1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shaymin, Meltan and Sandy! Lost Explorers!! (1060)

Discussion in 'Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends' started by Serebii, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

They were also much better integrated in XY, whereas here it's played off like a racist caricature

LilligantLewis likes this.
  2. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

I'm excited for the gym next week. And that's basically all I have to say about this episode.

3. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

A fine episode. The costumes were a nice change for once. Sandy, Meltan, and Shaymin getting lost just to retrieve Mallow's hair ornament is a bit silly, although it shows that Shaymin really cares about Mallow's precious belongings. I liked the pose Sandy made when helping out Shaymin and Meltan. Sandy tagging along with the other Eevee was cute, but sometimes it can be a bit silly and thus requires Lana to scold Eevee for causing trouble AND getting killed by a car.