• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm guessing that would be you, lol. Don't get too carried away.

Well, if I do get carried away, the teacher I'm assisting has all the power in the world to give me an F. And getting an F in TA is absolutely pathetic.

She said to me that as long as she doesn't get any complaints, I'm fine. I'm free to give pity points to the better students in the class, though. :)

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Hmm... speaking of grading...

GCSE results today. Needless to say I'm an absolute wreck.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I feel... I don't know how to explain it.

Friday's the last day for class schedule modifications, and I'm trying to encourage my friend to switch her first period to a free so that I'd have someone to hang out with during first period.
As much as I want to sleep in every Monday and Thursday, I'd much prefer a consistent schedule.

blackterminator3

I just woke a few hours ago, can't sleep, don't feel like playing video games either.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
hmm, my feeling right now,, *yawn*

im feeling kinda sick, but happy.

happy cuz its my brothers Bday today, bud i feel sick ;/

Cutty

Forever now
I feel funny today. I tend to laugh or giggles at almost anything making people giving me a look.
I still feel strangely tired from inside out though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I feel awkward at psychology class. It feels more like group therapy rather than school.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I feel fine. right now and just finished eating. I feel a bit tired since I went somewhere and I was also in a bad mood a while ago, otherwise, I'm OK.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I've had such a great day today. Worked my arse off at the gym too. And a cute guy talked to me. And it is friday

blackterminator3

I feel so much better then this whole week. I finally got back into my grove and currently playing my PS3. :p

Draco.

Dragon Master.
*singing*

im feeling good, *do do do*
im feeling like im in heaven, *do do do ro do do*
im feeling goooood *do do do ro do do*
im feeling like im in heaven * dododododod*