• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaymin Sky Form [ Love It or Hate it?]

Love New Shaymin or Hate it?

• Love it!! x3

Votes: 65 49.2%
  • Hate It =[

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Old Shaymin rocks better

Votes: 40 30.3%

• Total voters

??????

That guy.
Land form sucked arse. Too innocent and useless looking.

Sky looks decent, but looks much more like an Ice/Grass type then Grass/Flying.

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
I honestly like it.
It looks so much better than the land form IMO.

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
I like it better than the land form

LegendaryRotom

I really hate it,no offense.I liked the fake one better.'^_^`
I hope REgigigas still gets his new form,and if they realy wanted to...
I say Heatran should have a sky form to.XD

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
We don't even know it's base stats or learnset yet. I'll have to say ???

FoxinRamen

Obsessive 4 Weavile
I'm not sure whether to say I love it or hate it. At first glance when seeing the form in official art on a Magazine scan, I was really surprised and didn't like it all that much, since I liked it's previous, more girly form, and didn't like the idea of Shaymin going tomboy on it's other form xD . Although over time, when looking at a sticker of it's form, or Tyran's Siggy, I thought it looked abit cuter..
So Basically I'm going to take my time on what I really think about Shaymin's new form, since usually when there's a pokemon on TV that I don't like that much, I end up regretting it and start liking that pokemon xD (Exp. Aipom / Ambipom)

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Eh. It isn't hideous, but Land form's better.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Eh. It isn't hideous, but Land form's better.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I don't really like it... it looks like a mutated Leafeon.

It also doesn't fit... Shaymin, the " feminine pokémon of flowerz! :3 ", and what the hell is that red thingi in the back?
And I really don't get why it's called "Sky Forme", since it looks like just a regular grass type. It also seems hard to beleive that this was originally a small little Hedgehog....

Last edited:

Lucariotwo

You smell that?
I think its cool. I think that it might not be as effective with th flying type tho

shaymin6768

I is a gud riter.
I love sky forme, but land forme looks relaxed and cute. sky forme looks very serious