records" show), I think only 10 times I've had my character wearing something that she has worn before with the exception of the so-cute sports outfit that she wears every Sunday.

Edit (Since no posts were added since this one.) This week's outfit sets:

Aylas Outfit Gallery 9.jpg

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i was sorta trying to catch up to the pkmn anime today and started to see the dragging ep that was ep 25 and seeing Skull Dan there made their power grow by 1 team member. i was going for a creepy look which was different from the black/green delinquent variant. skulldan shorts would be nice but the skirt was better. the overall shot wasnt that great but its not like there are too many colors to the set. though she wont be doing that stereotypical lame 90s punk behaviour :)
TS.jpg

i sense a pic montage from a member here soon......

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

What?! Oh, Nelliel, my friend, my pal, my bud, what could possibly make you think that someone is about to post a pic montage? Silly thing you. XD

Edit 20 minutes later: Aylas Outfit Gallery 10.jpg

I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY! I just couldn't resist! My Ayla looked just too adorable! Arceus-darnit! Foiled again. >_< XD

Btw there was actually one more, but it'd be kinda sloppy to have one spot on the montage be empty. I'll include it in the next compilation.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

It pains me to admit: I'm starting to feel a bit run down on new outfit ideas. I guess I should start to play a serious game of dress-up with my cuteling to get some new ideas. But in the meantime I do have this. <3

Aylas Outfit Gallery 11.jpg

nel3

Crimson Dragon
you should probably chose a bunch of fav outfits and keep them for a while. sometimes i run out of ideas/dont bother to figure something out until a spur of the moment idea comes along.
heres the new appearance for the time being, kinda liking the blue but had some issues on shoe choices. i wanted to try the collegiate tank top on her though i was lazy in the sense of keeping the bag and swapping out the flower and a few other items.

2770a.jpg

Satoshi & Touko

you should probably chose a bunch of fav outfits and keep them for a while. sometimes i run out of ideas/dont bother to figure something out until a spur of the moment idea comes along.
heres the new appearance for the time being, kinda liking the blue but had some issues on shoe choices. i wanted to try the collegiate tank top on her though i was lazy in the sense of keeping the bag and swapping out the flower and a few other items.

View attachment 16713

Yeah, I've sort of been starting to do that, though even that can pose a challenge sometimes because Ayla looks so cute in many different outfits. :D

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Yeah, I've sort of been starting to do that, though even that can pose a challenge sometimes because Ayla looks so cute in many different outfits. :D

atleast you got 200?? outfits to fall back on to when you feel like changing it up. i dont have that many but i got more than a few but i tend to look for something different when i want to change it up.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Here is mine.
Me as well. Tho have a better pair of shorts now and also i got my sandals custom made.
I have to retake the pic

Funny thing looks like my colour scheme is very team skull xD

And i also cut my hair short

I play moon so i had to get the gothorita shirt off a friends sun game xD

[IMG300]http://orig02.deviantart.net/5b98/f/2017/054/9/1/sun_and_moon_trainer_cosplay_by_alien_snowflake-db02mcy.jpg[/IMG300]

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I really wish there were more hairstyle options for the male character. Like, how is it that the only way to get a hairstyle that actually resembles my own, I had to play as a girl?
20170529_224703.jpg

Not that I necessarily mind playing as a girl, I just find it kind of silly how this is actually far closer to what I look like in real life than anything I could pull off with the male character models in XY or SM.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
its a shame they neglect the male character option on most of the games with customization. you really dont need too much added, a few more hair cuts and 2-3 extra sets of male clothing options.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
its a shame they neglect the male character option on most of the games with customization. you really dont need too much added, a few more hair cuts and 2-3 extra sets of male clothing options.

I know. Saw a vid in youtube. The male has 12 min of clothing and female had 30 min. Bruhh hhaha

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i decided to swap out a few items today. one was the flower to pastel blue and the skirt to plaid pleated pastel blue and the multi blue shoes. i liked it but i decided later on to use the alolan tank and white espadrilles and it even comes close to a cosplay where i can be happy with some choice color swaps.

here's the Mizore Shirayuki outfit that fits nicely with some color mods:2772.jpg

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
My character in Pokémon Moon.

3q9Wm4.png

292WLv.png

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
My Sun character:

I love everything about this outfit. The hair & headband are really nice (I wish my own hair was that straight and smooth) and I'm glad I was able to get a Team Blue dye shop in my Festival Plaza a few days ago to get blue clothes (my favourite colour).

This is the most effort I've put into customizing my character. The only thing I did with my Moon character was change his shirt to the Luvdisc Tank (Moon's not my main version, so I didn't spend too much time buying clothes on that game) and my XY characters were at most palette swaps of Calem/Serena.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.