• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Dear Insanity

above average
My feelings? Mkay.

Mum recently bought a new WiFi modem, know what is SUCKS! It doesn't wanna connect to my Ds.. I'm so gonna miss the trades and battles.. *snffl* Its been 2 days.. and 2 days I haven't played my games. Been crying and stuff x_x ANd I can;t do anything about it. I tried tweeking stuff on the modem using the comp but I diconnected it twice in 2 says.. and got into trouble.. now I'm not allowed to touch it.. :( Dad hadta call the Vodafone peeps to get it fixed...
:( :( :( :( :( nya~

jfc if it's been 2 days and you're crying you need medical attention

Hatsune Okami

Slayer of Demons
I love...
jk

Today was boring. Let's leave it at that.

Hox

Banned
I feel really tired, but still wide awake because my adderall hasn't wore off yet.

*struggles of an ADD kid

Grei

not the color
The most homosexual thread since Homosexuality and Politics in the 21st Century

Anyhow, I've been on a weird continuum of stressed and unstressed in the past week and a half. I just finished a major project in a class, so I'm on a stress low, but I'm still nowhere near in the clear with any of my classes, so I shouldn't be...

Besides that, in the past month and a half I've been in and out of a relationship, and the turnabout for that was very strange. Up until yesterday, I was really sleepy all week due to having to stay up late for assignments and wake up early for rehearsals and choir gigs. Right now I'm relaxed, but I definitely wasn't at this time last week.

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
I've only stated my opinion twice on these forums. And both times I've gotten my head bitten off. Why are people here so aggressive? :/

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
Happens to me too. Some people don't like opinions and always go with what they think.
I respect opinions, its nice to think about how others think.

Yeah me too. I always ask to hear other people's opinions. But some people here go further than opinions, and make personal attacks. I mean... I started a thread about how I couldn't see them making a gen 10 pokemon game, and someone literally quoted every sentence I said with a counter argument and personal attacks. I just don't understand why...

Last edited:

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
welcome to the internet.
try not to take it seriously, or prepare your anus to be torn apart by the evil that lurks the walls of this forum

LOL. I've been a member of probably... 6 forums I think. But I haven't seen people act this way before o___o Oh well. I'll just stick to the trade forum. Hopefully no one'll come at me there.

Yeah me too. I always ask to hear other people's opinions. But some people hear go further than opinions, and make personal attacks. I mean... I started a thread about how I couldn't see them making a gen 10 pokemon game, and someone literally quoted every sentence I said with a counter argument and personal attacks. I just don't understand why...

Sounds like their being kinda harsh. But that's people for you. -_-

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
look son, SPPF is not the safe haven it once was. Mods are constantly cooking breakfast and not looking out for the well-being of the community.

There are many dangerous and shady characters that will stop at nothing in an effort to rustle your jimmies
Whatever you do, please stay safe. I'll be praying for you

Thanks. ^^ But I'm a girl son.

My feelings: I'm upset that I got 2 infractions, but I'm happy cuz I'm getting Prototype 2! ^_^

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
ok but lettuce be cereal for a moment, i respect you for being cool and being able to take a joke and laugh it off. we need more members like that

my real name name is Cruxis AKA the most built beautiful body of SPPF AKA one cheeky kunt, and i manifest the evil of the forums that I forewarned you about; alas the mods will soon ban this alt account so I will express my feelings on my next alt after this one is banned.

SRS

haha no problem. but i had to delete those, cause i can't be bothered to make another account if this one gets banned.