• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shattered Earth

Which Should Our First Tourney Be?

• OU

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Uber

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dreamworld

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • UU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RU

• LC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandslaux

I agree with this.

irock245

She wants it
alright, its settled. Epic's point system will be used for ALL divisions. btw, i haven't seen any action from mr shiny gyrados or lucario. Are they still here?

Edit: i would like to appy for the war team. how do i do that?

Last edited:

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Umm.... Copy and paste the war team thingy into your post. Lol. Gyara is in the clan, lucario isn't

irock245

She wants it
i would like to get to vandslaux's rank, how do i rank up then?

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

irock245

She wants it
ok, if vand can battle now, i will do that. Treehouse though, cuz i have diabetes and it affects my battling skills when my bloodsuger is high, like when i post this.

lucario left uss for edr... so i don't see this clan improving at all, so im out. sorry and bye. If the clan dosent work out come join flourescent skies.

Last edited:

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Sorry, this clan failed...... I'm joining RoS and having epic drill get the first post.

~Ace

i can show you how
I don't care if I get infracted for this but;

Mudkip, I chose you as Co-Leader for Tyrants Of The Weather, Terrifying Torrents Division.

Why? I had faith in you, sure I could of chosen the other 4 applicants but I saw potential in you, I felt as though you had it in you. That's why.

And because there are some problems when starting the clan, doesn't mean you have to close, you can fight through these just as Dov and I did in the beggining of ToTW.

You can do it, Mudkips.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
I don't care if I get infracted for this but;

Mudkip, I chose you as Co-Leader for Tyrants Of The Weather, Terrifying Torrents Division.

Why? I had faith in you, sure I could of chosen the other 4 applicants but I saw potential in you, I felt as though you had it in you. That's why.

And because there are some problems when starting the clan, doesn't mean you have to close, you can fight through these just as Dov and I did in the beggining of ToTW.

You can do it, Mudkips.

Ok.... I'll stay

Vandslaux

We're back down to 2 members? I'm not seeing any activity from MrShinyGyarados.

*edits Stone post*

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
We're back down to 2 members? I'm not seeing any activity from MrShinyGyarados.

*edits Stone post*

He is here, just not posting. I'll tell him to post in the clan. Epic is also in. Could you recruit peoples?

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

Vandslaux

I just VMed a bunch of people (In the CRMT section) that weren't in a clan.

irock245

She wants it
tell you what. If the clan gets some more members, i will find some excuse to come back here. i would still like to be co leader if i come back.

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
Serebii Name: Darkrai1117
Nick Name:
B/W FC: 0518-6748-2975 (JAYDE)
4th gen FC:
PO Name: Amity
Division: Any
Referrer: x_Vandslaux_x
Favorite Pokemon: Darkrai

MudkipsisSexy

I would like to apply for a job as a: Breeder
How good am I at it: I have access to all games from Gen3, so I have all move tutor moves available. I am able to breed for 2 perfect IV's, and I am a moderately good EV trainer. If accepted, I will not breed for shinyness. Also I have no control of the other IV's, so do not request certain Hidden Powers.

Also I live in Australia, so if anyone wants to battle with me, note the time difference (I am +10GMT).

Vandslaux

So, want to be in my division?

And oh how I wish I had access to 3G tutors.

suomynona

Serebiier
Serebii Name: suomynona
Nick Name: Sexy Monster
B/W FC: I'll get it later.
4th gen FC: Don't have one... yet.
PO Name: suomynona
Division: Seniors (?) If you meant in the clan then Stone.
Referrer: x_vandslaux_x
Favorite Pokemon: In Unova: Terrakion is a sexy beast.

Mudkipsisuglysexy

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Okay, welcome to the two new members! Does darkrai1117 wanna be in my division? Please?

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
I would be privileged to be in your clan x_Vandslaux_x, and I am sorry because you did refer me to the clan, but I would prefer to be in the Steel Division. I have 4th Gen games that have Friend codes, but I have Diamond, Platinum and HG, so if you want a trade on any of those just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.