1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shaymin is in sky form not another form.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by mitchman_93, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

I have reasons for this so excuse me if Im wrong.
    1. Serebiis very own dex has one giratina named as the another form.
    2. Whats the movie that shayamin stars in? Giratina and the sky bouquet.
    3. The movie is not giratina and the sky-high flying moss thing.
    4. 3 pokemon and 3 new forms with 1 for each one is ridiculous
    So my conclusion basically is:
    1 Translations were leading to wrongs.
    2. Shaymin only gets one form and thats it.
    3. Giving regimoss the power to fly would turn it uber which is something nintendo probably thought about.
    Update: Heres a pic for all those who want to disproveb this and are lazy to search through 4 pages.
    [​IMG]
    Like omgz theres an inverse of shaymins pen like giratina. Whos nintendo goin to fool!

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  2. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

If Regigigas did get Sky Form, its stats would likely be retooled...just like Deoxys was, and Giratina's is likely to...and all forms are

Just because Giratina has an Another Form doesnt mean Shaymin cant

3. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

Ummm.... this proves nothing. The title could refer to both Regigigas and Shaymin.

4. Token

Token Well-Known Member

I think that you are right. Shay"A"min does not have a sky form. Shaymin does not. Regigigas, quite frankly needs a new form and a new ability. With a new form comes new stats, so it might not be uber. Giving Deoxys the ability to go fast didn't make it anymore uber than it already did.

5. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

I really think three pokemon with two forms each is overdose.

6. Lol you nub, this proves nothing it just proves to us that you can't think and that you like to rant. Shaymin can have more than one form and Regigigas's stats will be recounted. :p Common sense is what you lack.

7. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

Your right and thats another reason 3 pokemon with new forms would overdo it. And regigigas not uber with levitate or some kind of ability except slow start? Damn thats a good one. He is an underused right niw but with the righ ability straight to uber eaven it will go. And I edited first post and could the name be changed? I thought it was spelled like that.

8. Hauntershadow92

Hauntershadow92 The Mono-type Man

Actually, much like Deoxys, the abilities might stay while the stats will change. So maybe the new form of Regigigas will be a fast Sp. Sweeper.

9. forestgod

forestgod Take to the sky!

Maybe Shaymin will get wings made of petals?

If Regigigas gets a flying form that would be very weird.

10. deltapiplupx

deltapiplupx Banned

regigigas sky form- if they should have made a flying type regi and a fire type regi before they made a king of the regis(that had to be the dumbest idea to make a flying form what does it way like 1000000 pounds)

shaymin- they should make 2 new forms to make it 3 forms lake a crystal form and make a area north of the flower paradise tht you could change forms!!!

11. ZenX

ZenX Well-Known Member

Actually according to pokedex entries giratina's origin form is 600 lbs heavier than regigigas' normal form and according to the trailer and its looks giratina can fly so actually there should be no objections for a flying regigigas except its looks...

12. Hauntershadow92

I can picture Flying Forme Regigigas:

Sort of the same color scheme, except it has MASSIVE wings and it hands aren't like hands, more like Talons. So really sharp nails. And then his feet are a little smaller, also with claws. And it should have lie two horns, to resemble a beak. IMO.

13. How would a fire type regi fit in? And what relation do Shaymin's different forms have with the lakes?

I can picture one too, it looks completely different. I think of it more like a helicopter, with rotors on the top and bottom of it's body and no legs. Pure flying type. It fits with it's already artificial design. It won't happen of course.

14. Sonic on the Rocks

Sonic on the Rocks Unassuming Local Guy

It would be pefectly reasonable to assume that both Shaymin and Regigigas could have another form. I don't see why either couldn't.

15. Jash Thor

Jash Thor Bringer of Lombax

I'm actually really intrigued by the idea of a "sky-form" Regigigas. It's the last type you would have guessed for an alternate form, and is deliciously unconventional. I hope it's true.

16. Kiyohime

Kiyohime Well-Known Member

Regigigas is supposed to be in the 11th movie so it sort of fits that he may possibly get an alternate form as well.

17. The movie title has a pink wing logo.
    In the new movie info, it said Shaymin wanted to fly(so it was carried by a wingull)
    I've stuck firm to my thought that Shaymin is the one with the sky form
    info needing translating:
    http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/story/

18. Murky

Murky Nocturne of Shadow

I used google translator to translate the movie site and the heading (on the top of the window) was:

Pokemon Movie's Official Site 'Giratina Ice Check and Bouquet Shaymin"

So.. i dunno lol

19. unown?

unown? ghost freak

i am oipen to these new form possibilities but i think that regigigas will get a stat drop and levitate instead of wings. i just can't picture wings on the giant. heaven forbid its mossy parts turn into trees used to catch the updraft... :(

20. Hauntershadow92

I'm playing around on that japanese site posted above and found this:
    http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/shayminpresents/index.html

Don't know for sure if it means anything. All I see that intrigued me was "LV. 50" Meaning, it is catchable, at LV 50.

EDIT: After some more loking into it, there WILL be an event. Click the red box in the right hand corner. A pop-up comes up and is shows a Cherish Ball [Which only events get] and a weird looking ribbon, which might be the Classical ribbon [or whichever one is on Darkrai].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.