• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The girl my friend introduced me too a few days ago already has a crush on me. I am good at what I do.

I'm feeling hateful , I hate being alive.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I feel sucidal.
The other day my parents got divorced (After 20 years of marriage!) and yesterday, I was looking at my mother's computer and saw her looking at "Mild Heart Attack Symptoms" I heard her talking on the phone to her brother saying "I don't know what's wrong with me" while sobbing, and she went to the doctor today in a hushed tone ;~;

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I feel sucidal.
The other day my parents got divorced (After 20 years of marriage!) and yesterday, I was looking at my mother's computer and saw her looking at "Mild Heart Attack Symptoms" I heard her talking on the phone to her brother saying "I don't know what's wrong with me" while sobbing, and she went to the doctor today in a hushed tone ;~;

Thats pretty sad.

I feel like giving up.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I am too sick to go to social networking. I feel much like 'bad-luck-brian' now

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Today my family and I all went to see a circus. It was actually pretty cool, with this whole dragon vibe they were giving us. I'm kind of biased with dragons, so I enjoyed myself, except I had to console Ninja they did not hit the tiger, he gave her a friendly pat. Afterwards, we had Chinese food for dinner :D.

A circus that sounds awesome! I never been to one, I actually thought they don't have them any more! Now I want to go one!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I feel like I could use a day off or 2 from my medication but I am glad i'm starting to get into remembering my dreams again now xD;

Shuam

righteous
I love the ratio of happy to depressed here, it makes me feel special.
I'm pretty damn stoked for August. My brother comes back from college tomorrow, my birthday's coming up on the 10th, one of my best friends who moved away last year is coming back, my dad's getting married, school starts, and due to the honeymoon i'm going to be able to throw a couple parties, and i'm taking my paid vacation from work.

fuuuuucking awesome.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Heh, at long last, my grandparents and I have finished CLANNAD fully. As expected, they were confused at the end, and I did try to explain it. Grandma's pretty stubborn, but even though she is confused, she likes happy endings, so that is what she is believing in. I think they do like the story even if the ending threw them off, my mom and Nana still express it positively when it's brought up, and my little brother likes mentioning it.

So yeah, looks like I won't be watching CLANNAD with the family anymore now. I'll watch it alone from here-on out, unless I find out my future husband has never watched it. But even then, I'm pretty sure there will be more showings in the future. I'm still pleased with CLANNAD, I think it'll remain as my top favorite anime show for a long, long time.

Now if I can just get back into the visual novel...

MetalVictini

Winning!
Trying to patch things up with my brother. It's easy to pick out what someone else did wrong, but it's always hard to admit you're wrong. While my brother's not blameless in this whole thing, I've recently started to realize there are things on my end also. I just hope I can start to make things right.

Rave

Banned
I feel like killing myself.

Nobody loves me.

Profesco

gone gently
I feel like killing myself.

Nobody loves me.

I've never felt like proactively killing myself, but from time to time I've felt like life just might not be worth all the trouble of living it, and not least because forging honest, healthy, long-term, fulfilling relationships (platonically or romantically) with other people can be very difficult. The thing is, love and happiness are difficult - maybe even extremely so - but not impossible. Oh, and whoever is responsible for creating life also saw fit to ensure that they are among the top things rational beings strive to attain while also among the few things that cannot be bought, forced, faked, or makeshifted in any way. If you enjoy even bittersweet ironies, as I do, there's a gem to cherish.

So if you're talking about real love and real happiness, then you're talking about supremely precious and rare things, things that are well worth the often half-a-lifetime wait to find them. Some romantics might even define life as the pursuit of those things while you haven't attained them and the maintenance of them while you have. Notice, then, that life is a necessary condition for finding them: giving up the former only accomplishes the sacrifice of any hope for the latter. No life and no chances is a worse position to be in than a meager life with limited chances.

Also, the living have some perks along the way. Finding people to love you might be hard, but finding people who care about you is generally easier, and they make the search that much more worthwhile. Don't forget that people care, and don't stop caring yourself. =)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I'm getting stressed at school already, and it is just day 2 ;-;
And on top of that, I was hungry during my last periods, which lasted about 90 minutes, so I went home and ate a lot.
Feel so tired, and should go to sleep.

I am really annoyed right now at a new Daycare that opened across the street from my apartment. I understand running a Daycare Center is tough but this is the thing that's annoying me the most:

First, the Daycare Providers don't keep a close eye on the kids when they go outside. Sometimes the kids climb the fences and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids got hit by a car or got snatched up by someone.

Second...The kids are very loud! I understand that they are toddlers/kids, but the daycare I went to wasn't as loud as this one! They let the kids play on the playground around 12:30 pm (when I have my lunch) and it spoils my appetite when I hear 5 or 10 toddlers going "SCREEEEEE!" Even if I close my windows I can still hear them, they are THAT loud. And it certainly doesn't help with me having sensitive ears.

And finally...some kids don't leave the daycare until 6:30 pm. The daycare providers let them have fresh air for a half and hour before they leave, and what do I hear? Yep, more screaming and monkey noises. My mom gets home from work at 5:40 and the kids get on her nerves too.
This daycare opened 2 weeks ago, and it might get better. But who knows?

My parents saw my depressed side over vacation, and now they're all worried about me. I hate it when people worry about me. I do feel like I'm getting better though, but once I go back to my high school full of idiots I'll be sad again.