• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Why do you want to be hyper, once you are hyper you eventually get a crash and just pppftt your asleep and you don't even know

Well hey, often times I don't want to be hyper... I just am hyper and just can't do anything about it! ):

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm hungry, more thirsty actually and I was drinking some kind of juice until I sneezed on it. So I was pretty upset but now I'm over it. Lol, getting upset over a drink!

JSkuls16

I'm sad and pissed off. I've had a crush on a girl since I met her and we are really good friends now. My other friend knew I liked her before he even met her. The girl has started hanging out with me when I'm with my friends and this friend now says he likes her. He said that since I liked her first that he'd back off. Every time I have a chance to be with this girl alone he completely ruins it. If we walk in a group of friends I'm always walking next to her and he pushes me out of the way so he can walk next to her. He always tries to make me look less masculine in front of her. And other stuff too. I know I can't stop him from liking her but it just pisses me off. I feel bad like I'm being a bad friend for being so upset about it, and maybe I am. I don't know, I'm just in a bad mood.

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
I'm sad and pissed off. I've had a crush on a girl since I met her and we are really good friends now. My other friend knew I liked her before he even met her. The girl has started hanging out with me when I'm with my friends and this friend now says he likes her. He said that since I liked her first that he'd back off. Every time I have a chance to be with this girl alone he completely ruins it. If we walk in a group of friends I'm always walking next to her and he pushes me out of the way so he can walk next to her. He always tries to make me look less masculine in front of her. And other stuff too. I know I can't stop him from liking her but it just pisses me off. I feel bad like I'm being a bad friend for being so upset about it, and maybe I am. I don't know, I'm just in a bad mood.
Oh, tell me about it. I'm having the same situation, except he doesn't know I like her.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

Maybe he is being the bad friend. He says he is backing off, yet pushes you away from her so he can be with her :/
I think you should be a bit more... dominant of the situation if you can. <.>

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
How so? If he yelled at him for squeezing in between, he'd kind of seem too... protective.

Naw not like that. No verbal violence or such. Well if he can't do it publicly maybe he could talk to that friend again in private fornot keeping his word. <.>
and.. its still like competing.. good god <.> nuuu.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well hey, often times I don't want to be hyper... I just am hyper and just can't do anything about it! ):
Well its not bad being hyper not at all :), I miss being hyper all the time it was really fun, now I'm not as hyper as often

Rave

Banned
I feel like i'm gonna stop being a pretentious dick of a hipster.

it's been ruining alot of my relationships around me.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm hungry, more thirsty actually and I was drinking some kind of juice until I sneezed on it. So I was pretty upset but now I'm over it. Lol, getting upset over a drink!

Ouch... did you buy the juice or did you pour the juice from the orange juice carton in your fridge or something?

I'd be pretty angry if I sneezed right into a store-bought smoothie or something. :/

I feel like i'm gonna stop being a pretentious dick of a hipster.

it's been ruining alot of my relationships around me.

Change is an important part of growing as a person. Be who you truly are and good things will come. Best of luck to you ^^ it's not that easy moving on from what you're used to.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
finally something sort of good for me~! I never had a chance to talk to you before, but you're bloomin' cute and I got to hold your hand for a few minutes, even if it was just so that I didn't get lost!

go me!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Tired, tired, tired, and WOW tired again, well and a little angered with school

DrasticPhase

Half ded
A week left till I have to do a performance with the people in Dance Club. I'm super nervous, and still need to get the timing for the whole group one, the smaller group I am in, I got it. Still nervous ):

blackterminator3

Right now, I am feeling pretty good considering that it is hot down here, but I guess that is the price living in FL. So far I am happy that I beat Black 2 and White 2's Pokemon League. :)