• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin, Meltan and Sandy! Lost Explorers!! (1060)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I'm excited for the gym next week. And that's basically all I have to say about this episode.

Vipsoccermaster

A fine episode. The costumes were a nice change for once. Sandy, Meltan, and Shaymin getting lost just to retrieve Mallow's hair ornament is a bit silly, although it shows that Shaymin really cares about Mallow's precious belongings. I liked the pose Sandy made when helping out Shaymin and Meltan. Sandy tagging along with the other Eevee was cute, but sometimes it can be a bit silly and thus requires Lana to scold Eevee for causing trouble AND getting killed by a car.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
My filler senses are tingling. I can't exactly point to anything that went wrong but it does not seem like there was all that much that would was memorable either. Shaymin did get a heroic moment but the rest was nothing out of the ordinary. Its true that a gym seems to be nearby but I think it feels like they could have done more with this time.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
yeah bizarre

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
My filler senses are tingling. I can't exactly point to anything that went wrong but it does not seem like there was all that much that would was memorable either. Shaymin did get a heroic moment but the rest was nothing out of the ordinary. Its true that a gym seems to be nearby but I think it feels like they could have done more with this time.

I think this episode was purposely meant to slow things down and just show the characters having a relaxing time in a calm place.