• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Feeling pretty bitter today. Going to go ahead and say it is because I fear I have no future.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Feeling pretty bitter today. Going to go ahead and say it is because I fear I have no future.

Why do you think that? Sorry if its too personal...

I feel on edge today, not sure why but I guess Im just nervous for something

Rave

Banned
gee, i'm quite happy, thanks for asking

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I feel much better now at home. It's been a rough day for me, I even had to walk quite a distance to get a transport home abd had to hear a lot of bad things today. I feel so relieved that that's over. ;)

Cutty

Forever now
It sure feels really hot today. And I'm not allowed to drink iced water for my health's sake.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I feel like I'm fked...
I can't find any info for my project...
Even some of my friends can't find their info.
Forever screwed </3

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Was feeling crappy and cynical this morning.

But later in the day made something the girl I have a crush on laugh.

That cheered me up and I feel good now.

Chili

Sixth Grade is busy. I have all my friends though. I just got a haircut yesterday from The Capitol. (That's what I call The Life Time Fitness Spa because they are just as good as The Capitol of Panem.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I feel upset for somereason again... not sure why but I also feel sad :/ oh well.

i moved to a new school
i miss everybody
my girlfriend...my friends*crys*
i'm sad

Cutty

Forever now
Weekend is coming... yay. I'm excited. Gonna hit the new club.

well i'm feeling like i don't belong at school.i'm the odd ball

blackterminator3

My knee finally is all better. :) Hungry right now, about to get something to eat.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I feel very nice today. I just came home from an event with thousands in attendance and yet I don't feel tired at all.