• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

blackterminator3

Flame Mistress

But why allow such idiotic behaviour to frustrate you? It's something you have to ignore. The world is brimming with stupidity.

Don't worry, I'm a traitor, too, due to my Anglophilic tendencies.

Yeah, I really should ignore it. But it's not the first time I've been insulted like that, so... But anyway. Koreans tend to be idiots.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i got a feeling, *sings*

and im starting to get better now,
yesterday i was sick, and stayed home :(

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Some guy rang the doorbell this morning, and I thought it was my neighbor needing to check on whether the Internet was working or not or something like that (it was stuttering yesterday, too), so I opened the door.

He did check to see whether or not our Internet was affected (it was), but afterward, he started to ramble on about different subjects, including how the Japanese shouldn't have eaten chicken during World War II because back then, "KFC was still being developed in the States and that people of [our] kind shouldn't have stolen the US's 'main source of food'"... o_o;''

...Uhh, what? I just feel awkward now.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My body is aching after working out.
I am such a Slakoth.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Some guy rang the doorbell this morning, and I thought it was my neighbor needing to check on whether the Internet was working or not or something like that (it was stuttering yesterday, too), so I opened the door.

He did check to see whether or not our Internet was affected (it was), but afterward, he started to ramble on about different subjects, including how the Japanese shouldn't have eaten chicken during World War II because back then, "KFC was still being developed in the States and that people of [our] kind shouldn't have stolen the US's 'main source of food'"... o_o;''

...Uhh, what? I just feel awkward now.

You are either attractive, or he is desperate. Or both.

blackterminator3

My feet and mind is tired from spending the whole day celebrating my grandparent's birthday weekend.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I'm tired and feeling slightly sick from having eaten a dodgy pizza yesterday. The fact that I only had about four hours to sleep on it isn't helping either.

But anyway. Koreans tend to be idiots.

Really? I'm Korean and that's news to me....

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Feel really tired, pissed but fine I suppose. I accompanied a friend of mine to some examination and I went around while he was taking his exam. I didn't really do much and got more tired thanks to the fact that it's soo freakin' hot today

side note: Just read your comments. It's not a sin to like the cultures of other countries but you should also love your own first before loving others.

Cutty

Forever now
I feel worried. A bit actually. I'm gonna go back to work tomorrow after a week holidays.
So much stuff to prepare again. I haven't found the right materials for my ideas, to go w/ the themes I want.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Really bummed out right now. This past week was just draining, and I couldn't juggle class assignments this week. Cultural Diversity is the worst offender of this, and so I went lax this week when I really shouldn't. Either way, I'm going to pretty much force myself to do everything this final week so I can see if I can get a B at the end, or a C. I'm sick of this class draining me.

Same with the Streaming Media class. I had to do quite a few assignments (that I didn't do). One dealt with Olympics analysis over who (BBC and NBC) streamed the best. I didn't watch the Olympics, and when I went ahead to go look up the streaming, it pretty much asked me, "Oh, what cable do you have?" while I was at my house (we don't have cable), and when I clicked on Direct TV, it asked me for a password. So I went "Screw this". Another deals with writing 10 questions and answers for a little something we got, but I got confused and slacked off on it. And THEN we were assigned a paper on audio history or something, and my brain pretty much exploded right then and there.

And then I have the Demo Reel class, and we're working on our demo reels right now (and I'm not finished with making my website). I don't have enough material to put in a demo reel.

This term officially freakin' sucks. I feel so emotionally and physically drained just thinking about it. I just don't care anymore by this point, though. We have a midterm in Streaming Media this week anyway, and I know I'll get through it just fine. I also have a quiz for Cultural Diversity this week, but I'm Googling everything like I did the last quiz.

Yeah... Mom and Grandma aren't going to be happy with me, that's for sure...

Cutty

Forever now
I feel so sleepy I can even sleep while walking but I don't wanna sleep yet.

I'm quite annoyed at my old babysitter right now. She won't let me take a nap even though I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. Another interesting fact, last year I actually caught her trying to type a message on here.

Because of that, I don't leave my laptop's side when she's at my house. Even if Windows Vista has good security I still worry about her installing some sort of tracking software or something like KidZui when I'm not at the laptop. Honestly babysitter...I'm not 9 years old anymore!

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I feel..... peaceful I guess? I've spent the previous week camping in Germany so I'm pretty worn out, but happy at the same time.

Also yesterday I was offered a chance to go to Kenya for three weeks and help build a school next year, I feel proud about being asked to go, but I'm not sure. I'll have important exams when we go, so I don't no if I'll have time to fund-raise and revise.