• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Here's hoping that next week goes just as well for you, if not better. :)

My next week is probably going to get worse, since school starts up again. I have no school this week, which would mean I have all these days to plan out a Halloween costume, but I've decided that I'm probably just going to go to school in a fancy-ish dress and wear a fake tiara and pretend I'm a princess of some sort or something.

Yeah, let's hope so. I don't know what to expect from that trainee stuff so i'll just let things roll my way and see how everything will turn out.

As for your Halloween problem: put on tons of make-up, act self-centered and superficial so you'll look like Kim Kardashian. If that isn't a scary Halloween act then i don't know what is.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I went to the national office by riding motor cycle for the first time into the outside of the town :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A lot of mixed feelings, actually.
Mostyl anger, sadness and loneliness. lol

Floette

Fennekin
A lot of mixed feelings, actually.
Mostyl anger, sadness and loneliness. lol

Aww :/ Sympathy, feeling the same here. Lots of mixed feelings/stress about the future.

blackterminator3

I feel a tad bit irritated at the moment. It is a viernes and I don't know what the heck to do. I guess I will figure it out. :(

blackterminator3

After a viernes comes a sábado. You know what that means. It's either homework or a fun weekend. :)

Ugh! Now you just remind me. I have to go shopping with my girlfriend on sabado. -_- Not looking forward to that.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Feeling quite happy with our Halloween contest decoration at school today! Two people complimented our decorations.. meaning that we might have a chance to win! :D

I hope we do.. we are so happy XP

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Feeling quite happy with our Halloween contest decoration at school today! Two people complimented our decorations.. meaning that we might have a chance to win! :D

I hope we do.. we are so happy XP

I can't believe I forgot that there's going to be a Halloween assembly on Halloween! I wonder what costumes people are going to wear... :)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
I'm feeling fantastic!
My friend who last month was informed of a brain tumor, was home yesterday - A week after his op - and back to normality! :)
Though his biopsy showed that he does require chemotherapy but you've got to celebrate the victories, and right now I'm ecstatic he's home and recovering!

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I'm just in a laughing mood. When I think about it, my friend said that "never crawl back to me", but a friend of ours told me that she felt lonely, so she crawled back to me. Now she doesn't even care anymore. I just want to laugh.

JSkuls16

I'm extremely nervous and excited at the same time. I was going to ask out my crush yesterday but chickened out. I'm going to do it today but I still don't know how or when. I'm an extremely shy individual and I've never asked out a girl before. I guess it helps knowing that she likes me back so I'll figure something out. We are going to hangout today for around 10 hours so I have plenty of time.