• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am annoyed.. I am always annoyed, but I do not know why!

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!

Flame Mistress

My brain feels like exploding.

Firstly, my first day back at school went semi-smoothly, which is good, but we also have a truckload of homework, which is... not good.
Secondly, I still haven't decided which game to get for Christmas, which is annoying me a lot.
Thirdly, a new game has just been announced and I'm super excited about that.
Fourthly, I'm frustrated because there isn't a way to block people from PM/VMing me. Argh.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Pissed and stressed right now due to the whole issue of me not turning in a 150-point paper I was having issues with in the first place, and because I got the assignment on the week I was completely stressed out over homework and couldn't juggle work that week. It's way too late to turn in the paper now, and I have the final grade for the midterm, so it's more beating a dead horse senseless right now. I'm still technically passing the class (60% is the lowest grade I can get to get a passing grade), it's almost a 70%, but my grandmother and mom are breathing down my neck over it. And I just want to get cultural diversity over and done with by the weekend, so this whole thing is just pissing me off right now.

I'm also hungry, but I don't know what to eat at the moment. Also hoping I'll get my Higurashi manga in the mail over the weekend. It should be shipped out here soon.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I have a trip coming up a few days and I'm actually scared...
I've never gotten along with MOST people at the best of times and always feel like I'm on a different wavelength to everyone else.
So with a group of 45+, how can I enjoy this trip!?!

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
I have a trip coming up a few days and I'm actually scared...
I've never gotten along with MOST people at the best of times and always feel like I'm on a different wavelength to everyone else.
So with a group of 45+, how can I enjoy this trip!?!

Sounds like you have some social and anxiety issues to buff out.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Wish it was that easy. But I don't know where to start! :p

The main thing is forcing yourself into things like that where you do feel anxious/out of place, because everytime you do something like that it'll be one less thing to be anxious about.

MetalVictini

Winning!
A little stressed out about classes. Made the mistake of registering for both Writing and Communication in the same semester, and both classes are dumping work like crazy.

blackterminator3

I have a little sour throat right now, took some medicine and should be feeling better by the next day.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Kinda bored at home. Watching Ed, Edd n Eddy episodes on Youtube in one tab then switching back to the forums after I finish a episode. :p

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Right now, a bit hungry but really nice since today was rather fulfilling for me. Learned a lot from today. Nice way to end a pretty boring and hectic month. :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am assumingly in love, and I am angry. Angry with myself, for some reason

dd1zzle

I do not enjoy African Americans. I've had so many unpleasant situations with them, for example: I had a black roommate who stayed up all night until 6 AM playing loud music and video games, steal stuff from me, and not pick up after himself. Keep in mind this was in a small dorm room, so I had to deal with him 24/7.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Im tired and paranoid about yesterday... but Im always paranoid about stuff :p

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Checked my midterm grade for one of my classes, and I have a C right now, which is better than I thought it would be. So I'm feeling a little better this morning. I have to get right to work on my cultural diversity work, but otherwise, this weekend might be stress-free, which is what I've wanted for a while now.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have no idea how to proceed to talk with my crush