• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shatu's Pokemon Adoptions

Summer Sun!
ah sunkuren you have the LOWEST base stat total
can i have one for my dw febass?

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
ah sunkuren you have the LOWEST base stat total
can i have one for my dw febass?

Yes you can! Any prefence on male/female/nature?

PoweofWind

retired
can you breed me a phione please

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
can u breed me a male scrafty (jolly, nicknamed Boxers) with egg moves drain punch n ice punch
i can offer tentacruel ralts n voltorb all lv 1 at ur request

Maybe. I'll have to think about it.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
what do you want if i could get you a baby feebas?

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Shatu, I can gift you phione.
Plus I can offer PokeRus! (Dont Worry Shatu, proceeds go to you) and EV/IV pokemon!

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
hey i can offer normal and dw growlithe. what would you be willing to offer for them?

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
hey i can offer normal and dw growlithe. what would you be willing to offer for them?

Just got a Growlithe recently, but I'd be happy to have another. Feel free to pick from my "for trade" spoiler?

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
*pops in spontaneously* o.o ...Hello. Um... may I ask for a trade? >w< I would really love to have a female Eevee; would you be willing to take my DW Luxio for one? OwO

zozo

SLIMED!
Do you happen to have a Mandibuzz to trade? An Impish or Careful one would be great, if possible. If you have one, I've got these to offer:

Electrike with Snarl and/or DW ability (lightningrod)
DW Natu (Magic Bounce)
DW Tentacool (Rain Dish)
DW Shellos (Sand Force)
Voltorb
Porygon
Zigzagoon
Ralts
Torkoal
Feebas
Relicanth
Croagunk
Solosis

I can breed for a specific gender/nature, if you wish. Or if you aren't interested, then thanks anyway! n_n

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
*pops in spontaneously* o.o ...Hello. Um... may I ask for a trade? >w< I would really love to have a female Eevee; would you be willing to take my DW Luxio for one? OwO

Yep. PM me for tradey details

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Do you happen to have a Mandibuzz to trade? An Impish or Careful one would be great, if possible. If you have one, I've got these to offer:

Electrike with Snarl and/or DW ability (lightningrod)
DW Natu (Magic Bounce)
DW Tentacool (Rain Dish)
DW Shellos (Sand Force)
Voltorb
Porygon
Zigzagoon
Ralts
Torkoal
Feebas
Relicanth
Croagunk
Solosis

I can breed for a specific gender/nature, if you wish. Or if you aren't interested, then thanks anyway! n_n

Any from that list would be great :D Gimme a while to get your nature down.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Nice Shatu the shop is starting to look very shoppery.

I might open a shop myself

psighost

shadow puppeteer
shelmet

Hello I am looking for a lv.1 modest or timid male shelmet, I have a few dream world pokemon and a few others I can trade for one, let me know if we can work out a deal thanks