• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin is in sky form not another form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that Shaymin wants to fly actually foreshadows it will get a sky form.
Similarly, in that bagon episode, the bagon wanted to fly, and at the end he got his wish by evolving into a Salamence.

Seeing that Shaymin wants to fly actually foreshadows it will get a sky form.
Similarly, in that bagon episode, the bagon wanted to fly, and at the end he got his wish by evolving into a Salamence.

Accually, from what I've heard Shaymin just has a Dependace on pokemon that fly (I.E. New Regigias from, so it accually has a point in the movie.) Meaning Gigas will help Shaymin. Also, Shaymin just wants to transform, not fly.

Every legendary has had some point in a movie. Even the regis in the Lucario movie. However from what I've seen Gigas just seems to take up space. It looks that all it's doing is bursting a hand from the ground. To give Gigas a point, he will transform to help Shaymin, and Shamin will fill its want to tansform by becoming an icy type form. There, everythig works out.

Perhaps maybe a Dark Regi? Since every other Regi is weak to Fighting, why shouldn't the new one lol?

Very good idea, I like it ^^ I only just realised very Regi is weak to fighting...

Darkness doesn't really do much though to be honest, its like another Normal just with different weaknesses/strengths.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I hope Shaymin has two forms, so having more than one shaymin would be fun.
I think regigigas would have some angel like wings.

I hope Shaymin has two forms, so having more than one shaymin would be fun.
I think regigigas would have some angel like wings.

Well, he'll accually have 2. The Grass form and the Ice form.

I want the new Regigigas form to wear a cape and have a big "S" on its chest.

The Dark Fiddler

Shaymin in the Sky with Diamonds.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, from what I've seen, people want a flying huhnk of rock and a flying hedgehog. Ok...
Although I agree Regigigas needs to be improved, I don't see him getting a new form.

Shaymin in the Sky with Diamonds.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, from what I've seen, people want a flying huhnk of rock and a flying hedgehog. Ok...
Although I agree Regigigas needs to be improved, I don't see him getting a new form.

You know I've been meaning to ask, why? I mean, it came out, some of the new evos for older pokemon? Like say, Scizor, or Magmortar, or Elcectivire? WHAT IS SO HARD TO BELIVE ABOUT A REGIGIAS SKY FORM?

Joveeno

no compile errors!!
You know I've been meaning to ask, why? I mean, it came out, some of the new evos for older pokemon? Like say, Scizor, or Magmortar, or Elcectivire? WHAT IS SO HARD TO BELIVE ABOUT A REGIGIAS SKY FORM?

Scizor, Magmortar or Electivire is NOT a form-type Pokemon..
And same could be said to you, What is so hard to believe about Shaymin Sky form?

Saraform

PokéDex Analyst
Meaning Gigas will help Shaymin. Also, Shaymin just wants to transform, not fly.
You're being delirious. Shaymin is a petit legendary Pokémon whose movement is slow and restricted to the ground. Transforming into an Ice variant of itself will not solve that problem, nor will a random appearance by Regigigas - flying or not. Shaymin needs to be able to fend for itself.

If you think Levitate Regigigas is such a swell idea, where were you before the rumor surfaced? I can assure that discussion on Shaymin's Sky Form has been underway for more than a month now.

Adam 1475

Entei > You
Actually, when you take something like grass to a very high altitude, it may freeze.

cool regigigas

MegaMewtwoZ
most likely shaymin will get the sky form and regigigas will get no change whatsoever which is a waste cause regigigas is better in everyway, just for his stupid ability to let him down

the pens pretty much prove it, no alternate pen for regi unless there is another page?

regigigas king of the golems flying type would be great, stomp out that fighting type weakness, as much as i hate to say it dont think its gonna happen

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
most likely shaymin will get the sky form and regigigas will get no change whatsoever which is a waste cause regigigas is better in everyway, just for his stupid ability to let him down

the pens pretty much prove it, no alternate pen for regi unless there is another page?

regigigas king of the golems flying type would be great, stomp out that fighting type weakness, as much as i hate to say it dont think its gonna happen

And Mitchman93 you can prove this how?
Why with the quote above you and the pic. Also how come theres new pokemon a and b?! HHMMM mabye something is flawed or somethings brewing nintendo is keeping from us. Oh and dont go omgz new pokemon b is 5th generation! Trust me if it was somebody would have leaked info to get the internet buzzing.
new-pokemon-pen.jpg

Joveeno

no compile errors!!
Okay...
Thanx for giving us the pen screenshot again..

For those of you who wanted to see Regigigas sky forme, where the heck in the picture that there will be another Regigigas forme?

All I can see is the reversed/altered color pen of Shaymin (listed as Pokemon A) there..

Last edited:

Saraform

PokéDex Analyst
Also how come theres new pokemon a and b?! HHMMM mabye something is flawed or somethings brewing nintendo is keeping from us.
Pokémon A will clearly turn out to be Sky Form Shaymin, while Pokémon B will simply be Land Form Shaymin, which is the regular Shaymin. I am confident about this owing to the fact that wherever Pokémon B is mentioned, Shaymin is not. In most advertisements, however, only Pokémon A is mentioned alongside the revealed movie Pokémon (including Shaymin).

D

Deleted member 11515

I don't think so, actually.

From the direct google translation of Blue Sky's blog, it says

634 2008/05/09 (Friday) 00:04:26 ID:???
???????????????9??????????????????? Pokemon Platinum package is expected to release in late September GIRATINA. ?????????????????????????????? Book award KORINKU learned special techniques to receive tickets to the egg.
??????*??????*?????????????? Battle Frontier existence, BATORUAIRANDO.
???*????????????????*??????*?????? Jim DENJI leaders are missing, Chara is the new leader Jim.

651 2008/05/09 (Friday) 13:34:51 ID:???
6/19??? 6 / 19 release. ???????????????? I love the club and book start from today.
???????????????????? Map of all the ups and downs of the inverted world is reversed.
???????????? Some Pokemon??characteristics. ?????????????????????*????? PIKACHUUGIRATINAORIJINFORUMU storage, FUYU thousand.
?????????????*????? REJIGIGASUSUKAIFORUMU, FUYU thousand.
?????????????*?????????WIFI??? SHEIMIANAZAFORUMU, WIFI-enabled ice type underground passageway.

[And] supplements
???????*??????????????????????? ? these information, this can not be guaranteed in reality. 8?????*?????? It is a lie and toes 8.
?????????????5?15?(???*???*???)??? Material under the "Today" is probably May 15 (frequently release dates) as well.
…??????????????????? DENJI comes out… but I did not tell me. …?????????????*??*? … No, this is the trap of RS ? E!
????????*?????????????????????????????*?????? SHIRONA has said it is????the DENJI champion is going to be right, classmates

Specifically,
???????????? Some Pokemon??characteristics. ?????????????????????*????? PIKACHUUGIRATINAORIJINFORUMU storage, FUYU thousand.
?????????????*????? REJIGIGASUSUKAIFORUMU, FUYU thousand.
?????????????*?????????WIFI??? SHEIMIANAZAFORUMU, WIFI-enabled ice type underground passageway.

No, that doesn't mean that the underground is ice type, it is talking about Shaymin having an ice type. :p
It also talks about giratina's origin form, and Pikachu.. for some reason.
I doubt Pikachu is going to have another form though. :[

Joveeno

no compile errors!!
Interesting..
This is the first time I see the translation..
It shifted my views..a bit..

Regigigas will probably get a new forme...
See the REJIGIGASUSUKAIFORUMU which is actually the romanized of Regigigas Sky Form..

But somehow..the Shaymin part is a bit..unknown to me
SHEIMIANAZAFORUMU...it's Shaymin "ANAZA" Form..
Could someone translate that from Japanese?

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
Actually, when you take something like grass to a very high altitude, it may freeze.

Maybe these rumors are true then because the translation talks about the Ice-Type Shaymin, which will probably have Levitate if this quote actually makes any sense.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Hehe that does make sence. Mabye just mabye shaymins new form will be flying/ice? Also dawn keeps shaymin for a while in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.