• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Tomorrow (later today, rather; it's 1 am here and I'm talking about 9 am), I get to start late. And for the first time, I get to help my TA teacher do stuff.

So I guess I'm happy. :)

I'm happy right now, in fact I'm laughing because I saw one of those weird "Go!Animate" videos. The title was "Twilight Sparkle's timeline" The scene that made me laugh hard was the following. It took place while the mane 6 was in preschool, a yellow stick figure stole Twilight Sparkle's milk and cookies. The teacher calls the yellow stick figures parents and they come. What the parents said:

Father: "Yellow bird how dare you made Twilight cry without sharing at school, you are grounded for 45 days."
Mother: "No TV. no movies. no video games. No computer. No Cartoon Network. No Wiggles. No fruit salad. No pizza. No burgers. No desserts. No food. No iPod. No iPhone. And no iPad."
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard, I guess it was the way they said it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm light-headed all of a sudden o_o. I'm trying not to fall over or go to sleep, especially since I have to do a lot of homework right now. Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact it's really cloudy outside, and it might rain. I tend to feel more lethargic when it gets really cloudy like this unless I find a proactive activity like playing video games with my brothers. It's kinda weird.

Chili

I'm happy right now, in fact I'm laughing because I saw one of those weird "Go!Animate" videos. The title was "Twilight Sparkle's timeline" The scene that made me laugh hard was the following. It took place while the mane 6 was in preschool, a yellow stick figure stole Twilight Sparkle's milk and cookies. The teacher calls the yellow stick figures parents and they come. What the parents said:

Father: "Yellow bird how dare you made Twilight cry without sharing at school, you are grounded for 45 days."
Mother: "No TV. no movies. no video games. No computer. No Cartoon Network. No Wiggles. No fruit salad. No pizza. No burgers. No desserts. No food. No iPod. No iPhone. And no iPad."
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard, I guess it was the way they said it.
That was funny!

Draco.

Dragon Master.
im feeling great, exept for the neighbors playing very loud music at 22:33 :X

shinymankey

Crobat Master
Tired... just came out of pool... cold... sad because cat barfed on my bed again... covered in mosquito bites

Electrolled

If I could show you my feelings with words, I would.

But I can!

*Ahem*: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Translation: Too tired to lift my head up from the keyboard and too bored to find a reason to, as well as being too sore to get other body parts do it for me.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So the teacher I'm helping for TA said to me that I'd be responsible for most of the grading.

...Guess who has an evil grin on their face now? [noparse]>:D[/noparse]

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I'm feeling so tired >___>
School = Me lazy and tired easily
And still irked off with my friends. I just dont know what I did, so I left them already. I'm done with them. I'll just say sorry to them since I'm a nice guy.
Oh and I want food :(

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
So the teacher I'm helping for TA said to me that I'd be responsible for most of the grading.

...Guess who has an evil grin on their face now? [noparse]>:D[/noparse]

I'm guessing that would be you, lol. Don't get too carried away.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Schools starting soon, Its my senior year so Im excited but nervous. Fall Baseball is also about to start and Im also a little nervous about that. As you can tell Im a nervous person :D