• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin is in sky form not another form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokebeach.com just posted news on the new form of Shaymin - and saying it has, infact, a sky form. Quote from Pokébeach:

Shaymin's sky form has been confirmed to exist via a printing company employee in Japan, who (we assume) saw it on a poster in his office. On his blog, he describes what he saw (only the parts relevant to Shaymin are translated below):

I was absent-minded at the office and carelessly glanced upon the sky form of Shaymin. / When I saw it, it was as shocking to me as when I first saw that Darkrai had legs. Its eyes are like Girafarig's / it almost looks like a failed Eevee evolution, though it still looks good / it sort of looks like Delcatty too.

Now, that description sounds just weird. Not sure if fake or not, but just posting this anyway.

Mirage.Mew

Pokebeach.com just posted news on the new form of Shaymin - and saying it has, infact, a sky form. Quote from Pokébeach:

Now, that description sounds just weird. Not sure if fake or not, but just posting this anyway.

Wow, that's an odd description. o_O Pokebeach seems to be very confident, though, that it is true, seeing as they label it as "confirmed" rather than possible. Anyways, I can't wait to see this "Sky Forme"! : D

cybermew

A la lune!
Pokebeach always are confident *Sighs*

Shaymin is most likely going to be Sky, and think, where is Regigigas found?

SNOWpoint city

In an ICE cave.

Hmm, ICE form. Connection?

Duh.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Um, that quote proves NOTHING about Shaymin being sky. While I do agree with the concept of Regi being Ice, the quote from Pokebeach just shows some guy thinking something. I could be quoted to you know and still not have anything to say that is a fact. Oh and isn't Darkrai with stilts from the Darkrai movie, not the new one? And the way it is described, it is weird. It looks like, from what I drew from memory, a large cat with large bubbly eyes, pointy ears, a long tail and wings <_<

Laprashunter

Orange Champion
Regigigas will not be part Ice dammit. RegiICE says hi, ok?

I think the only Pokemon that will have another form in this movie is Giratina and Shaymin. Remember, the article that revealed Shaymin and Regigigas having another form stated that they weren't 100% accurate.

If Regigigas had an ice forme (which it WON'T), then it wouldn't have levitate as an ability anyways. I don't think there will be any more formes after Shaymin's and Giratina's, to be honest.

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
If regigigas has an ice form they would probably give it a steel&rock form....

so i dont realy see it happening

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

While it is possible yes, what people fail to realise is that the Japanese are people like us too and thus could be lying or trying to delude. This is why I nver pay blogs any attention. The amount of them prior to DP release giving false info was astronomical

People put the Japanese up on too high a pedestal. They're human...like you and me

NES

Flip me to the side!
People put the Japanese up on too high a pedestal. They're human...like you and me

That's true, and i don't even know what's the deal about loving them....

They did the same for example with Smash Bros Brawl before the release, across their sites a lot of rumors and speculation (like here) was going on, and you have these dumb people even caring to translate it :p.

I know is a bit off topic, but is an example of how to classify information, just wait longer, there is nothing new for now.

While it is possible yes, what people fail to realise is that the Japanese are people like us too and thus could be lying or trying to delude. This is why I nver pay blogs any attention. The amount of them prior to DP release giving false info was astronomical

Yup, that's true. That description in the quote of Pokébeach sounds really weird, almost made up. I can't trust it just yet, of course, I am human and need proof, haha!

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan

You generalize too much. If you look at the individual blog where the information is from, they are not even Pokemon-based, and the man clearly works at a printing company based on information he has provided in the past. He is certainly reliable. The blogs you are talking about were fan-based, with some even created during the D/P era. This blog clearly does not fit that classification, and the man is clearly not lying. His post even has old information already known, meaning he isn't even in the news loop.

NES said:
you have these dumb people even caring to translate it
Dumb? Where are your credentials? The source was examined to the point where it was deemed trustworthy. Other blogs that have had information on Platinum have been ignored because they can't be trusted, but this one is different. Before you say we are dumb for translating the information, you should do your homework. You have not examined the source.

People are way too paranoid of information being false, lies, or made-up. If you want to question information, that's completely fine, but classifying things as possibly "made up," especially on an established website (mine), is stupid.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I know WPM, but we have had many occassions where this has happened before and its ended up fake. This is why I'm erring on the side of caution

You cant have a go at people just because they're not wanting to believe a no-name blog despite who passed the info on. Stop taking it personally

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Not to be discussed here so gtout. Anyway I see it as a possibility cause a flying chia-pet that talks-yes in the movie it can talk!- Is more reasonable then a moss formation flying and going grrah groooouuuuugh gruuuuh all day in the sky, Thn you and im out,

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
If it has an Ice form. I think it should look like this:
gggg.png
. IMO. A picture shows a Flowerey Medow and a glacier in the backround (As menchioned before.) Isn't the movie called "Giratina and the Boquet of the Icey skies" or somthing along the lines of that? SO I think it might be and ice form.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Nope where in the name of god did everyone find the icy skies part?! Also let me recap something another form is acually taken if you look at one of the giratina pens. All that leaves is skyform. So where in the name of god is the form to accompany that?!

Joveeno

no compile errors!!
It is true that at some point, the discussion about Shaymin being Ice or Sky type is rather unclear because there is no confirmation yet..

However, I will give you some points:
- Several page before, there is a quote saying REJIGIGASUSUKAIFORUMU which translated to Regigigas Sky Form and SHEIMIANAZAFORUMU which is I believe will be Shaymin Another Form
For the record, I do not agree with Regigigas being Sky type because it's just too weird..

And the same as mitchman93:
Where the heck do people get the Icy Sky part?
As I've told before, Giratina to Sora no Hanataba Sheimi which is the JP title for 11th movie DOES NOT contain any ICE-translation
Sora is japanese for SKY, not ICE..

Last edited:

NES

Flip me to the side!
Dumb? Where are your credentials? The source was examined to the point where it was deemed trustworthy. Other blogs that have had information on Platinum have been ignored because they can't be trusted, but this one is different. Before you say we are dumb for translating the information, you should do your homework. You have not examined the source.

Chill, i was talking about the people that cared to translate blogs with fake rosters for Smash Bros. Brawl, don't mix it up.

I just believe most of these are just full of speculation, assumptions are bad, but go on keep paying attention to it, no one is going to stop you.

"My homework", sorry i don't run pkmn websites or anything alike, nor do i care if ends up being true or not, on the end i think more established sites (like this) will end up having the real deal.

Gigafrost

Anime Connoisseur
Hmmm... this board never seems to move as quickly as I'd expect it to.

In case y'all have missed, Pokebeach now has a "scan" to go with yesterday's Sky Form Shaymin description:
shayminskyformoh3.jpg

Keep in mind that the source of this scan is unknown. As much as Pokebeach is convinced that this art looks legit, this is not from an official source.

My opinion is that it's quite beautiful. If this ends up being real, I'll definitely want one. If it's not real, it's the most enjoyable fake I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.