• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sharpedo Attack! (295)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought the scenes with Brock and the Sharpedo were really cute--if only he had those kinds of scenes more often. :)

Brock deserved those scenes since we hardly ever saw him do breeder stuff.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great how they befriended the Sharpedo, I would have liked Brock to keep the leader though, as they definitely have a bond.

If Takeshi had captured the injured Samehader, it most likely would've ended up being neglected though since it was a fish Pokemon and couldn't move on land, much like Kasumi's Tosakinto.

Cíconne

Banned
This was a pretty good episode for our pal Brock that's for sure. It was dumb how Seviper hit the Sharpedo with its Poison Tail and it didn't take effect for so long.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KyogreThunder said:
This episode was alright. I liked seeing the ability Rough Skin for the first time. The scene with May and Max hanging onto Wingull was tense. I wish Brock had caught the Sharpedo he helped to recover.
6/10

I liked that this episode didn't neglect that Pokemon Ability, because it helped tie into the new game mechanics in Gen III. While I found the Rough Skin Ability to be annoying in the games, it was portrayed well enough in this episode.

PEEKO SUBMARINE
Bye Peeko

Wasnt there a fanfic about this episode

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
An alright episode. Liked seeing Sharpedo activate Rough Skin, as well as Brock helping the leader of the Sharpedo recover. I do wish he had caught it, though.
7/10