• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I was having a nice morning on these forums until these trolls suddenly appeared :/. Cruxis, or whoever is pretending to be him, get over it.

Or... is that you, Dattebayo o.o?

Anyway, I'm bored right now. I'm on term break for a couple of weeks, so I really don't have anything to do at home. I'd also like to get back into writing, but I'm having writer's block issues at the moment. I'm trying to find some inspiration, and I'm kinda feeling it right now.

I'm also a little happy that we're almost done watching Clannad, the family and I. Hopefully if all goes as planned, on Thursday we're watching After Story.

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
Hey Kutie Pie? What other animes do you watch? I've never watched Clannad but it looks really good. Right now the only one I'm keeping up with is Mirai Nikki.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Discuss my 'Feelings'? OK:

I am currently revising for my final GCSE exams and it absolute Hell. Not only that, but the place I have to go to school for is like Purgatory. Drugs, some bottles of Alcohol, cigarettes, you name it all the illegal stuff are sold/deals set up on site and it is crazy. I am into a certain someone and I know I want her, she knows I want her and I know she knows I want her. I don't know what's going on but I think something's there. Even though she has a boyfriend and I am too much of a 'Deranged Psychopath' to date, she keeps on trying to talk to me a lot and stuff. Whenever we're both in the room and no matter who else is in the room, she tries to annoy me and she laughes at it but she also sees that I enjoy it too. We've been good friends for four years and I've noticed how great of a person she has been to me all that time. I mean I was interested in smoking hot girls back then but now (I'm not saying she's ugly, she is amazing) I'm only into her. I've tried distracting myself from her onto other people and other stuff, but I can't stop thinking about her. Also whenever I do get to talk to her, she does most of the talking as she is the only person I am ever nervous about talking to-WTF is this?

Then there are the boys at school, and they call me deranged. One of them is this really scrawny little annoyance. He tries to act hard all the time but everyone secretly hates him and three years ago he and several of his mates jumped me for no reason IN the school. Held my own but there were about eight of them and he brags about it ever since. Now he's talking to me about how my dad and his dad knew each other at school, which I know is true because I asked mine. Now he really annoys me and I was planning to get my revenge on him at the end of the schoolyear which everyone knew and wanted to happen, but the newboy ruined everything and told him. Now he knows I hate him and he's making my life even more hell. I want revenge on him so badly but this annoys the girl I like and is what makes me look bad.

So if this is relevant to the whole 'Share your feelings' to this thread, WTF do I actually do about them? Do I go on a suicide mission and try to kill the boy who has been annoying me for years and has pretty much ruined me? Or do I dare chance it with this girl who everyone says is not interested in my and is seeing someone, but...we're drawn to each other for some reason yet she's playing hard to get :D After reading the previous posts, I lol'd and can see this will be different to the rest but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread and so posted it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm upset right now to the brink of tears. My parents never told me at all today we weren't going to be watching Clannad tonight, and Mom told me off for moping over it when one: I wasn't moping, just sitting with her (while she talked on the phone) because that's what I like to do, and two: I hadn't been told about it. So naturally, I got into moping mode which then got me upset over time. If Dad didn't want to watch Clannad tonight, he should've said something instead of putting in that damn new two-hour Mission Impossible movie. I just wanted to watch two freakin' episodes tonight, an approximate hour's worth. Had he put it in earlier, I wouldn't be venting right now.

So tomorrow I'm making sure we're watching the four episodes that finishes off Clannad, no exceptions, because I wanted to start After Story on Thursday like I wanted. I'm never home anymore except for the weekends because of college, so I should be given that right. I hadn't been spending time with the family until I decided to show them Clannad, and I know they've expressed displeasure at me holing myself up in my room, so I'm using that excuse tomorrow, and we're going to finish Clannad.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Kutie, you might wanna cut your dad some slack. Clannad looks a bit (Google searched)... girly for most men. Specially if they are watching adrenaline fests like M:I! I honestly have trouble sitting through Mighty Morphing Power Rangers with my son! It was never a show I liked growing up, and now that I'm a geezer it's even harder to sit through. So try to be a little understanding.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
I'm doing ok. I'm hoping that a long distance friendship will turn into more. I don't want to make him feel like I'm rushing it but I do get anxious. I've known him for about a year I guess if not more and recently he's been more affectionate than usual so I guess I should just be happy with that. My mother doesn't like it when I visit my online friends though.

In other news I received a mean message from darkprince909 on this forum saying that I deserve to be trolled, but whatever. I just hope the admins deal with that guy. It's kind of pathetic that he disrespects me and my art work yet he's asking other people to help him with his.

Edit....

And now I'm suddenly down hearted. I just tried to talk to my friend I wanted to date and he went offline without saying anything which is very unusual. :(

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Kutie, you might wanna cut your dad some slack. Clannad looks a bit (Google searched)... girly for most men. Specially if they are watching adrenaline fests like M:I! I honestly have trouble sitting through Mighty Morphing Power Rangers with my son! It was never a show I liked growing up, and now that I'm a geezer it's even harder to sit through. So try to be a little understanding.

Clannad is manly and you'll cry manly tears if you watch it.
So get to it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
@ Malanu: Clannad is a seinen series, meaning it is targeted at adult men. If you were to watch it, I think you might notice how it is aimed at adult men, especially fathers. It's one of the reasons why I wanted to have my parents watch it.

Anyhoo, I think that post from last night helped blow off some steam, but I'm still gonna try and see if I can finish the season tonight. If we don't then Friday works fine.

Hmm, this corndog I just had left some weird taste in my mouth...