• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin Event HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockwave

Raichu Lover
I have a question about the Shaymin wifi event. I cannot get the Oak's Letter. My games say there are no gifts to recieve. I have Diamond and Pearl... Does the event work with them? On the official site it says for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

Sorry if this is the wrong place... I wasn't sure if I should've put it in Diamond and Pearl.

Last edited:

BCVM22

The official site says nothing of the sort and is quite clear that the event is Platinum-only.

Havocide

Collector
I thought the Diamond and Pearl events have been and gone already? Thought I missed them, but managed to get it on Platinum. =)

Shockwave

Raichu Lover
Crap... That Arceaus event thing must've confused me. That must be the one that said Diamond and Pearl also.

Is there any other current or upcoming event where you can get Shaymin for them?

(It's kinda stupid that they have the feature but don't use it)

(I missed the one in February for Shaymin)

Last edited:

razor fire

It´s platinum event only. Diamond and pearl can't received gifts by Wi-Fi.

Wrong. They can recieve gifts by wi-fi. However, no wi-fi event has been announced for Diamond and Pearl

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin

razor fire

But we are talking about Diamond and Pearl and Wi-Fi events.

And yet he's telling you that it is going to be a wi-fi event for Diamond and Pearl..

Status
Not open for further replies.