• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

DMerle

Guess who's back
So i just got my paycheck from work, and it's my birthday on the 23rd so I'm gonna get even more money. Do you ever have loads of money and just want to spend it but don't know what on?

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
So i just got my paycheck from work, and it's my birthday on the 23rd so I'm gonna get even more money. Do you ever have loads of money and just want to spend it but don't know what on?

Yeah. All the time. Happy early birthday by the way. I'm hanging out with this girl I work with tomorrow and I am trying to score some brownie points with her. Kinda nervous because I've been out of the game for so long.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Yeah. All the time. Happy early birthday by the way. I'm hanging out with this girl I work with tomorrow and I am trying to score some brownie points with her. Kinda nervous because I've been out of the game for so long.

Thanks man, where abouts are you hanging out with her? Just gonna keep it chill?

Shinku

neko, desu~
Scared, nervous, lazy and depressed. Work crap, might be fired sooner or later (who knows) and my mother left me for two weeks to go to Egypt, which is somewhere I really wanted to go to again. So yeah, I deal with crap here and she gets to go to a better place, brilliant ;-;

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Thanks man, where abouts are you hanging out with her? Just gonna keep it chill?

We're going to the movies with some friends. I'm gunning straight for her. No let up this time.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Haha, what are you gonna see?

Either The Dark Knight or Spiderman. I'm just gonna sit next to her and see what happens.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Either The Dark Knight or Spiderman. I'm just gonna sit next to her and see what happens.

I'd go for Dark Knight rises, it'll be pretty dark in places so there's room for "comfort." I usually try and go for scary/dark movies when I go with a girl, i don't mess with any of that rom-com stuff.

Don't worry about the other people on the plane, most of them will be asleep, reading, or on their laptops or something. They'll all be too distracted to notice you or even make eye contact with you. You could even bring a book for yourself to keep yourself distracted. :)

I'll still get nervous when I'm just near a person, and that's why I lock myself in my room all day. I have some emotional and mental problems as a result of bullying and stuff in school, so I hate the general population of people. The people on this forum are cool though. Also, I already have to read stupid summer reading books over frickin vacation, so I've had enough reading.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Just came back from the dentist. Remember how I said I thought my wisdom teeth were coming in?

NOPE. It's actually my 12-year molars. It must be genetic, since my mom had the same thing happen when she was my age. Of course, she doesn't have wisdom teeth, never had them, but my brothers (far as I know) and I unfortunately have them, but they're still buds... far as I know.

Yeah, my brothers and I have always had teeth problems XD. So yeah, I worried over nothing.

MetalVictini

Winning!
Brain's kinda fried right now. Family gatherings always stress me out. Between my brother getting on my butt about pretty much anything I say or do and my nieces and nephews bouncing off the walls, it gets really chaotic.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
FINALLY got my permit today! I barely opened my manual this whole week, so I did a last-minute study while waiting for my number to be called, and I guess it was either good enough, or, because this was my fourth time taking it, the computer wiped its memory of me so it gave me pretty much review questions. Either way, I passed, so yay!

Still a bit iffy about taking the wheel, though... especially since I'm pretty small.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I'm shocked, and a bit dismayed. My wife just texted me. Our nephew (On her side) has some rare blood cancer. I don't have much info other than what I just wrote, but this is one of those good kids (Ok he's in his 20s but that's a kid to me!) who never did anything in his life to hurt a soul. This is awful, and I just can't believe it is happening to him! It's non-Hodgkin's mycosis fungoides.

I don't know, I'm just reeling a bit cause he's young.

blackterminator3

I right now got food poisoning and it sucks. Can't trust fast food places anymore. :(

Flame Mistress

Kinda feeling irked because I've only got two days of being in Korea, tomorrow I've gotta go to a lot of hospital appointments, the next I'm on my flight back to England, and I don't feel that I've done enough here. Stupid parents wasted too much time shopping.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Kinda feeling irked because I've only got two days of being in Korea, tomorrow I've gotta go to a lot of hospital appointments, the next I'm on my flight back to England, and I don't feel that I've done enough here. Stupid parents wasted too much time shopping.

Hospital appointments? What happened in Korea?

..At least you get to go on vacation this summer. I'm bummed that I don't. And my cousin's orientation doesn't count, that was boring. :/

firebolt

Off work until next Friday and i just don't know what to do haha. Been at home all day today, but I feel like I wasted a day, gosh i hate that feeling.