• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Going to the mall with some friends (crush included') on Thursday. Excuse me while I fangirl

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I feel very relieved. I had gotten very upset and worried last night when I checked the grade book for my cultural diversity class and my final individual project was labeled an "F" because "I did not upload the assignment" when I did. So I sent her a message saying I did, and the name of the file. It looks like this was done rather recently, about a couple of hours ago, since she hadn't done anything about it in the morning, so I was rather upset for a while. But I can at least report to Student Services that I passed the class with a "C", even though a "B" would've been better, but I don't care. I at least passed the class.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
School starts tomorrow.... Its my last year so Im excited but also sad :/

Cutty

Forever now
I feel so full, but I still wanna eat something.
I'm gonna buy something on my way home from work. Something w/ peanut sauce and chicken. Or maybe Ramen or meatball.
But actually I'm usually lazy to stop by.

blackterminator3

Very depressed since I accidentally bumped my left knee against the chair and it hurts like hell.

*IZ*

I feel tired. I slept like 4 hours, mainly because I was reading.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am still kinda levitating on pink coulds...
And I finally got my allergy medicine... I'm happy

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Had a short drive today, but Papa said I've improved a lot from last week. It was short only because my eyes were bothering me, and when my eyes bother me, I blink a lot. So I turned onto a street that would lead me back to the street my grandparents live on when this idiot drives up behind rather quickly (I mean really quickly). So I had to scoot over to the right to let them pass. Then I almost pulled into the driveway, my first time doing it, and I would've gotten it, too, but Papa wasn't ready for that yet.

Interesting how you can tell at a glance the white trash people from the conditions of yards and how their cars are parked. Now I can understand why my grandparents say they live in a bad neighborhood: crappy drivers.

blackterminator3

My knee is still in pain, but not like last night. Very bored at the minute.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I kinda feel bad right now because I think I made a wrong decision. Something just doesn't feel right, or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Cutty

Forever now

I'm feelin good, although my throat is a bit aching. I got only small correction for my work. It's all set. I can continue to another work.
Yep, that's life. Work after work.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I heard my grandfather give the f-bomb and saw him flip someone off for the first time. Nothing pisses him off more than stupid drivers. He was in a lane that had gotten stopped by three other cars either about to pull into the parking lot of this apartment complex or just driving along. There was this really, really stupid woman in a truck (with a teenager) just sitting there with this blank scowl on her face blocking the way and doing nothing. Papa had to jerk the van to the left to pass the cars and leaned over to flip her off.

Yeah... I figure it's because he's a retired law enforcement officer, a convert, probably both for him to easily hiss out swears and honk the horn at idiot drivers.

Needless to say, he scared me a bit, it was pretty sudden. *eye twitches*

DasBoot

This thread feels like it was just built for narcissism. Oh well.

Feeling angry like usual. Probably just going to draw some gory shít.

blackterminator3

Well, my knee feels a lot better. Just got to keep putting ice on it and some cream. Then it will feel 100 percent.

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
Nostalgic. Like, return-to-a-forum-that-I'd-long-forgotten nostalgic.

I've recently become single again after 2 years, and when I'm sad I tend to get nostalgic, so I'm posting here for the first time since December 2008...hardcore nostalgia, eh? Took me forever to figure out my password =/ I see a few old faces and a lot of new ones. Maybe I'll try to renew some old acquaintances, or finally become a non-terrible poster. But mostly I want to change this awful username of mine...what was I thinking? Well then again, 2008 was around when I had my ear piercing...explains a lot.

Todoserugi

Never Forget
weird.
okay. If anyone remembers my previous posts here (probably not), there's a girl I like. She has an older sister (its not going where you think its going). The sister just happens to be dating my older brother.