• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sharpedo vs. Crawdaunt!

crobatman

I have had this problem before with same types. Which one is the better battler? I think Crawdaunt is more defensive, and Sharpedo is faster.

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
I think Crawdaunt.
But I wouldn't actually know, because I've never used either of them.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I'll say Sharpedo, but only because I've used it before and it has been VERY useful to me.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Haha, I don't know why this amuses me, but it does. Crawdaunt, because everyone loves some Guillotine. And come on! An angry crab? It's the best thing since Kingler!

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
sharpedo is better. I hate crawdaunt b/c they already have crab pokemon and we don't need second rate not as good ones...

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Crawdaunt is just so epic.
Sharpedo is okay, I guess.
(also, Crawdaunt is a crayfish, not a crab.)

pichu96

Crawdaunt, I don't know why, I just think he is stronger

pokemonmewpikachuluv

pikachus biggest fan
i think sharpedo will win by its speed and attack

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Crawdaunt has the hyper cutter ability,so you don't have to worry about your attack being lower. And it also has pretty good defense. Sharpedo is faster and probably has a higher attack stat. And it has rough skin so physical attacks to it also cause damage to the opponent. It really all depends on your playing style. I would personally rather have crawdaunt. But you could always EV train sharpedo to have a better defense. End result: go with dragonite :)

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Crawdaunt is just so epic.
Sharpedo is okay, I guess.
(also, Crawdaunt is a crayfish, not a crab.)

Thank you.

Anyway, they're both pretty decent, but I would have to go with Crawdaunt, just for personal reasons, nothing really sound.

cloudk

hates you.
Sharpedo for competitive, because Crawdaunt is useless there.
But Crawdaunt is useful for ingame and anime battles.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Sharpedo, isn't it bigger and faster? Also it has rough skin so damage each time it's hurt, plus it does 1/16th damage to the enemy depending on the damage it recieved, so if KO'd it can do good damage.

Crawdaunt is slow I think (Judging the way it looks), and looks like it's built for SP. Defense, Defense, HP, and or attack and SP. Attack, but not speed. It probably doesn't have high HP as Sharpedo or maybe it does, I don't know.

Though Sharpedo definately, they are easier to catch (In my opinion), look cooler (again, in my opinion), look built for speed, attack, and SP. attack (AGAIN in my opinion), and over all they're dex entry seems more deadly than Crawdaunt (Need I say it again?), so I vote Sharpedo!

Also Sharpedo's rough skin is a good idea since, what every fighting attack I can think of is physical and the whole dark weak against fighting would work well with rough skin.

Oh and Crawdaunt I agree in a way, Crawdaunt is a Crayfish, not a crab, but could easily be considered a Lobster.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
Crawdaunt is slow.
Sharpedo is fast.
They hit just as hard as each other.
Sharpedo wins.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
I've also never used either, but I;ll say Sharpedo because it is faster and has Rough Skin...

razorclaw3

Don't QQ =p
They both look cool, but I'll choose Crawdaunt.