• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

TheReckless1

Mind Wipe
Problems with my boyfriend. Or should I say ex boyfriend.....He finally went and did it today..... He cheated on me witb my half sister....... Im heartbroken and I miss him................ ;( It was at the park when the three of us met up after lunch..... I knew from the beginning my half-sister was trying to get with him..... And it worked.... He was all over her like he used to be with me.... I just left them there walking away. I bet when I left he was slapping her a** and everything...... So to get back at him I went out with one of his friends..... ;)
Aww man that sucks. Some people can be real aholes sometimes. At least you got sweet revenge. Like I say, revenge is best served cold.

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
Aww man that sucks. Some people can be real aholes sometimes. At least you got sweet revenge. Like I say, revenge is best served cold.

Ha ha. Yup! c:

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I felt really happy, since I finished making some HTML script thing work with my egg incubator picture that I was going to put in my signature.
Then I felt really bummed, since there is absolutely no way that I can show it...
Then I felt happy again, because I successfully improvised! :)

Now what you see is my improvisation.

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
Eh, my family doesn't understand me. I don't understand them. We put up walls between each other. It's a complicated situation with no solution in sight.

freshtacosyo

Jirachi Master
I pranked my friend once.Shes an only child...she didn't take it so well.She probably felt really betrayed cuz i was like a brother to her but she's an only child so she doesn't know what its like to be pranked.The next day at school she saw me and ran the other way.I really haven't talked to her since.My cousin says she stalks my her family now.My cousin also said she's gone crazy?I think its my fault =/ not looking forward to school...is my district the only district that has a 2 month summer?

Aegon

Obviously, I am feeling very sad, because of Cedric dying. Then I expect I am feeling confused because I liked Cedric and now I like Harry, and I can't work out who I like best. Then I'll be feeling guilty, thinking it's an insult to Cedric's memory to be kissing Harry at all... And I probably can't work out what my feelings are towards Harry anyway, because he was the one who was with Cedric when Cedric died, so that's all very mixed up and painful.

Problems with my boyfriend. Or should I say ex boyfriend.....He finally went and did it today..... He cheated on me witb my half sister....... Im heartbroken and I miss him................ ;( It was at the park when the three of us met up after lunch..... I knew from the beginning my half-sister was trying to get with him..... And it worked.... He was all over her like he used to be with me.... I just left them there walking away. I bet when I left he was slapping her a** and everything...... So to get back at him I went out with one of his friends..... ;)

That's terrible. I can't stand cheating, to me it's like the worst thing you can do to a person(besides killing them of course).

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Obviously, I am feeling very sad, because of Cedric dying. Then I expect I am feeling confused because I liked Cedric and now I like Harry, and I can't work out who I like best. Then I'll be feeling guilty, thinking it's an insult to Cedric's memory to be kissing Harry at all... And I probably can't work out what my feelings are towards Harry anyway, because he was the one who was with Cedric when Cedric died, so that's all very mixed up and painful.

...You must be that girl with the name that escapes me now, aren't you? lol, jokes.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I pass all my classes, yaaaaaaaaaay! I get to enjoy my break to the fullest!

We're heading to Disneyland tomorrow morning, though there's a little bit of negative energy hovering around right now. Mom and Dad rented a car about a week or so ago and asked for an eight-seat passenger car. Today, they went to go pick it up and discovered it's only a seven-seat passenger. I wasn't home when this happened, I was just getting out of class, so I don't know how furious they were, but we got copped out. So they're out at BrakeMasters with our van to make sure it's fit to drive us out to California. So yeah, it's a little chaotic here at the moment.

Oh yeah, I heard from a classmate some unknown student put a recycling virus in a 3D modeling teacher's computer that wiped out all the files on it, so some students and the teacher weren't very happy to say the least. The classmate who told me this luckily had many (if not all) of his projects on hand, so he re-returned them in, but he wasn't happy about it either. So yeah, fun stuff.

MetalVictini

Winning!
Overwhelmed, as I always am when I try to look for a job. It feels like most people who post on these job search sites aren't looking for college people looking for part time. Growing up sucks. >.<

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
Scared actually. Im going on an airplane for the first time :O

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner

It's really not that bad. Just beware of the other passengers who may be disrupting your (pleasant) ride.
If you're riding with family, it won't be that bad. If you're riding by yourself, just keep yourself occupied for the trip.
Oh yeah, and don't use the plane's wi-fi service if it has one. Really expensive...

blackterminator3

I am very happy at the moment, I got to go to NXT last night, to meet a lot of wrestlers and talk to them. I even got a hug from Paige. What a great night. :D

Whoah, this summer is the first time I'll be going on a plane too. My dad is an engineer, so the whole flight he'll be telling us what could go wrong. Now I'm kinda nervous.

The sun recently had a huge solar flair that will hit where I live sometime tommorow. I hope it doesn't knock out my internetz.

TheReckless1

Mind Wipe

Mabye I shouldn't say this being your first time on a plane and everything, but on time I was on a plane and it got struck by lightning. The plane stalled for like a second. I swear to ths day I am never flying in a plane because the plane pretty much just dropped. The good thing is that this rarely happens and if it does you have to be flying in storm clouds. Now when I think about it I'm like, that would be a cool ride. :D

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Whoah, this summer is the first time I'll be going on a plane too. My dad is an engineer, so the whole flight he'll be telling us what could go wrong. Now I'm kinda nervous.

The sun recently had a huge solar flair that will hit where I live sometime tommorow. I hope it doesn't knock out my internetz.

Tell me about the solar flare, please.

I'm concerned about it now...googling it.

Tell me about the solar flare, please.

I'm concerned about it now...googling it.

The sun has these spots called sun spots that send out bursts called solar flares. This is one a trajectory towards earth and may get here at 5:20 EDS + or - 7 hours. I don't think it will cause any real harm, but it will mess up elecronics and cause power outages. This may not be a 100 percent accurate description, but it's what I've heard.

MetalVictini

Winning!
Well, slowly but surely I'm getting better at cooking. I actually cooked meat without burning it tonight. Rather proud of my self right now :). It's the little things.

Bokk

I feel weird to say the least. Today, after a few days of not being in contact with my aunt, my family found out that she passed away. It's hard to explain. I don't really feel sad, as I wasn't close to her, which makes me feel guilty. She had a horrible drinking problem and refused to seek help. My family did everything we could to help her, but she didn't want to help herself. The sad thing is that she died alone. She didn't deserve that. I saw her a few months ago, and she looked awful like she was suffering. I guess she's finally at peace. My feelings are just very conflicted right now.

Lately tonight, I can't help but feel somewhat melancholy. I've come to the realization that I have so much more growing left to do as a person, that at times it truly feels like a futile battle. I know precisely what the flaws in my character are, which is an advantage not everyone has, but I don't know how to go about mending them. You see, I'm an individual that cares an extreme deal about what others choose to think about me. Other peoples perception of who and what I am affects me to an astonishing degree, even if I know an individuals perception is completely inaccurate and unjustified, it still weighs me down in more ways than I feel I could ever comprehend. I'm always told the very classic line "Just care about the people that matter." but my issue is that, for some reason, everyone matters. I don't know how to make them "not matter." I feel this almost primitive need for everyone to like me, and when I recieve even the slightest critisizm, my brain for some reason or another, interprets it as a sharp judgement on my entire character. On the outside at least, I'm very good at creating elaborate facades, leading others to believe that certain things don't affect me as much as they really do.

I've also been having many self doubts about my own intelligence, and by extension, I feel threatened by people who I percieve as more intelligent than I am. You see, when others hear me talk, or read what I have to say, they may assume that I'm intelligent, but I feel this is only a false assumption because I know how to play with language well. Or so I like to believe. However, when it comes to learning new things and grasping new concepts, I feel like almost everyone is so much...quicker than I am. I feel like I have to put disproportionate amounts of effort to focus and understand, or process things than others.

In the end I don't really know. Perhaps its just been a less than swell day, and my brain isn't really running smoothly. I do hope I'm in a much more cheerful mood come morning.