• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
I feel wonderfully, amazing superb and happy today! life is good!

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
If there's any election that I'm actually happy about that's near today, it'd be the one that decides whether or not there's going to be a winter dance this year.

I don't really know how I should feel...

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I checked to doctor what happened in my eyes. Doctor said I am having an allergy. I hope this allergy is not caused by foods :/

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I checked to doctor what happened in my eyes. Doctor said I am having an allergy. I hope this allergy is not caused by foods :/

What happened in your eyes? D:

I've heard of rashes and constant sneezing and coughing and stuff, but not anything that happens with vision or anything. o:

blackterminator3

I feel so good right now, gaining weight and no longer looking too skinny. ;D

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I feel fine but wow, I've been really busy today. Went to the dentist after paying for a lot of things. But wow, I've also been having a roaring headache all day. Other than that, it's all good. :)

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Last week of term, yay. Hopefully I won't get a crapload of homework before the week is out - otherwise I'm in a reasonably good mood.

Floette

Fennekin
Feeling kind of lighthearted at the moment, which I haven't felt in quiiiteee a while. Its amazing :) So, I know there used to be an 'Advice Thread' but I can't find it.. is it still around? (needing some advice xP)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Feeling a mix of emotions <.>

Nervous about the project we have to turn in for class tomorrow and feeeling pretty hyper after eating another cookie with big chocolate pieces XD

Also a bit rushed about the contest deadline of a halloween/thanksgiving theme on dA <.> OH GOD! DX

top8inU.S.A.

Summon the Ancients
So much stuff.

I haven't been on this forum, or at least posted, in years. Back in my pre-teen/early teen years I'd come here all the time and I met a lot of awesome people. I was just thinking about how odd it is that some of these people changed my life and influenced who I am, but I don't associate with them anymore. And that branched to people I used to spend time with IRL, etc. Odd stuff to think about.

At least it got money off of my mind. I go to college full-time and only have time to work about 10 hours a week. I spend 114(!) on insurance and 120 on gas every month, leaving me about 40 bucks to spend/save. I play in a band and that of course takes a lot of money, I've been dating the same girl for almost 3 years and can't afford rent to move out with her or an engagement ring, but what can I do? In the long run, college will pay off a lot more, but right now it's all killing me.

Growing up, man.

JSkuls16

I'm feeling a bit worried at the moment because my roommate just walked in with my friend and my friend said that I should make him my wingman. I asked why and y roommate said that my friend did something really awesome for me and this worries me because I know what my friends are like. They would come back to explain and they've been gone 10 minutes. They're my friends but sometimes they can be really stupid so there's a chance that instead of helping me, they did something thats going to embarass/anger me. I'm just really nervous right now.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I feel a quite bad right now. I just got really angry a while ago, saying non-sense things and even cursing but right now I feel like crying... What I did was bad all right but I feel like I'm losing myself. :mad::(

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Also a bit rushed about the contest deadline of a halloween/thanksgiving theme on dA <.> OH GOD! DX

We all know this feeling all too well... D:

But at least completing something for dA is optional, right? I mean, an essay turned in late for English class or a bad grade on an exam in math could mean the difference between an A and a B.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I feel a quite bad right now. I just got really angry a while ago, saying non-sense things and even cursing but right now I feel like crying... What I did was bad all right but I feel like I'm losing myself. :mad::(

It's alright. Realizing what you did was bad means that you won't do it as often in the future. :)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
We all know this feeling all too well... D:

But at least completing something for dA is optional, right? I mean, an essay turned in late for English class or a bad grade on an exam in math could mean the difference between an A and a B.

Haha yup, but its a bit as if it were my first time being on a contest <.> XP

Well at least my work is done.. like a project :D