• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sharpedo Attack! (295)

Vernikova

Champion
Team rocket being punished for defending themselves? Typical. Brock taking care of Sharpedo was pretty mind numbing to watch. Seriously. The leader of a pack of Pokemon that have been trying to attack you falls ill and you take care of it instead of leaving it there? This show I swear.

7threst

This episode was alright and I both loved the introduction of Sharpedo and how Lotad was implemented in this episode. I thought it was hilarious to see him again. He's like the second Psyduck in a way. But for the rest was this filler episode alright to watch and I thought it was a good bridge for the next episode with the gym battle.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
when i first saw this episode i honestly though ash was going to catch sharpedo

Well, like 7threst said, Lotad is awesome and it was nice to see it getting some screen time. And the Sharpedo biting Team Rocket's Magikarp submarine was cool too! And I think Brock should've caught a Sharpedo! Anyways, it was a fine episode, 7/10.

This is just one episode that shows why I loved Eric Stuart as Brock in the English Dub, and this is one of many episodes that shows just how good AG Brock was compared to DP Brock as a character.

95/100

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is just one episode that shows why I loved Eric Stuart as Brock in the English Dub, and this is one of many episodes that shows just how good AG Brock was compared to DP Brock as a character.

95/100

Yes, this was a great Brock-centered episode. Also I'm kinda bias because I love Sharpedo as a Pokemon and I thought the whole episode was well done. That and two swimsuits for May in the same episode! LOL!

I was actually like "Ooooh, that has to hurt!" when Max got hurt by Sharpedos rough skin ability.

It was nice how Brock was tending to such a savage Pokemon. :)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Imo, one of the funniest AG episodes I've ever seen. Particularly when May and Max gets surrounded by Sharpedo like that typical shark attack and the weirdest part was Sharpedo not activating Rough Skin on Brock because he cared for it.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I didn't think Ash and friends making a detour to that island was that smart cuz Ash is usually in such a rush to get to a gym. The swimming scenes were fun tho plus Sharpedo surprised me since it wasn't as brutal as I'd imagined. ^^;

JudySpell

Banned
Good filler especially the swimming scenes which kind of reminded me of Jaws when Sharpedo showed up. Wish Brock had caught the Sharpedo

Gillachu

Banned
The Sharpedo was oddly friendly. I had assumed we'd get a plot like Jaws here, but this episode felt too tame and nondescript.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked how this episode started with Old Man Hagi's boat heading to Muro Town, then everyone decided to go swimming. I liked how Peeko and Subame helped carry Masato and Haruka to the boat as well, and I also liked how Satoshi distracted the Samehader so that Takeshi could battle the leader.

Last edited:

Zamin

It was great how they befriended the Sharpedo, I would have liked Brock to keep the leader though, as they definitely have a bond.

It was an entertaining episode. I am glad that the crew are now on Dewford Island.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Typical Hoenn filler, but the swimming scenes were cool. Brock taking care of Sharpedo reminded me of Ash with Charizard in Charizard Chills. This was a pretty good episode for Brock at least.

ZilverLox

Banned
Sharpedo are super cool. I liked that TR's involvement in the episode was minimal so they could focus more on the twerps and the new Pokemon. It was great how Max tricked Ash into agreeing to go swimming, and all the fights with the Sharpedo were cool. I thought the scenes with Brock and the Sharpedo were really cute--if only he had those kinds of scenes more often. :)