• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I feel awful! I banged my head in so many things to day and fell down so many times as well, its not even funny! :(

I feel awful! I banged my head in so many things to day and fell down so many times as well, its not even funny! :(

I never really get hurt from that kind of stuff. However it really hurts when I hit my heel on something. Maybe I'm Achilles.:0

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Came home from Disneyland about a few hours ago, so I've mellowed out now, but I was really exhausted for most of the day. I loved the trip, don't get me wrong, but it was the constant walking and standing in lines that tired me out (and when your feet hurt, you can bet you'd get tired). Though last night has to be the worst night for me.

We had two rooms that connected, so we split almost in half. I stayed in the first room with the two youngest brothers, and Mom and Dad. Well, Dad snores. And it has to be the worst snoring I've heard. I have no idea how I slept for three of the nights, but last night bothered me for some odd reason. I was woken up at around one in the morning from Dad's weird snoring, and I couldn't fall back asleep. So I snuck into the other room and tried to see if sleeping on the chair would work. It didn't, so I sucked it up and went back to the bed, and had to force myself to dream about whatever I wanted to dream about to fall fast asleep.

So yeah. Other than that night and the lines, I liked the trip. I'm a bit bummed out I didn't get to do a whole lot I wanted to do, but we did enough to satisfy us for another several years until we decide to go with our own families (the twins and I, anyway).

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Back during April, I really didn't have anything planned for the past weekend. So I decided to go with my cousin to her orientation.
It was awfully boring... and hot.
I don't know why I went. :/

Aloz

Coolest person ever
I feel like a somebody who was placed in a bag and punched because this perons i like doesnt like me back and no matter what i say they just dont know how i feel but oh well thats okay at least i think. i might just go out and take a walk for to feel better i think.

Rave

Banned
I got fired from my internship today. I'm now depressed.

Rave

Banned
Did you go out with a bang?

Yeah, I did.

Like a sir.

Watch as I start a business that kills theirs because I marketed it off better.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
So I was supposed to have three days off from work. I come home and there's a message on the phone from one of my managers saying that the second day off I was supposed to have is now a work day for me. I wouldn't have a problem with this if he had told me before I left...or if it wasn't in the middle of my days off. On top of that he didn't even tell me the time I was supposed to go in. Welp, either my guess will be correct or I will possibly be written up.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Okay, NOW I am feeling sick again. My depression is going on again :p
I've just remembered when I was in jr.high school. It was bad because of my friends always bullied me mentally, not physically! I am not being arrogant, I got good enough at school subjects. I still don't know when I give report card one of my friends (she liked cheating on me, she tended to make gossip about me with sort of negative words :p) got the best place, she never study... it was weird. That was just because I am an otaku? It was not fair !!!!

vespiqueen

So I'm definitely growing apart from some of my friends. We're just too different, so I guess this is what's best.

It still sucks, though.

I'm going to go on a plane soon, and I think I'm too scared to go. I'm not worried about it falling, but my social anxiety and depression make it hard for me to be near people. I don't think I'll be able to take it. Also during the trip I have to sleep on the same room as my brother and I won't be able to sleep because he snores too loud. I hate going on trips.

vespiqueen

I'm going to go on a plane soon, and I think I'm too scared to go. I'm not worried about it falling, but my social anxiety and depression make it hard for me to be near people. I don't think I'll be able to take it. Also during the trip I have to sleep on the same room as my brother and I won't be able to sleep because he snores too loud. I hate going on trips.

Don't worry about the other people on the plane, most of them will be asleep, reading, or on their laptops or something. They'll all be too distracted to notice you or even make eye contact with you. You could even bring a book for yourself to keep yourself distracted. :)

A mixture of bored and angry.

I was ready to battle and talk with my friend over Wi-fi today but when we started chatting via the voice chat option all you could hear was people cheering and clapping so he had to turn off his mic, 2 minutes later he was booted off his DS by his mother. So now I'm pretty much bored.

And I'm angry because I was cyber bulled by mods over another Forum...yep you heard me. MODERATORS. People who are supposed to be setting a good example and banning inappropriate users, well what did they do? They cussed at people who made little spelling errors, I misspelled a word only by one letter, and boy did the mods ever lose it! Good news is that I reported the forum to InvisionFree and InvisionFree took the forum down about 5 hours after I reported the Forum. Even though the sites down I'm still upset.

Psychic

Really and truly
Just found out I'm gonna be in a conference call with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis tomorrow. I am hella excited, and trying to figure out a good way to record the conversation. :D

DMerle

Guess who's back
Just found out I'm gonna be in a conference call with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis tomorrow. I am hella excited, and trying to figure out a good way to record the conversation. :D

That's cool as hell,

is it related to The Campaign by any chance?

Yeah, I did.

Like a sir.

Watch as I start a business that kills theirs because I marketed it off better.

Good job and good luck.

MetalVictini

Winning!
I think I may have finally decided on what to declare as a major. I'm kinda relieved, while at the same time kinda nervous. I'll have to take a couple more classes in the area to know for sure.