• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin is in sky form not another form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDL

disenchanted
They're giving Shaymin at the theathers as a promotion, just like they did with Darkrai.

Wonder who else might be getting new forms? Heatran? Cresseila? Will this be a new common thing for legendaries?

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
it seems that pokemon platinum is specified for battle frontier and a few changes of ability on some legendary pokemon...it is quite odd, isn't it??

goosehead

all i know is forms are stupid. and legendarys are retarded. all legendarys do is let bad trainers make up for how bad they are with pokemon who nomatter how good you train allways have high stats. and i still beat them anyways.

What ever happend to having like 2 legendarys per gen? in D/P theres like 7 legendarys.

not to mention the number of UU's and a big fractions of the UUs are useless period. why not fix them up to be useable and make less legendarys?

If nintendo is going to release 10 legendary pokemon per new generation then they have to atleast ban some if not all legendarys from tournement use becuse its getting out of hand.

Legendarys should only be used for:

putting on the box the game comes in

and

making the movies based on them.

unown?

ghost freak
i wouldn't get my hopes up for everyone getting alternate forms. alternate poses maybe but not forms. i would like a sprite change but that will obviously cause a delay in production.

assassin oates

Shut up mokuba
please dont insult legendaries because I use them for roleplaying reason's in y game.

Also I couldn't imagine any of them having wing's so who knows, maybe they will get a drastic change too

Jade

Myuu...
GIRATINA ANOTHER FORM
GIRATINA PRIGIN FORM

SHAYMIN LAND FORM
SHAYMIN SKY FORM

I believe that is reasonable.
Regigigas Sky form would be LOL. And stupid.

Blanche

considering that giratina is part ghost type and regigigas with wings looks like it would collapse in 2 seconds, i think regigigas will not have wings but rather be like a ghost peokemon floating and part ghost type, and it doesn't have legs but like wavy limbs if that makes any sense.

Zig

Growl
Well I think you're just rambling. It is true though that Regigigas won't get a sky form, but that's only because there are four names trademarked (Another, Origin, Land, Sky Forms) which suit for two Pokémon. (Each Pokémon two forms, original and new.) Giratina was the first, with its Another Form and Origin Form. both Gira's have pens, both black and red if I'm not mistaken. The second is most likely Shaymin because it also has two pens with the same colors, just like the Gira's only different colors. The land form would be the current Shaymin and the Sky form the new one. This suits with the movie 11 title Giratina and the bouquet of the sky :) ) Shaymin.

Can this be ended now for once and forever?

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well thats what I mainly posted that regigigas wont get anything just shaymin and giratina also how did I forget the pens >_<

Gigafrost

Anime Connoisseur
I believe that's just information on how to receive Shaymin from the Japanese Shaymin Event / 11th Pokemon Movie Event.

I was having my brother's girlfriend go through those pages earlier this week to understand how the event worked. Basically, she and my brother are going to Japan July 13th/14th through the end of August, meaning they're there for the Shaymin Event. (Hence, when I send my Japanese Diamond and Japanese Pearl with them, they should be able to obtain a Regigigas or two as well as a couple Shaymin.)

I don't think it's related to Pokemon Platinum at all.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/shaymin/index.html

Gaspith! What do is see here? Icebergs and flowers? Icebergs and flowers? On Shaymin's page? Hmm...now, what coulkd that be suggesting? Obviously an ICE form of Shaymin, there is no birds eye view of a flower field, no flower field in the sky, no an Iceberg and a flower field. I really want a new form for regigigas, he's my second favorite legendary pokemon, and he's a Disco Lord! Yet he sucks, I want to see it get better, I'd happy to see it Smash Mewtwo in the face with Levatate and not Slow Start. Mewtwo's my favorite legendary too. What do you all have against a Regigigas sky form anyway. Personally I think a flying hedgehog sounds more stupid than a flying golem. Much rather see a flying golem and an icy hedgehog .

Last edited:

Joveeno

no compile errors!!
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/shaymin/index.html

Gaspith! What do is see here? Icebergs and flowers? Icebergs and flowers? On Shaymin's page? Hmm...now, what coulkd that be suggesting? Obviously an ICE form of Shaymin, there is no birds eye view of a flower field, no flower field in the sky, no an Iceberg and a flower field. I really want a new form for regigigas, he's my second favorite legendary pokemon, and he's a Disco Lord! Yet he sucks, I want to see it get better, I'd happy to see it Smash Mewtwo in the face with Levatate and not Slow Start. Mewtwo's my favorite legendary too. What do you all have against a Regigigas sky form anyway. Personally I think a flying hedgehog sounds more stupid than a flying golem. Much rather see a flying golem and an icy hedgehog .

The movie is the Bouquet of the Sky: Shaymin not Regigigas..gosh, idk how many times I've been saying this..(I know that Game --> Movie but that also means that they wouldn't make the wrong form of Shaymin in the movie title)
If Regigigas is indeed the bouquet of the sky, then where would the flowers grow? Replacing his moss with flowers?

And having an iceberg near a flower field is strange indeed, but that doesn't necessarily make Shaymin have an Ice form..when Lati@s roaming in Alto Marre (if i'm not mistaken), that doesn't make them have a Water form..

Last edited:
The movie is the Bouquet of the Sky: Shaymin not Regigigas..gosh, idk how many times I've been saying this..(I know that Game --> Movie but that also means that they wouldn't make the wrong form of Shaymin in the movie title)
If Regigigas is indeed the bouquet of the sky, then where would the flowers grow? Replacing his moss with flowers?

And having an iceberg near a flower field is strange indeed, but that doesn't necessarily make Shaymin have an Ice form..when Lati@s roaming in Alto Marre (if i'm not mistaken), that doesn't make them have a Water form..

Maybe Regigigas carries Shaymin into the sky to create the Bouquet? Also, That Lati@s argument is irrelivant, as there was no news of a new Lati@s form at the time. However, here we have new forms based off things seen in the movie and we know it.

Joveeno

no compile errors!!
Also, That Lati@s argument is irrelivant, as there was no news of a new Lati@s form at the time. However, here we have new forms based off things seen in the movie and we know it.

well..then having deoxys in the north pole (Destiny Deoxys) also doesn't make Deoxys Ice Form in Emerald..
btw, love your sig, and agrees with it especially the disco lord-part..

anyways..
I don't know where people say that Regigigas will get a new form..
If it's Shaymin, it's obvious, because we have the pen to proof it..
Also Giratina..
But Regigigas? I don't see any alternate pen concerning Regigigas..

well..then having deoxys in the north pole (Destiny Deoxys) also doesn't make Deoxys Ice Form in Emerald..
btw, love your sig, and agrees with it especially the disco lord-part..

anyways..
I don't know where people say that Regigigas will get a new form..
If it's Shaymin, it's obvious, because we have the pen to proof it..
Also Giratina..
But Regigigas? I don't see any alternate pen concerning Regigigas..

Still, I have an argument to that, because we knew Deoxys ran on stat based forms not types. That about my sig. I guess we will just have to wait until the next coro-coro as this argument is gettng nowhere.

Regan

Banned
I have to say, i can't imagine Regigigas in sky (flying..?) form. Its so big and slow..

Status
Not open for further replies.