• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sharing DLC With Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hi, all! My best friend got a Switch and Sword for Christmas. I have the DLC for both Sword and Shield. Is there a way I can share the Sword DLC with her without having her use my primary (completed) save file?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
No. The DLC is non transferable. She needs to get her own Pass.

Teravolt

Teravolt

Semi-related question: can i get Spiritomb in the DLC without Switch Online? all the guides i looked at said you needed to activate the y-comm and talk to 32 people, but when I try to activate the y-comm it says “get switch online”. so is there a way I can physically get Spiritomb in-game, or would i have to get it off the GTS in Pokémon Home on my iPad?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope. You need to get Nintendo Switch Online to be able to do that.

Teravolt

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
*flips table*
eh i got one off the GTS 30 min ago, but still.
That's good.

Yea but at least it's not $60 a year like Playstation and XBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.