• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sharpedo Attack! (295)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Sharpedo Attack!!

On the way to Dewford Island on Briney's Boat, they see an Island and decide to relax on it...However while relaxing they are attacked by a School of Sharpedo and they have been fenced into the Island. Can Ash & Co. get out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Does anyone else but me think Brock shoulda kept that Sharpedo? Especially since he became a Water Type Trainer? Overall, I like when the Sharpedo ruin May's swimsuit!! That was funny!!!

Overall rating:
7.8 out of 10!!
A well done filler. I just wish Brock had kept Sharpedo, though, so that brought points down.

F

Factory Head Noland

Brock did seem really friendly with it....

Ash's Taillow is strong! It carried May AND Max back to the boat by itself!
It was so cute when all the Pokemon were asleep on the boat.
Sharpedo are quite scary though! It wa funny when May's swimsuit was ruined, lol.

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Taillow is a tough little bird, isn't it? I thought this was a good episode; especially on terms of character development for Brock. He was very forgiving to the Sharpedo after they tried to attack May & Max like that. Brock's just a nice person! He should have kept Sharpedo.

S

Shiny May

a great episode. Sharpedo looks cool and a good filler. I like how May and Max wanted to swim and then they were surrounded by Sharpedo.
And I like how Ash run to May when she was being attacked by a Sharpedo. Though luck that Brock didn't catch a Sharpedo but he's not a real water trainer like stated before. They just hapen to be partially a water type pokemon.

Good episode 8/10

B

Blaziken master

This is one of the better Brock episodes.I wish he did keep it though.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Brock taking care of sharpedo reminded me a lot of Ash with Charizard in "Charizard Chills". This was a pretty good episode for him, that's for sure. It was interesting how Seviper hit the sharpedo with poison tail and it didn't take effect for so long. I do think May's thing about her swimsuit was a bit off, considering she supposedly went shopping for more than bathing suit in "Stairway to Devon", but it was funny how mad she got and then freaked out when the sharpedo went after her. And speaking of odd, how did wingull even get in the air with the combined weight of May and Max on its legs? At least Tailow came to help out. :)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Now this was a good episode. Sharpedo are cool Pokemon too, love 'em. Also May wore two swimsuits in one episode, what more can you ask for?

Anikin

Rebel
Two swimsuits, ha ha a new record for the sexy May.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
^ Ah, how I miss early Hoenn. This was before the "I am obsessed with Contests and being a Top Coordinator" phase.

Now all May thinks about are her Contests, even the ones on beaches, when back here she'd always strip at a beach and enjoy herself.

JONNO.FRESH

Sharpedo is kool and having Brock catch it would of been awesome. Yay for 2 different May Bikini's

A very awesome Brock episode, he should have caught Sharpedo, but then he would have too many water types ;)

Dattebayo

Banned
I think May should stay in her swimsuit for the whole episode. Thats my opinion.

uber gon

Accept Change
Brock taking care of sharpedo reminded me a lot of Ash with Charizard in "Charizard Chills". This was a pretty good episode for him, that's for sure. It was interesting how Seviper hit the sharpedo with poison tail and it didn't take effect for so long. I do think May's thing about her swimsuit was a bit off, considering she supposedly went shopping for more than bathing suit in "Stairway to Devon", but it was funny how mad she got and then freaked out when the sharpedo went after her. And speaking of odd, how did wingull even get in the air with the combined weight of May and Max on its legs? At least Tailow came to help out. :)

Maybe the FLY HM ability?

Knight_Ram

I think May should stay in her swimsuit for the whole episode. Thats my opinion.

Ummm.. Sick-o!

This episode was like that Charizard episode, you know? That one were Ash and Charizard bond together...? I forgot the name. But yeah, it reminded me of that.

Dattebayo

Banned
No its not OK, you think a cartoon character made for kids should have stayed in a swimsuit for the whole episode... So wrong.

Thats because I don't want to see May in her normal clothes, so she should wear something else.