• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Gelatino95

Not a tool
A thread about sharing your feelings? That's an improvement.

Here are my feelings for the day:

meh

Seriously, I don't even care. Life can throw everything it's got at me. I'll take it like a man. I'm like a morbidly obese dude, and life is throwing all this junk at me. But I don't care. I'll just absorb it all in my fat rolls. Yeah. I'll just forget about all that junk lodged in my considerable girth. I have more important things to worry about. GTFO, life. You're not important. I have a lot to do and not nearly enough time to do it all. Just spare yourself the effort and leave me to my own devices. It's not like I'm going to care or anything. Go throw your junk at someone less obese. They deserve it more than I do.

For some reason I imagine this sounds like something Gamzee would say. And my shameless Homestuck references are totally making me sound cool. But I don't care.

pirate555

Word.
I'm feeling thrown out of daily life, many of us here at university are looking at life from the outside today.

Today a girl in my year who was an acquaintance died in a car crash. I had spoken to her and was on friendly terms, but I was by no means close to her. I'm shocked and saddened for her family, and her friends, especially those who were in the same car and must be absolutely traumatised.

But it's caught all the students in our year completely off-guard. It's a tragedy, a waste of life, and nobody ever expects these things to happen at student-age, though of course they do. And it was so sudden.

The thought that normal life will resume for most of us in the next few days is just a grim thought right now. Poor, poor girl.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
My feelings for my day:
F***************ccccckkkkkkkkkkk B********tches and h*******oes.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
From now on, I am going to share my feelings using symbolic animals

I feel like a stingray today

Zwitter™

Surhomme
From now on, I am going to share my feelings using symbolic animals

I feel like a stingray today
I feel like Steve Irwin today.

Honestly now I'm just slightly frustrated with work. I have a new questionnaire to ask and the demographic questions at the end are ridiculous.
How would any of you respond if asked at the end of a Police Satisfaction survey if, and I quote "At birth were you described as Male, Female, or Intersex"? It is just stupid.

Rant over. I'm good now

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I feel like Steve Irwin today.

Oh God

Every freaking time I bring up stingrays in conversation, people always say "that's what killed Steve Irwin you horrible person"

Now I get mad whenever anybody even mentions that guy when talking about stingrays

Stingrays are stingrays, people

Can't I just talk about stingrays ONCE without having to talk about Steve Irwin

I don't have anything against him, but

AAARGH

So annoying

Especially since I love stingrays

I wish people could just see them for the majestic animals that they are

And not because of some Austrian dude or whatever

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I feel a lot like a cat.
Sleepy, lazy, unwilling to move, enjoyed the sunshine, and doing things on my terms.
Well, except school. That has to be done on their terms.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I feel a lot like a cat.
Sleepy, lazy, unwilling to move, enjoyed the sunshine, and doing things on my terms.
Well, except school. That has to be done on their terms.

You don't get it, do you

When you use animals symbolically to express your emotions, you consider every aspect of the animal you've chosen

Not just a couple that you can list that fit your mood

In fact, there are so many aspects to be taken into consideration that it would be a waste for me to try listing them since I wouldn't be able to touch on nearly enough to give people a good idea. I would only be misleading people

Due to this, the best thing to do is to not take any aspects into consideration at all

Use your own human perspective on the animal of your choice an analyze some of the feelings associated with it

That's sort of a collective way to indirectly analyze its aspects

That way you can tell which animal best fits your feelings

Listing a couple of aspects just makes you look narrow-minded and you're completely missing the point anyway

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I'm feeling like an alien. Why can't some people just be rational? They only have about 0 seconds of their life to lose over it. To heck with popularity. Blargh.

*rambles*

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I actually feel pretty good today

Came home to my fiance, and she greeted me with a big hug like she does everyday. Work is sucking pretty hard at the moment, mainly because I only have two days to make my sales quota before the perios ends. I'm optimistic, and she believes in me, so it gives me hope for tomorrow.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Dad got me a cookie cake for my birthday today. On the bin, it said it was, like, chocolate-chip or something like that, but when I bit into it after blowing out the candles, it turned out to be a sugar cookie. And the frosting was nasty anyway.

Other than that moment and that I've had some bad menstrual cramps today, I had a nice day, which was a great way to end the term. Even if my Clannad After Story boxset didn't come today like I hoped, I at least got my Higurashi manga. And I ate leftover spaghetti for lunch for, like, three days straight (my grandparents had it for dinner Sunday) this week. It was awesome.

I'm a happy kitty :3.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I woke up feeling pretty good today, my wife made me breakfast, which I kissed and thanked her for. Grabbed my homemade Turkey Cheeseburger pockets bend down to put em in my duffel and BAMB my back exploded! I'm at work now sucking wind cause of pain, but I am out of personal time till June! So I feel pain today!

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I woke up feeling pretty good today, my wife made me breakfast, which I kissed and thanked her for. Grabbed my homemade Turkey Cheeseburger pockets bend down to put em in my duffel and BAMB my back exploded! I'm at work now sucking wind cause of pain, but I am out of personal time till June! So I feel pain today!

Posting on Serebii on company time? Tut-tut. Lol I'm at work as well

Hope your back feels better

On topic, I feel pretty excited. Tonight, me and my fiancé are going to stay with her parents for two days, an we have SIX appointments to look at different venues for the wedding. So that will be fun. Plus, we get to see the house her parents bought us for the first time

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
If the weather is nice an outdoor wedding is very beautiful. Just giving my opinion and experience. Not to expensive to get a permit either.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
If the weather is nice an outdoor wedding is very beautiful. Just giving my opinion and experience. Not to expensive to get a permit either.

That's what were shooting for actually. Around October is when the leaves start to change, so we think it would go perfectly with the colors we want. Thanks for the input!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
That sucks, Malanu. Hope you just threw your back out, and it's not because of a hernia `cause then you'll be living with a hernia all the time, such aggravation.

(Hope someone gets it.)

I got my eyes examined today, since I was kinda overdue for it. Wasn't too bad as usual (I like the feeling of the cold metal of the phoroptor against my face |D), and I didn't really fuss over the dilation like I did two years ago. Yeah, I hate the dilating part, I don't like getting the drops in my eyes, and I hate getting bright lights shined in my eyes to check the back of it. It doesn't help I'm hypersensitive to light, I always have been. But I found out my eyes have slowed down, so I can get off progressives if I want, but chances are, I'm remaining with progressives for the rest of my life, lol.

Gonna go out to the Old Country Buffet in a couple of hours here. I'm a bit excited for it, I freakin' love that place. I'm also hoping Clannad After Story finally got delivered. *hops in place in excitement*