• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Gah, don't you hate it when you finally get happy, talk to a lot of people and then...
some dipstick comes along and ruins everything by being an ***.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Dat feeling when your crush is online, but you don't have the guts to talk to him

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Gah, don't you hate it when you finally get happy, talk to a lot of people and then...
some dipstick comes along and ruins everything by being an ***.

Eh, no. In most incidences that guy is me. I was born with a mouth skilled at ripping anyone apart. Luckily nobody can ruin my day. That only happens if you let it happen, and if you let it happen you were barely all that happy to begin with.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
With the new month of September. I dunno why but I feel excited for some odd reason. Right now, a bit bored though but nonetheless, hope to do something good.

Chili

Asking out my crush. And in February I think there's a dance. I've never gone since it started two years ago. I HAVE TO GO THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutty

Forever now

I feel so tired again. All wanna do is to sleep. I do like one hour activity n then sleep.
Do activity again then feel sleepy n sleep again.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I feel great and free. Took the final quiz for cultural diversity, and I scored a letter grade of "B" because Google is my friend. I have pretty much gotten the majority of points needed this week, it looks like, so chances are high I passed the class. I can now put it aside for good and focus on my core classes and hopefully not get stressed out over homework for the rest of the term.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I'm feeling happy, I've just started my PokeBall themed nail art, I'm typing this while waiting for the second layer to dry!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Atm talking to my crush on facebook but... WHAT THE F**K do you talk about when you're nervous as hell?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm pretty calm right now, actually. Probably because I just toke my meds a little while ago.

Cutty

Forever now

I feel a bit sick. I slept a lot this weekend. Well, thats my fave thing to do too lately.
I hope I can work as usual tomorrow. I'm going to have another week of holidays soon.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Seems that I've been held
In some dreaming state
A tourist in the waking world
Never quite awake

I'm trying to work out something in this fanfic I'm planning, and trying to conceptualize this speech I want to do, and...mainly just a little blue about real life stuff. I guess a psychoanalyst would say I'm distracting myself by putting my mind in another world. *sigh*

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I've got headache from thinking to much or its probably a brain freeze from drinking Icy water in the morning.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I actually talked with my crush today. I'll probably be friendzoned, But I will not give up yet!