• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shattered Earth

Which Should Our First Tourney Be?

• OU

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Uber

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dreamworld

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • UU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RU

• LC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
I was thinking 5 points for losing, 10 points for beating someone equal or lower, 15 points for beating someone higher than you, 20 points for beating a leader/co-leader, varied for doing the job you applied for, 20 for winning a war match, 30 per gym leader you beat in the official serebii league, 50 per elite four you beat in the official serebii league, 100 for becoming the champion of the official serebii league. Also, i am the leader of the mutant division, and this is what im going to make my rank-ups
Timburr to Scraggy: lose test battle/lose test battle
Timburr to Hitmonchan: win test battle/win test battle
Scraggy to Hitmonchan: 30/30
Hitmonchan to Cacturne: 50/80
Cacturne to Throh: 70/150
Throh to Sawk: 90/240
Sawk to Machoke: 110/350
Machoke to Machamp: 130/480
Machamp to Infernape: 150/630
Infernape to Scrafty: 170/800
Scrafty to Co-leader: Be the one in Scrafty Rank with the most points when Co-leader quits/Be the one in Scrafty Rank with the most points when Co-leader quits
Co-leader to Leader: Be Co-Leader when leader quits/Be Co-Leader when leader quits
What is before the / is what it is if you pay points to rank up, and what is after the / is if you dont pay points to rank up (you earn the neccesary # of points, but you keep them).
We could have different point systems, but that would confuse people. We can work something out, though. Keep the point stuff for OSL though.

Anyone found a pokemon that fit my needs?

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
We could have different point systems, but that would confuse people. We can work something out, though. Keep the point stuff for OSL though.

Anyone found a pokemon that fit my needs?

Which pokemon? ?!?!?!!?

Vandslaux

Are we going to have a league? Or is it a bit early to be looking into that?

irock245

She wants it
a pokemon resistant to ice and fire and can beat ferothorn in rain. If it has a fighting type, BONUS BUT NOT NEEDED

Its a bit early, we have like 5 members now?

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
a pokemon resistant to ice and fire and can beat ferothorn in rain. If it has a fighting type, BONUS BUT NOT NEEDED

Its a bit early, we have like 5 members now?

Terakkion holding a CB and when we get more members, yes, we'll get a league

Vandslaux

Infernape.

Edit: Ninja'd, yeah, Terrakion.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

irock245

She wants it
yeah i had ape before i switched for salamence, thanks and i'll see how it works out!

Arlight, who made me a mod on XAT? cuz i don't remember, but i know mudkips gave me member status before.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
yeah i had ape before i switched for salamence, thanks and i'll see how it works out!

Arlight, who made me a mod on XAT? cuz i don't remember, but i know mudkips gave me member status before.

I made you a mod on xat.

irock245

She wants it
ok, and i contacted acetrainerdov to join us, haven't got a response yet, but hopefully he returns for a big happy reunion!

epicdrill

The UBs for my division would be ready, but Mew_ deleated all but the following 5:
http://i56.*******.com/jhsc45.gif

http://i56.*******.com/ifv280.gif

http://i55.*******.com/2l9s5qx.gif

http://i52.*******.com/2hxszdv.gif

http://i53.*******.com/f59m45.gif

irock245

She wants it
just battled epicdrill. 5-0 me i think, or 4-0 either way gg. I bet he hates jirachi now.

irock245

She wants it
oh ok and sorry i couldn't rematch you at that time, i will soon though so don't worry.

irock245

She wants it
so yeah, what did you think about the mini tourney rules? it can only work though if all of us join.

irock245

She wants it
good for you. I can probably beat him now with a change to my team, but i won't push my superiotiry against all of you yet.(jk,jk. but really, i could probably beat him now)

irock245

She wants it
I was thinking 5 points for losing, 10 points for beating someone equal or lower, 15 points for beating someone higher than you, 20 points for beating a leader/co-leader, varied for doing the job you applied for, 20 for winning a war match, 30 per gym leader you beat in the official serebii league, 50 per elite four you beat in the official serebii league, 100 for becoming the champion of the official serebii league. [EDIT]I forgot 15 for referring someone.[/EDIT] Also, i am the leader of the mutant division, and this is what im going to make my rank-ups
Timburr to Scraggy: lose test battle/lose test battle
Timburr to Hitmonchan: win test battle/win test battle
Scraggy to Hitmonchan: 30
Hitmonchan to Cacturne: 80
Cacturne to Throh: 150
Throh to Sawk: 240
Sawk to Machoke: 350
Machoke to Machamp: 480
Machamp to Infernape: 630
Infernape to Scrafty: 800
Scrafty to Co-leader: Be the one in Scrafty Rank with the most points when Co-leader quits
Co-leader to Leader: Be Co-Leader when leader quits
What is before the / is what it is if you pay points to rank up, and what is after the / is if you dont pay points to rank up (you earn the neccesary # of points, but you keep them).

i'm going with htis point system, so i think this should be the official point system. How about instead of winnig the test battle, we rate their preformance and if they do well enough they get ranked up.

Sorry i'm double posting.

epicdrill

i'm going with htis point system, so i think this should be the official point system. How about instead of winnig the test battle, we rate their preformance and if they do well enough they get ranked up.

Sorry i'm double posting.

Fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.