• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Share your feelings

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Glad its only a four day week. I need more time to sleep.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Now I feel bad. I was checking out this thread somewhere else to learn something. I did learn but unfortunately, it ruined my childhood....

PokemonTrainerKaden

So I typed out this big long thing. And then realized how I'm so lonely and have no one to talk to that I'm posting my feelings on a forum that I go to for Pokemon. That's lovely.

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Well, my stupid hormones are making me so depressed I'm failing at everything.. And I'm digging myself a hole I might not be able to get out of. Great.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
ahh...what a perfect day.
I got my aice photo project finally done and turned in. That was huge loud off of me. my classes were generally fun today, and i got all my homework entirely done, even the make up. Plus my friends were great today. We took our senoir photos and made a memory.

And finally, I'm home about to turn on elsword, and I'm playing it next to rain (on my padio), which makes me feel at peace. :3

I can't begin to explain it, but it feels so nice...nothing to do except play a game I love.

there, theres you feeling good JB. :p

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
That feeling when the girl you asked to prom says that she's going with someone else.

Omg my dad wouldnt buy me the shoes I wanted I hate my life :(

No no but I am actually pretty good. Got accepted to UW-Madison yatta ^◇^

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
I am honestly in pieces right now. It's that feeling when you almost accept that you will never be enough for that one person you feel you NEED to be enough for, but can't. It's complicated... and add on stress and general family difficulties, and it's just not very happy...

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Just to disrupt this dark wave of sadness, I'm gonna say I am doing better than I ever have. No reason why, I just feel grrrrreat. :D :D :D :D

The Head Honchkrow

Feel like a total dirtbag atm.
In a moment of madness, I did this really stupid thing on Monday, and I regret it entirely.
Now, I can't shake this terrible feeling that I may do it again (or worse).

~The Head Honchkrow~

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Today, my sister's friend came over. They were playing outside just a little while, and they found birds (which I already knew about) in our bird house, and started looking at them. My sister, we shall call her Carly, told her friend not to touch the birds, but she did, and opened the bird house's door and petted them-She wouldn't stop, and repeatedly ignored Carly telling her to get. the he(ck). away. from. the birds...until they all freaked out and all flew out. One of them wasn't a good flyer, and flew so low that my dog caught her mid-air. It's horrifying, cause this friend of my sister doesn't care. She's like a bulldozer, she just goes and goes and goes, and never considers what her actions might do. I think she's mildly sociopathic. Anyhow, we have a sad sister, a dead bird, and a rotten child. Sigh