• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I just realized that thunderous kinda looks like lord Shiva, and i think that's pretty cool.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Drove around again, and it was a little better than last week (Papa told some stories about some of the neighbors, and showed his disdain for rednecks as there are a few around here as evident by their yards and cars). It wasn't until the cars started showing up that I was all, "Uh, I'm going home XD." So yeah, it looks like an hour's worth of practice driving is good enough for a while.

Now my feet are sweating xP. Thank goodness it's Tueday, I get to wash up today. (Grandparents don't have a working shower, so I have to bathe, and I do it once a week here.)

Shuam

righteous
Tuesdays are going to be horrible, horrible days this semester.

blackterminator3

I feel tired, but don't want to go sleep. Ugh, stupid low Vietmin d pills.

Cutty

Forever now
I feel a bit relieved and bored as I've almost finished my job assigned.
Just wait till it gets corrected.

sweetie

lovely love
i'm feeling kinda crappy. there's one person i REALLY need to talk to but i don't have a hold of him...

i miss him. :[

c1234

Trainer Since '98
My vacation is almost over and I have to go back to work soon :(

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I have to basically perform an "exorcism" today and that's not even the hard part, the bad part is the seal i have to break before letting this energy out.
And that's gonna be a female dog.

blackterminator3

I am feeling good right now, I am finally found my happy place. Listening to some good music and watch TV.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I'm feeling sad. And nostalgic.
I just spent the past hour browsing a forum which died a long, long time ago which I was a part of. It's actually the sister forum of another forum which was deleted due to inactivity but we were still a very tight little community. There were many reasons to join apart from the central theme of the forums (a book series) but the main appeal now that I look back was the community itself. I remember when the company which owned the books and the forums announced it would be closing a rush of old members came flooding back, writing laments to the forums and what it meant to them and how it helped them in their hour of need - and there were some really serious cases in the past, but the people helped one another through the dark and difficult times to carry on to the next.
Hell, I miss it. I miss the old days of posting in forums where there were about 50 regular members and you knew all of them, and the threads were filled with waffle joy and randomness and bright and surprising discussions. Serebii is all well and good but it's very large and can be a bit impersonal sometimes because of that. I dunno, I just want the old days back. I miss my freedom, I miss my childhood. I miss talking to people who would actually post something pleasant instead of writing something condescending and stinging for the pure reason of making themselves feel good because they think they're cool by being bitter and sarcastic. Users would post in near perfect English and grammar would be something to be respected, not thrown aside and cast away into the depths of internet hell as I have witnessed so many times. I mean, once I started browsing other forums I realised just how much I took proper grammar on the internet for granted. Hell, there are some people online who act as if English is something which doesn't even exist as an art form and as a writer it pains me to see that on a daily basis. I remember that Prose was melodic and free flowing, and it was taken seriously as something which would eventually be integral to all of our lives each in our own individualistic way.
Noobs weren't ridiculed, they were embraced, as long as they had the sense to act with a little decorum in the place. There was no snobishness, only a feeling that posts were easy to read yet linguistically advanced and threads were accessible to all so one could surf every single sub-forum on the site without having to feel shunned or out of place.
But the last hours were grim, to say the least. There was a big argument concerning what should happen to the forum - some people argued that it should be left to those who would want to keep on posting but others argued that it should be closed down indefinately and not to let it drag on so the pain could be nipped in the bud. Unfortunately the former option was decided (well, not "decided", it just sort of happened) and it's... gone now.
I miss my friends. In short, it was like a second home to me, with kind people and rules to prevent the place from becoming a dusty old wreck.
But it did. Visiting it now... is like going back to a house you used to live in years ago in a town that's now abandoned. Looking at the dusty old relics and rooms, all the memories come flooding back but that's all there is left. Memories.

Ah, never mind. At the end of the day who cares anyway...

Last edited:
I'm feeling sad. And nostalgic.
I just spent the past hour browsing a forum which died a long, long time ago which I was a part of. It's actually the sister forum of another forum which was deleted due to inactivity but we were still a very tight little community. There were many reasons to join apart from the central theme of the forums (a book series) but the main appeal now that I look back was the community itself. I remember when the company which owned the books and the forums announced it would be closing a rush of old members came flooding back, writing laments to the forums and what it meant to them and how it helped them in their hour of need - and there were some really serious cases in the past, but the people helped one another through the dark and difficult times to carry on to the next.
Hell, I miss it. I miss the old days of posting in forums where there were about 50 regular members and you knew all of them, and the threads were filled with waffle joy and randomness and bright and surprising discussions. Serebii is all well and good but it's very large and can be a bit impersonal sometimes because of that. I dunno, I just want the old days back. I miss my freedom, I miss my childhood. I miss talking to people who would actually post something pleasant instead of writing something condescending and stinging for the pure reason of making themselves feel good because they think they're cool by being bitter and sarcastic. Users would post in near perfect English and grammar would be something to be respected, not thrown aside and cast away into the depths of internet hell as I have witnessed so many times. I mean, once I started browsing other forums I realised just how much I took proper grammar on the internet for granted. Hell, there are some people online who act as if English is something which doesn't even exist as an art form and as a writer it pains me to see that on a daily basis. I remember that Prose was melodic and free flowing, and it was taken seriously as something which would eventually be integral to all of our lives each in our own individualistic way.
Noobs weren't ridiculed, they were embraced, as long as they had the sense to act with a little decorum in the place. There was no snobishness, only a feeling that posts were easy to read yet linguistically advanced and threads were accessible to all so one could surf every single sub-forum on the site without having to feel shunned or out of place.
But the last hours were grim, to say the least. There was a big argument concerning what should happen to the forum - some people argued that it should be left to those who would want to keep on posting but others argued that it should be closed down indefinately and not to let it drag on so the pain could be nipped in the bud. Unfortunately the former option was decided (well, not "decided", it just sort of happened) and it's... gone now.
I miss my friends. In short, it was like a second home to me, with kind people and rules to prevent the place from becoming a dusty old wreck.
But it did. Visiting it now... is like going back to a house you used to live in years ago in a town that's now abandoned. Looking at the dusty old relics and rooms, all the memories come flooding back but that's all there is left. Memories.

Ah, never mind. At the end of the day who cares anyway...
Aww that sounds sad in a loyaly nostalgic way.
I am kinda stressed lately.
Stress sucks. Hope it isn't too bad.

As for myself I phoned my aunt to see how my father is doing (he and I don't speak) and found out he's lost more weight and is coughing up more blood. And he still refuses to see a doctor. I've basically come to terms that my father is going to die soon. It's kinda rough and I don't really have anyone important enough in my life to talk about it with....bleh.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Really bad mainly because I've been having a roaring headache today. Today would have been nice if it weren't for this headache >_<

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Sleepy, just sleepy. The fact that I have leave for school in 25 minutes >.<
and if I do sleep, I'm not going to be tardy.

Cutty

Forever now
I am feeling unsure bout certain things. I just think I made a lot of mistakes today. Things I shoulda done or not done. Really conflicted.